Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 959 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 565 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13414
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy76  [View Original Post]
    So, did you get the digits? If so, at least you got something out of it. LOL Lesson learned, you have to move quickly out there.
    I was thinking with the wrong head. Yeah I got the number. They're asking $$ for car action. The last time I was out I met another girl who quoted me the same price.

  2. #13413
    Quote Originally Posted by LoopedMarx312  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else surprised that with the migrants there aren't more and more spots (especially in summer!) poppin up? Selfishly, been hoping that some areas (closer to me) would be poppin esp around Congress / Old Post Office; 290 interchange, etc. Granted, yes these would be hotter and easier to shut down, but would be easy to keep roaming in this area. Idk. Just surprised I suppose (supply and demand on money sort of makes things interesting in these times).
    I've mostly been seeing the migrant women online like on LC. Not so much on the streets.

  3. #13412
    Quote Originally Posted by LoopedMarx312  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else surprised that with the migrants there aren't more and more spots (especially in summer!) poppin up? Selfishly, been hoping that some areas (closer to me) would be poppin esp around Congress / Old Post Office; 290 interchange, etc. Granted, yes these would be hotter and easier to shut down, but would be easy to keep roaming in this area. Idk. Just surprised I suppose (supply and demand on money sort of makes things interesting in these times).
    You're not lying. I hope they bring back and Cicero back.

  4. #13411
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90  [View Original Post]
    CPD was all over Cicero last night. They had W 43rd-46th blocked off with squad cars. Unmarked cars were all over as well. They made it a point to be visible. So it was hot. Even more so because there were 4 Venezolanas on 50th. They were drawing way too much attention. I saw both squad cars and unmarked cars constantly pass through where they were standing. This is where I slipped boys. Rookie mistake. I found a break in the action was able to slide up and see them. I speak some Spanish so I just wanted to get their #s so I could text them instead of talking through the window where I'd draw too much attention. Anyways I made the mistake of handing her my phone so she could put her number in. We were talking and I lost track of time and sure enough I see an unmarked car driving towards me. They pull up besides me and asked if I knew the girls. I said I didn't and that I was just talking. They obviously knew what I was up to and I asked if it was ok if I just drive away and they said yes keep it moving. Could've been worse but I lived to see another day.
    So, did you get the digits? If so, at least you got something out of it. LOL Lesson learned, you have to move quickly out there.

  5. #13410
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90  [View Original Post]
    CPD was all over Cicero last night. They had W 43rd-46th blocked off with squad cars. Unmarked cars were all over as well. They made it a point to be visible. So it was hot. Even more so because there were 4 Venezolanas on 50th. They were drawing way too much attention. I saw both squad cars and unmarked cars constantly pass through where they were standing. This is where I slipped boys. Rookie mistake. I found a break in the action was able to slide up and see them. I speak some Spanish so I just wanted to get their #s so I could text them instead of talking through the window where I'd draw too much attention. Anyways I made the mistake of handing her my phone so she could put her number in. We were talking and I lost track of time and sure enough I see an unmarked car driving towards me. They pull up besides me and asked if I knew the girls. I said I didn't and that I was just talking. They obviously knew what I was up to and I asked if it was ok if I just drive away and they said yes keep it moving. Could've been worse but I lived to see another day.
    I don't want to get on the soap box here but never talk through the window other than to ask "wannna to hop in?" and I mean not for a moment more. I see cars driving up to these ladies all the time and talking for entire minutes to them. Not only does it hold up traffic, but if LEO does decide to call you out for doing something stupid then they can bust you easy. It also holds up traffic and gets people mad with road rage, which will attract more LEO. The neighbors can't get where they are going because some dude is trying to get sex in his car, which will attract more LEO, which will make it harder to do anything fun. BTW, I have seen what appears to be undercover trucks that are silver with bar headlights lately following the women closely. If this is not undecover LEO, then it is just the same idiot who is out there all the time and if by some chance you read this, you're obvious.

  6. #13409

    Surprised?

    Anyone else surprised that with the migrants there aren't more and more spots (especially in summer!) poppin up? Selfishly, been hoping that some areas (closer to me) would be poppin esp around Congress / Old Post Office; 290 interchange, etc. Granted, yes these would be hotter and easier to shut down, but would be easy to keep roaming in this area. Idk. Just surprised I suppose (supply and demand on money sort of makes things interesting in these times).

