Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 37331
-
04-20-26 14:47 #36431Senior Member

Posts: 184Baltimore
Anyone have recent experience or referrals in Baltimore? TIA.
-
04-20-26 08:59 #36430Senior Member

Posts: 26Anyone seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...-/825400248580
Considering it but figured I'd ask first.
-
04-19-26 22:11 #36429Senior Member

Posts: 348Petersburg Sarah
For those asking, Sarah is posting again https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...-/717092344382.
-
04-18-26 11:35 #36428Regular Member

Posts: 17Turkish Rae
I've seen her but not recently. The location is alright, a neighborhood off semmes. The pictures are accurate and she was nice but her bed was an air mattress. Also everything's covered and she will set a timer. DATY is available for extra. Overall too high to me so didn't repeat.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 09:46 #36427Senior Member

Posts: 80Big Booty Judy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/508050135798
Originally Posted by Jammin6097
[View Original Post]
Today!
-
04-17-26 21:10 #36426Senior Member

Posts: 230Hailee
Hailee is on vacation in chesterfield if anyone was trying to hit her phone up.
-
04-17-26 16:45 #36425Senior Member

Posts: 102Turkish Rae
Have anybody recently dreamed with this woman? I would like to try it but I need to know if it's worth it because $$ for 10 minutes is crazy.
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/205840804#.
-
04-17-26 12:40 #36424Senior Member

Posts: 10270?
You haggle her down to 70 for bbjcimws?? How you do that? I've been looking for more reasonably priced headhunters who can swallow a load with no issue.
Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 10:05 #36423Senior Member

Posts: 230She's available if anyone is looking for some fun.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 06:21 #36422Senior Member

Posts: 63Pepper is easy to haggle with. When I'm in the area I'll usually hit her up and end up shooting down her throat for 7 O.
Originally Posted by Native434
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 20:50 #36421Senior Member

Posts: 147Inbox me
Inbox me her info please.
Originally Posted by TubeSockWilly
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 20:49 #36420Senior Member

Posts: 147Any one sample this one?
Anyone sample this mini thick chocolate?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/205762439
-
04-16-26 17:31 #36419Regular Member

Posts: 15Star
I was in town this week and had a very nice meetup with Star. Her communication was great and she's a very sweet girl that really takes her time and focuses on pleasing you. I opted for a BBBJCIMWS for $100. Her apartment is easy to get to and I felt safe. As others have mentioned, she has dogs that she puts in another room while you're visiting.
-
04-16-26 13:16 #36418Senior Member

Posts: 74I get what you are saying.
But I would counter that in my time mongering (which has slowed down considerably over the years), I have found virtually no correlation between $$ spent and service rendered. Usually my best experiences have been more UTR types who fall in the hard to find category of of "appear to be drug free, enjoy sex, and just need some extra cash now and then to put towards things outside of their day to day, month to month budget". Anytime I spent 200 or more has always been 100% a poor experience and borderline rip-off. Also, while many women will hate if you try to make conversation, I have had positive outcomes from simply being nice, complimentary, and asking how they are doing in life. Rare, but I once saw one provider multiple times and only actually gave her cash once.
Originally Posted by BigDaddy82
[View Original Post]
So these days, I just offer what I offer and if they don't want it, I don't argue and just politely tell them to have a good day.
-
04-16-26 09:26 #36417Regular Member

Posts: 16Double Trouble
I don't monger with escorts often, but I took a shot in the dark and got lucky. 2 aa chicks from Cali, they are gf's but like to have fun, good comms. Opted in for qv, got addy, and slid over. Both answered the door, asked me to choose, and went to town. Gf with DD was watching the entire time, talking her gf through it! Was lovely. Only here for a short time! HMU for digits!










Reply With Quote






