Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 46 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 24516
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #23841
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudsnake  [View Original Post]
    I don't haggle with anyone. But I know if I want cheap she is going to be ugly. Some of these girls have major GPS. And they don't have the looks or customer service skills to back it up. But I understand what you are saying tho.
    I think most reports of GPS or outrageous rates are usually girls new to the scene / SW life.

    Almost like they're selling cars. Start high and work their way down. Just ignorance.

    Also like when OnlyFans blew up. Every girl thought it would be easy money for them. Then quickly realized how much work it is and quickly give up.

  2. #23840

    Strike 2

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltiWalker  [View Original Post]
    I'm debating between these two and wanted to see if anyone has feedback on them?

    Peaches used to post on STG, but is now on list crawler.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/206202679

    Ali (Ally) has been for a long time, I just wasn't into car play. She's now doing in call in Catonsville.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...r/220891253478

    As long as there isn't a lot of negative comments, I'll give them both a try.
    After really bad reviews of Aly, I finally got a response from Peackes. She wanted $200 for HHR. Ain't no f'ing way.

  3. #23839

    Low Quality Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudsnake  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen these trolls on these sites and the rates they want to charge? It isn't just on girl. It is most of them. This girl was no where near gorgeous. She was mid at best.
    Disclaimer! No disrespect to Cloudsnake or any of the other rational minded hobbyists on this forum. There's an individual who said most Baltimore area providers aren't worth the price of admission. I agree with that statement, but there's a problem. A few weeks ago that same person encouraged other hobbyists to overpay the streetwalkers who cosplay as escorts. He basically said that they're worth more when they scrape together enough cash for motel rooms. The environment may change, but the behavior doesn't. Even when they manage to pay room rent for a few weeks to a month, many of these broads still look and smell like malnourished gutter junkies. Kay Kay is the perfect example of this. People who’ve traveled that far down the opiate rabbit hole dont give a shit about anything else.

  4. #23838
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    I've seen the trolls no doubt. But if their rates aren't in their ads I wouldn't know what they're asking. I don't hit them up.

    I can only go off the ads that list them. There are lots that are still lower rates. Noone I would be interested in tho.

    If you want cheap, she's going to be ugly. That's the general rule of thumb I go by.

    If you hit up and ugly girl and she said a high rate. LOL that's on her. She's not going to get any clients.

    Don't havgle with them, just move on. There's plenty of other mid and ugly girls on the site for lower rates.

    At the same time, we are in a recession and Inflation is real, affects everyone, including sex workers.

    So I'm not surprised if their rates go up, but only a little bit.
    I don't haggle with anyone. But I know if I want cheap she is going to be ugly. Some of these girls have major GPS. And they don't have the looks or customer service skills to back it up. But I understand what you are saying tho.

  5. #23837
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudsnake  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen these trolls on these sites and the rates they want to charge? It isn't just on girl. It is most of them. This girl was no where near gorgeous. She was mid at best.
    I've seen the trolls no doubt. But if their rates aren't in their ads I wouldn't know what they're asking. I don't hit them up.

    I can only go off the ads that list them. There are lots that are still lower rates. Noone I would be interested in tho.

    If you want cheap, she's going to be ugly. That's the general rule of thumb I go by.

    If you hit up and ugly girl and she said a high rate. LOL that's on her. She's not going to get any clients.

    Don't havgle with them, just move on. There's plenty of other mid and ugly girls on the site for lower rates.

    At the same time, we are in a recession and Inflation is real, affects everyone, including sex workers.

    So I'm not surprised if their rates go up, but only a little bit.

  6. #23836
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Looks good but 3 Benjis for a 30 min session sheeeeeiiiiittt.

    I'ma cheap charlie but that's more than I'm willing to spend.
    No doubt, but there's not a lot of chicks that enjoy VERY hard Greek and take ATM while saying "Thank You Daddy" its all about what you're shopping for.

  7. #23835
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcellentNacho  [View Original Post]
    She's not in Annapolis, more like Glen Burnie. Pictures are all accurate and recent. She's a pleaser, naturally submissive and takes orders extremely well. Her menu is absolutely as wide open as you'd like and I suspect she's also gangbang friendly if you're looking for a bachelor party option.
    Looks good but 3 Benjis for a 30 min session sheeeeeiiiiittt.

    I'ma cheap charlie but that's more than I'm willing to spend.

  8. #23834
    Have you seen these trolls on these sites and the rates they want to charge? It isn't just on girl. It is most of them. This girl was no where near gorgeous. She was mid at best.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    That's just one girl. Find someone else. Out of 20-30 girls, you're bound to stumble upon a handful that charges a lot more.

