The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 1060 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 37355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36470
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Delilah (on jd) is looking for fun with old and new regulars so if you have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu.
    She's still available and also Hailee hit me up from her vacation in riverside so if you want send her some money on her books or phone just lmk.

  2. #36469

    Pepper

    Saw Pepper on Southside. CBBJ as advertised. Place is a wreck and hard to get comfortable in. Would repeat it got the job done, damage. 8.

  3. #36468

    Tappahanock

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the area, any recommendations on provider or AMP.
    There is an AMP in that town. Never been. And never seen a review. Take one for the team?

  4. #36467

    Tappahannock

    I'm in the area, any recommendations on provider or AMP.

  5. #36466
    Quote Originally Posted by ExNihilo  [View Original Post]
    By any chance tall with dark hair. Left Army on disability while stationed at Fort Eustis in Newport News. Worked in Chesapeake. Thanks.
    No. Different girl.

  6. #36465

    Army girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Is Jessica the army girl back in jail? Haven't seen her post or heard much on her lately. She's not on the inmate locator page anymore. She was a total mess, expensive, and super loose but sometimes could have reliable comms and come through in a pinch.
    By any chance tall with dark hair. Left Army on disability while stationed at Fort Eustis in Newport News. Worked in Chesapeake. Thanks.

  7. #36464

    Carla?

    Do any of you have experience with a black girl named Carla? Seems that she is from your area. TIA. https://skipthegames.com/posts/johnsoncity/female-escorts/bringing-you-a-great-experienc/218325445117

  8. #36463

    Utr Delilah

    Delilah (on jd) is looking for fun with old and new regulars so if you have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu.

  9. #36462

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    I put it in her ass, fuck it.
    Does she offer anal these days? I didn't know that was an option when I saw her. Did she charge extra?

  10. #36461

    Loose guts, tight but

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Is Jessica the army girl back in jail? Haven't seen her post or heard much on her lately. She's not on the inmate locator page anymore. She was a total mess, expensive, and super loose but sometimes could have reliable comms and come through in a pinch.
    I put it in her ass, fuck it.

  11. #36460

  12. #36459
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Is Sarah independent? Can you guys share a post or link to her profile? TIA.
    She is independent now as far as I'm aware. Look back to the 19th on the forum someone posted her ad.

  13. #36458
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Dito. I met her this morning. This report is %100 fact.
    Is Sarah independent? Can you guys share a post or link to her profile? TIA.

  14. #36457
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    I recently met up with Sarah in Petersburg. She was great! Looks exactly like her pics. She has a great ass, perky tits, and a tight little box. Comms were easy and access was easy. I'd definitely see her again.
    Dito. I met her this morning. This report is %100 fact.

  15. #36456
    I recently met up with Sarah in Petersburg. She was great! Looks exactly like her pics. She has a great ass, perky tits, and a tight little box. Comms were easy and access was easy. I'd definitely see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape