Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 14374
-
04-22-26 09:00 #14179Regular Member

Posts: 16Where is this one at?
Originally Posted by MadRox69
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 08:55 #14178Regular Member

Posts: 16Where?
Where do you find her at?
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 08:46 #14177Regular Member

Posts: 16Where exactly?
Does she have a contact or a usual hang out spot. Gss station etc?
Originally Posted by Member#6997
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 03:15 #14176Regular Member

Posts: 16Where?
Where'd did you find her? What's her contact?
Originally Posted by Archineer
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 11:12 #14175Senior Member

Posts: 146Out of town suggestion advice
Hey Everyone, Out of town Monger coming to spend a few evenings in your area in a couple of weeks. I'm coming to town strictly for a change of scenery and to visit as many ladies as possible while in town. Where should I use my time mostly to stroll and what area should I stay in? If you were taking a few days for yourself, what area would you be in and what ladies would you be scooping? I appreciate your assistance in advance and please feel free to DM with any suggestions. Remain safe everyone! Mike.
-
04-20-26 11:37 #14174Senior Member

Posts: 53Unfortunately yes
She went from a 9 to a 3. I know it's her too because she had the same facial piercing also when I saw her for the first time in a hotel out West she was super paranoid about someone being in the double room next door and she would occasionally stop and glance at the door thinking someone was in there. And when I met her out on 5th she was doing the same thing pausing and looking out the windows to make sure someone wasn't around.
Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy76
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 21:35 #14173Senior Member

Posts: 469Lexi
My bad, her name was Lexi actually.
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 19:03 #14172Senior Member

Posts: 172Is this the Lexi you refer to?
Is this the Lexi your referring to?
Originally Posted by Term28
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 16:46 #14171Senior Member

Posts: 53Blast from the past
Normally I don't post my trips around the circuit. I'm paranoid that after consistently doing so someone may eventually figure out my ride. Today Sunday April 19th I was feeling curious and went out at 12 pm over 12 hours earlier than my normal time. 5th wasn't entirely empty but I also feel like the Weather played a part in the lack of options. However the blast from the past comes from seeing 4 previous providers that all use to post online on listcrawler and such.
1. First girl I come across is an average height Latina looks like she has a nice backside even though she's tiny compared to me I flag her down and talk to her exchange numbers and can't come to an agreement. She tells me if I change my mind to come back around and that she's good at what she does and a lot of people like her. I understand the upsell on her part and ask for her name in parting it's "Sam" as in Latina Sam that multiple dudes have been asking about and begging to exchange numbers for. I didn't even realize she was the one people ask about until I was have way down the street.
2. Couple blocks over I see this taller white girl I remember her posting as Danielle and other names like Star she used to work out of a motel in Bridgeview near 294 the hotel name is well known amount older members she still looks good and the candy hasn't destroyed her yet.
3. On Pulaski I come across a zombie looking extremely distressed like I'm generous on looks and can find beauty in a 5 but she was a 2-3 at best even on my generous scale however I needed to get back home and get shit done so I picked her up for a BJ *wrapped* because I could see some huge lips for what I thought was a white girl. We get to a spot she's pretty good 7/10 not spectacular but above average for sure. We converse and little and she tells me how she use to post online on Craigslist and Backpage so I ask her what name she used and it's Lexie. Unfortunately I'm getting older and it doesn't even click until I'm almost home that she's "Sexy Lexie" she posted a bunch around the Southwest Suburbs and in the heart of the city near Wrigglyville on listcrawler maybe 3-6 years back. I remember seeing her and she was on my scale at the time a 8 or 9 one of the prettiest girls on listcrawler and she was like 24-26. Today my friends most of you wouldn't even recognize her with a before and after in addition she's living on the streets homeless.
4. Heading back home I passed by the Shutdown Midway stroll hoping to see a familiar face in the morning well I saw one and it wasn't one I would have liked to see. Lady Red or whatever the fuck she calls herself was out by the shell in broad daylight even though they have her picture posted inside the gas station as being banned from the premises. The last time I saw her was at a motel on Harlem. I was trying to complete my wishlist of having smashed a Mother Daughter combo. Lady Red use to work with her Twin sister and mother tag teaming John's back in the day probably 10 years ago. I have a post up detailing my experiences that night if you want to look through my profile. But long story short she tried to play me promising services that she doesn't provide and calling her old man out the bathroom. I pulled out the. 45 caliber equalizer and things calmed down a bit. Avoid this ***** at all costs I found her mom on Facebook and last post I saw was her posting about freeing her baby this woman was recently released from jail on what I assume was serious charges.
-
04-18-26 13:06 #14170Senior Member

Posts: 1620Tend to agree with scrump
At first I thought the same in that possibly some dude getting back at an x or something though the poster contacted me on a dm and seemed legit of the guys that have contacted me in the past. Now that said anything is possible in this screwy a I we live in online also imo I would think if someone was trying to punk us they would put up a phony number to call or something just to check responses so I definitely know that stop and flop on lincoln is legit and I mean come on if one of the guys went in with a pic and said to a clerk oh have you seen her what do you think they are going to say yea she's a working girl in room 3 so that makes no sense though anything is possible. I just did not get a con vibe from his dm is all I am really posting as usual in a long winded fashion so now I will sit down shut the f*ck up and stop squirming around in my seat thank you old man stosh.
Originally Posted by ScrumpyJack
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 03:49 #14169Regular Member

Posts: 10Been looking.
I've been looking for this girl for a while now. She won't respond to snapchat or anything. I keep missing her or something.
Originally Posted by MadRox69
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 01:44 #14168Senior Member

Posts: 541Paige at MDW Stroll
I saw Paige on the MDW stroll in the early afternoon last Tuesday.
She was looking really rough and smelling really bad, like homeless bad. She has degraded significantly.
-
04-16-26 01:26 #14167Senior Member

Posts: 66Cruises down fifth and found D she probably has the fattest ass for a while girl and great body. . 60 for all the big wide ass is amazing.
-
04-15-26 19:58 #14166Regular Member

Posts: 10Lousy encounter
I was cruising 5th avenue yesterday evening and came across a cute girl. This was at the end of the street around S Pulaski Rd. She was a young, skinny, WSW with a below average body but had a pretty face. She had acne and looked slightly sickly with a cough / cold. She offered 50 for a covered BJ but I talked her down to 40. This girl had a horrible attitude in the car, rushed once we found a parking spot, and did not even finish the BJ. She sucked for 2 minutes and expected me to finish. Lousy *****. I resisted the urge to kick her out so as not to cause a scene. Avoid this one at all costs. Also, there is a high LEO presence in this area now for some reason. You might get lucky every now and then though. I've done my fair share of mongering and have had wayyy better encounters than this one. Are there any better areas for this hobby? Any suggestions are welcome.
-
04-11-26 19:35 #14165Senior Member

Posts: 469Nicki /5th
You ever run into Nicki by pul /5th? Tall white girl sometimes wear glasses, very cute. Awesome BBJ for a dub.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





