Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 37332
-
04-21-26 18:00 #36447Regular Member

Posts: 20I appreciate it
I assumed that which is why I said its a long shot and doesn't fly in my book LOL.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
I will continue looking for the illustrious amazing sloppy head I've been looking for.
-
04-21-26 17:57 #36446Senior Member

Posts: 26Going to dm you.
Originally Posted by NcMaxwell
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 17:28 #36445Senior Member

Posts: 57710 times out of 10
Hey bud, I'd bet the house that its a dude behind that hole! If you cool with it then handle your business brother.
Originally Posted by MaxWood1991
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 16:45 #36444Regular Member

Posts: 20Long shot but has anyone tried this one?
This has always been a bucket list but I work 2 jobs and about 100 hours a week I have tomorrow off and was hoping someone might have info on this one.
I'm just looking for the most sloppy head possible.
Any info is greatly appreciated and I will make sure if I ever seen anyone in the area to leave a review.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/206114473
-
04-21-26 16:16 #36443Regular Member

Posts: 1Mechanicsville / Ashland / lake anna
Any one have any contact or recommendations north of RIC?. Not much time during the day. Looking for something in the area.
-
04-21-26 13:21 #36442Senior Member

Posts: 133Talia
No I don't think it was a robbery. She is just not independent which is one reason I don't see her.
Originally Posted by HitNRunRva
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 11:49 #36441Senior Member

Posts: 45I also tried to see her Saturday, when I pulled around the corner there was a group of guys there so I pulled infront of her room waited a minute then noticed one guy walk to look so I texted her to let her know I was there then another guy walked to her door banging on it so I left. I'm definitely not comfortable with that. Idk if they were trying to rob me or what but I got out of there and seen another girl.
Originally Posted by TwinWard
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 11:11 #36440Senior Member

Posts: 184Do you have her new post or contact info? Would be good to see photos before I contact. TIA.
Originally Posted by Grok01
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 06:54 #36439Senior Member

Posts: 71Mailbox full StucknMiddle
StuckNMiddle, your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 06:19 #36438Senior Member

Posts: 66Talia
Saw Talia on Saturday morning and let's just say the meeting was a little off. She is definitely on my normal rotation, but this time, she had me wait for about 30 minutes, which I'm never typically do. When she finally said she was ready, she gave me a hug and said sorry for making me wait and she would make it up to me. She was so high that she couldn't keep still. She was fidgety and making strange noises and movements. Even her classic BBBJ was off. Very toothy and her mouth was bone dry. After a few minutes, her high started to fade and she said she needed to go back next door for a sec and she would be back. I got dressed and left. May be taking her out of the rotation.
-
04-21-26 06:14 #36437Senior Member

Posts: 66Spent some time with Talia on Sunday and this chick was in the room. She seemed pretty chilled. Cute in the face and decent spinner body. May give her a try soon.
Originally Posted by Grok01
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 00:08 #36436Senior Member

Posts: 97She's on midlo
I've seen her for many dates, bbj, cfs, one of the better bbjs out there right now. She stays with Talia. Book with confidence. Age is little off.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 23:48 #36435Senior Member

Posts: 37She's from Fayetteville, had a very bad experience with her over a decade ago and from the looks of these pics not much has changed.
Originally Posted by Newguy19
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 22:29 #36434Banned Member

Posts: 10Genuinely confused
Is this chick trolling? Her profile is unhinged and the pricing and rules are bizarre. Body is dumpy. If one of y'all is paying 2 stacks for 12 minutes of carplay you deserve to be separated from your money.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/206021177
-
04-20-26 20:33 #36433Senior Member

Posts: 339Anyone seen her?
I was curious if anyone had seen her yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/989667350047
Thanks.









Reply With Quote






