Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 60910
-
04-25-26 19:26 #60070Senior Member

Posts: 409Aqua at GQ
Continuing the "sampling" this weekend and enjoying new flavors. Saw Aqua at GQ and I have to say I liked her even more than Tiffany (who is on vacation according to mama san). The woman is delicate. Meaning her features. I prefer a petite woman with delicate features and I think this is why I am attracted to asians in general. IMHO the worst thing that happened to this hobby was the Kardashians and the disfigurement of what God gave them naturally. I can understand a nice boob job but I cannot understand the attraction to the ass of a greyhound bus. I always find myself trying to get around them so I can see the whole picture. Anyway, to each his own. I won't deny you what you like, don't deny me mine. Aqua has the nice tight ass of a 18 year old girl friend from home and perky b cups with nipples reaching to the sky. I had the privilege of enjoying this delicacy and while her table shower and massage were light, her hands were intentional, soft, and highly enjoyable. Her skin is also very soft and her look is k-girl around 5'5". Her english is ok and we had a nice conversation albeit it choppy with common ground found talking about food and travel. Keywords were the way to go. Seniors can DM me for more details but I think I am close to calling her an ATF. Another visit is in order.
-
04-25-26 10:18 #60069Senior Member

Posts: 189L1 to DATY
Has anyone ever turned an L1 to Daty. If yes how do you get there laying on your back with her standing.
-
04-25-26 09:57 #60068Senior Member

Posts: 409Name
Hi Munch. What is her name?
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 07:36 #60067Senior Member

Posts: 346Find the right 1-2
You need to do some research on here, ask before you go or just do some visits and find the right girls (s). They usually have a good amount of girls working, don't be afraid to ask to see them before deciding. I will say the intel on 7 has been tough to come by recently. It's usually in the NW thread.
Originally Posted by Mutombo31
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 07:30 #60066Senior Member

Posts: 346Good Advice
Always try to go as early as possible. I couldn't agree more with before lunch. I know not always possible but the later in the day the more chance of stink from breath or other places. Especially if going with a BBFS girl. DATY after 4-5 loads is not my cup of tea. Also take the table shower, they always do the blue toast with me. Ok it's not going to completely cover up a kimchi lunch but it will help. I'm never afraid of saying ok I'm clean your turn, and scrubbing. Not every girl is into this but many are and actually like it. Of course just about every agency girl loves it.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 07:17 #60065Senior Member

Posts: 297Lunch
Go early before the kimchi break. I got a spinner the other day there and she had an orgasm like a drunk college freshman when I ate her out. She said that most customers won't do that and it's the one thing that really gets her going. She rang all of my doorbells. Breath smelled a bit of Scope but not kimchi.
Originally Posted by Mutombo31
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 22:26 #60064Regular Member

Posts: 12Recently visited 7 as well, he isn't kidding about the breath. It's harsh.
Originally Posted by DustAndBones
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 15:27 #60063Senior Member

Posts: 30I tried to go there in May, and the back parking lot had a group of people hanging around. Didn't feel it at that point. Probably best to go during night.
Originally Posted by Zippyatl
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 11:20 #60062Senior Member

Posts: 45There was a review of her in the independent rub section. From what I remember, everything is available but prices are very high. Works out of an extended stay.
Originally Posted by Zippyatl
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 10:17 #60061Regular Member

Posts: 107 healing
Nice figures, horrible teeth and breath.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 09:29 #60060Senior Member

Posts: 386B-Spa
B-Spa has been closed for a long time. I wish it open back. Close to my office and always had top talent.
Originally Posted by FungaGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 23:54 #60059Regular Member

Posts: 12What about that NY Ne York Spa place near Brookhaven?
Originally Posted by NewBlood25
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 18:21 #60058Senior Member

Posts: 30Mint is the best option in Atlanta right now. They have agency level girls for a cheaper price tag. I tried to visit 7 healing two years ago and it was closed down. Sucked because it's quite the drive for me. Reviews here seem to be positive on them though.
Originally Posted by Aubie97
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 17:27 #60057Senior Member

Posts: 495Suggestion was for Manchester per original requesting for latin flavor. Unknown on management but suspect no connection.
Originally Posted by FungaGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 16:49 #60056Senior Member

Posts: 1177 Healing
Has anyone been to 7 Healing lately? If so what is the lineup like these days?










Reply With Quote