    Could also be the type of girl you're contacting rather than the standard / typical girl you see on LC / STG.

    The extra young girls or the drop dead gorgeous of course are going to charge more.

  9. #23833

    Girl Next Door's Ancestry

    Quote Originally Posted by Gmni88  [View Original Post]
    That girl's mixed. Someone is lying to her. If she was dark skinned then you would understand what I'm saying, but she definitely has some African in her blood.

    Either way it goes her genetics failed her and the audacity to run those prices.
    I agree that she's definitely not fully white. She might be around 75% European and 25% Sub Saharan.

  10. #23832
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Well, OK, maybe TGTBT is a little bit of an overstatement and exaggeration but she's still better looking than most of the women you guys constantly drool and salivate over. And I certainly wouldn't call her obese by any stretch of the imagination. She is a little bit plump but at least she has some meat on her bones. Have you seen or read these Baltimore forums for the last 8+ years or so? Literally guys chomping at the bit to raw dog ugly, skanky and scrawny street zombies with open sores, wounds, pockmarks, lacerations, herpes, bruises, etc, etc! (insert whatever) and God only knows what kind of "bugs" they are carrying! The standards are indeed very low and right down the Johnny flusher! You are 100% right about that!
    The only thing attractive about those girls are their rates. I'm convinced most of these guys fuck with their eyes closed.

    Bust a nut for cheap. To each their own. Can't fault them during this economy.

    The only TGTBT ads on LC / STG are obvious scams where they're posting stolen photos, poor English, etc.

    Occasionally you get a looker that's traveling the country. Girls you normally see on Tryst also cross market on LC / STG.

    But they're not TGTBT, esp when they got reviews. They're usually most costly.

    90% of these girls aren't worth my money, even if it's cheap. I would rather save up for a high end escort and just beat off to porn.

    Banging 20 something foreign girls every few months is better to me than banging these hotel girls or street walkers weekly.

    That's just me tho.

  11. #23831
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Almost to good to be true. It would be a pleasant surprise. I doubt she in annapolis.
    That girl's mixed. Someone is lying to her. If she was dark skinned then you would understand what I'm saying, but she definitely has some African in her blood.

    Either way it goes her genetics failed her and the audacity to run those prices.

  12. #23830
    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen our standards are in the toilet. That chick is objectively obese w a butter face and acne and we are calling her too good to be true?
    Well, OK, maybe TGTBT is a little bit of an overstatement and exaggeration but she's still better looking than most of the women you guys constantly drool and salivate over. And I certainly wouldn't call her obese by any stretch of the imagination. She is a little bit plump but at least she has some meat on her bones. Have you seen or read these Baltimore forums for the last 8+ years or so? Literally guys chomping at the bit to raw dog ugly, skanky and scrawny street zombies with open sores, wounds, pockmarks, lacerations, herpes, bruises, etc, etc! (insert whatever) and God only knows what kind of "bugs" they are carrying! The standards are indeed very low and right down the Johnny flusher! You are 100% right about that!

  13. #23829
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudsnake  [View Original Post]
    Who messed things up for everyone? Just saw this ad and the girl quoted me over 100 for a BJ. When did it get this bad? She was decent looking but I feel like no one on LC or STG is worth that much for a BJ. And someone is paying because these girls keep popping up with these high rates. I know some of you feel like I do when I comes to this. But nothing is going to change because someone is going to pay those crazy rates and then be disappointed later. Might have to back away from the hobby and go into monk mode for a while. It just doesn't feel worth it anymore. Stay safe fellas.
    That's just one girl. Find someone else. Out of 20-30 girls, you're bound to stumble upon a handful that charges a lot more.

    Could also be the type of girl you're contacting rather than the standard / typical girl you see on LC / STG.

    The extra young girls or the drop dead gorgeous of course are going to charge more.

  14. #23828
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    She's not in Annapolis, more like Glen Burnie. Pictures are all accurate and recent. She's a pleaser, naturally submissive and takes orders extremely well. Her menu is absolutely as wide open as you'd like and I suspect she's also gangbang friendly if you're looking for a bachelor party option.

  15. #23827
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebila  [View Original Post]
    Met with Ally at her motel. She was pretty rude and lowkey hostile with how she communicates. Lets just say there's a reason she doesn't show her face on her ads. She was looking rough when we met. Her tits were perky so that's her saving grace.
    Pretty accurate description of interacting with her. She will also waste your time, chain smokes before. During session. The tits are nice, but everything else about her is below average.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape