Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 24516
-
04-24-26 01:28 #23826Senior Member

Posts: 703That's just one girl. Find someone else. Out of 20-30 girls, you're bound to stumble upon a handful that charges a lot more.
Originally Posted by Cloudsnake
[View Original Post]
Could also be the type of girl you're contacting rather than the standard / typical girl you see on LC / STG.
The extra young girls or the drop dead gorgeous of course are going to charge more.
-
04-23-26 20:40 #23825Senior Member

Posts: 48She's not in Annapolis, more like Glen Burnie. Pictures are all accurate and recent. She's a pleaser, naturally submissive and takes orders extremely well. Her menu is absolutely as wide open as you'd like and I suspect she's also gangbang friendly if you're looking for a bachelor party option.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 20:37 #23824Senior Member

Posts: 48Pretty accurate description of interacting with her. She will also waste your time, chain smokes before. During session. The tits are nice, but everything else about her is below average.
Originally Posted by Nebila
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 14:14 #23823Senior Member

Posts: 69The game is not the same
Who messed things up for everyone? Just saw this ad and the girl quoted me over 100 for a BJ. When did it get this bad? She was decent looking but I feel like no one on LC or STG is worth that much for a BJ. And someone is paying because these girls keep popping up with these high rates. I know some of you feel like I do when I comes to this. But nothing is going to change because someone is going to pay those crazy rates and then be disappointed later. Might have to back away from the hobby and go into monk mode for a while. It just doesn't feel worth it anymore. Stay safe fellas.
-
04-23-26 12:58 #23822Senior Member

Posts: 540Goths
Per title any Goths on the boards? There used to be one that used to post on Tyrst but she would ask some stupid amount for QV. Plus her comms were never good.
-
04-23-26 10:07 #23821Regular Member

Posts: 17Met with Ally at her motel. She was pretty rude and lowkey hostile with how she communicates. Lets just say there's a reason she doesn't show her face on her ads. She was looking rough when we met. Her tits were perky so that's her saving grace.
Originally Posted by BaltiWalker
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 22:28 #23820Senior Member

Posts: 818Re: Tgtbt
While I am inclined to agree, personally, I have followed the Baltimore threads, and checked the ads, long enough to know that the standards are actually quite low. Maybe not everyone's, but I have seen some scary ads / photos posted with some really awful looking women. To each their own I say, but I also wish folks would just warn me to not follow the link. It's my own damned fault.
Originally Posted by Klonymis
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 21:27 #23819Senior Member

Posts: 100
Originally Posted by Klonymis
[View Original Post]
Facts. And even moreso at those prices. 3$ for HH and 5.5 for an hour? Gtfoh.
Originally Posted by Fuzby69
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 19:44 #23818Senior Member

Posts: 274Rose
Thank you for the replies fellas.
-
04-22-26 18:17 #23817Senior Member

Posts: 99Peaches and Ali
I'm debating between these two and wanted to see if anyone has feedback on them?
Peaches used to post on STG, but is now on list crawler.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/206202679
Ali (Ally) has been for a long time, I just wasn't into car play. She's now doing in call in Catonsville.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...r/220891253478
As long as there isn't a lot of negative comments, I'll give them both a try.
-
04-22-26 13:25 #23816Senior Member

Posts: 170I've seen better heads on boils I tell ya!
Originally Posted by Klonymis
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 12:48 #23815Senior Member

Posts: 57Re Too Good To Be True
Gentlemen our standards are in the toilet. That chick is objectively obese w a butter face and acne and we are calling her too good to be true?
-
04-22-26 11:14 #23814Senior Member

Posts: 320Looks
Almost to good to be true. It would be a pleasant surprise. I doubt she in annapolis.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 10:02 #23813Senior Member

Posts: 277Afro Latina
She's probably of Caribbean or South American origin.
Originally Posted by BoatBo
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 09:26 #23812Senior Member

Posts: 85Yes- vanessa woods
Kind of a sad scene.
Originally Posted by Klonymis
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





