Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 37366
-
04-22-26 22:07 #36466Senior Member

Posts: 187Jessica
Does she offer anal these days? I didn't know that was an option when I saw her. Did she charge extra?
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 18:50 #36465Senior Member

Posts: 580Loose guts, tight but
I put it in her ass, fuck it.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 17:42 #36464Senior Member

Posts: 319
-
04-22-26 16:17 #36463Senior Member

Posts: 319She is independent now as far as I'm aware. Look back to the 19th on the forum someone posted her ad.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 16:09 #36462Senior Member

Posts: 187Is Sarah independent? Can you guys share a post or link to her profile? TIA.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 16:03 #36461Senior Member

Posts: 319Dito. I met her this morning. This report is %100 fact.
Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 15:11 #36460Senior Member

Posts: 63I recently met up with Sarah in Petersburg. She was great! Looks exactly like her pics. She has a great ass, perky tits, and a tight little box. Comms were easy and access was easy. I'd definitely see her again.
-
04-22-26 14:39 #36459Senior Member

Posts: 28North of RIC
I know hope from tryst is north of the city. I think Bella and from Tryst is also but not 100% on sure for her.
Originally Posted by Wonderguy911
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 13:40 #36458Senior Member

Posts: 156Lokita and cici
What could have made it better? What didn't you like?
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 12:09 #36457Regular Member

Posts: 73Super loose is an understatement. I saw her once a couple years ago and couldn't even finish. Never went back.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 11:54 #36456Senior Member

Posts: 187Jessica
Is Jessica the army girl back in jail? Haven't seen her post or heard much on her lately. She's not on the inmate locator page anymore. She was a total mess, expensive, and super loose but sometimes could have reliable comms and come through in a pinch.
-
04-22-26 10:36 #36455Senior Member

Posts: 187Lokita and cici
I saw these gals today. Not bad but not great. Will repeat in a bind.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/206177057
-
04-22-26 07:15 #36454Senior Member

Posts: 63I just text her. Tell her I've got 70 for a quick head trip. She replies back telling me 150 or whatever price she makes up. I reply back with "alright I'll hit you up next time when I'm in the area" she always replies back. Okay just this time I'll do it. Works every time. 🤣 I even got her and her friend at the same time for 150 when she had that little red headed girl with her.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 01:39 #36453Senior Member

Posts: 231Sally and Delilah
If anyone has been trying to hit up Sally, her phone is broken from what Delilah was telling me earlier yesterday. But they are staying together so if your interested in seeing them, just hit up Delilah's number but if you don't have her number just hmu.
-
04-21-26 19:19 #36452Regular Member

Posts: 9Taylor Made
Attempted to see this one today. Had good communication up until it was time to meet. Reached out to her a few times after initial scheduled time but crickets. Ended up leaving and then heard that she double booked, like really? She looks good and didn't asked for a deposit so maybe I'll give it another try. Anyone else seen her before and she has been here a few times back off of post history on her end on listcrawler. She quoted 300 for a hhr.
https://tryst.link/escort/mailorderbrat











Reply With Quote