  7. #13408

    CPD got me

    CPD was all over Cicero last night. They had W 43rd-46th blocked off with squad cars. Unmarked cars were all over as well. They made it a point to be visible. So it was hot. Even more so because there were 4 Venezolanas on 50th. They were drawing way too much attention. I saw both squad cars and unmarked cars constantly pass through where they were standing. This is where I slipped boys. Rookie mistake. I found a break in the action was able to slide up and see them. I speak some Spanish so I just wanted to get their #s so I could text them instead of talking through the window where I'd draw too much attention. Anyways I made the mistake of handing her my phone so she could put her number in. We were talking and I lost track of time and sure enough I see an unmarked car driving towards me. They pull up besides me and asked if I knew the girls. I said I didn't and that I was just talking. They obviously knew what I was up to and I asked if it was ok if I just drive away and they said yes keep it moving. Could've been worse but I lived to see another day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-07-07 at 4.06.30 AM.jpg‎  

  8. #13407
    Senior Member


    Posts: 221

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by AlreadeGone  [View Original Post]
    Well haven't posted in a while so let me share.

    Emily with dog seems to be out the game.

    Emily with the wigs is still a good time.

    Met up w princess. She got thick af got her number.

    Kayla face tats got locked up.

    Lexi short blonde usually on 47 is also still a good time. Got her number as well.

    Amber skinny blonde white girl. Lotta track marks but still a good time.

    Idk been seeing the same girls all the time. Need something new LOL.
    Was that princess, Alyssa? WSW with leopard print tattoo on her shoulder?

  9. #13406

    5th

    I've had the luck of dealing with the same few girls for awhile. Lolo and Alex. Both give me more than reasonable pricing and everything is on the menu. I dabble here and there with a few others mostly for brain game. Burgundy and Jessica both take good care of me whenever I see them.

    Lots of LE activity around 5th recently. I know there were two stings recently. Several girl were picked up from 5th to Madison and Pulaski to Cicero. The next day a few johns got grabbed in the early morning. Sat and watched 2 myself. Be on the lookout. There are a lot of unmarked cars in the area. If you don't know a girl don't stop for her no matter what. Or ask someone you know if they know her.

    Seems like they are cracking down in the area and I wouldn't be surprised if it continues. The new construction in the area might be lodging the complaints. LE might be busier with NASCAR and the DNC coming to town but be careful out there.

  10. #13405

    Mary

    Wednesday night, I picked up Mary on 47th and LaCrosse.

    This Mary is a skinny, late 30's WSW with dark hair and light colored eyes who is easy going.

    GrabSomeBench received a satisfying BBBJ for under 40. I would repeat with her.

    GSB.

  11. #13404

    Pulaski

    FS w / Lolo the other night. Not bad for a spinner. She genuinely must like getting screwed, looking forward to future meets. Brain game is insane. Also, whose the one with face tats in pic below? Seen her by 5th a few times before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240703_215152_Photos.jpg‎  

  12. #13403

    Recap

    Well haven't posted in a while so let me share.

    Emily with dog seems to be out the game.

    Emily with the wigs is still a good time.

    Met up w princess. She got thick af got her number.

    Kayla face tats got locked up.

    Lexi short blonde usually on 47 is also still a good time. Got her number as well.

    Amber skinny blonde white girl. Lotta track marks but still a good time.

    Idk been seeing the same girls all the time. Need something new LOL.

  13. #13402
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnN  [View Original Post]
    Hit the 5th stroll from Pulaski to Cicero and back at around 6:30 : didn't see anyone walking but did see one pretty BSW getting dropped off around K-patrick.
    There were only 2 at 230 pm yesterday when I went through the 5th area.

  14. #13401

    Tuesday Morning: Nada

    Hit the 5th stroll from Pulaski to Cicero and back at around 6:30 : didn't see anyone walking but did see one pretty BSW getting dropped off around K-patrick.

  15. #13400
    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    Chubby blonde with big knockers is JoJo, see my post below. She is cool, treat her well, seems that maybe she just got divorced if the story is true. Who knows. What time was Tanya out? She used to not come out until well after daylight which was frustrating, and I get the amped up thing because about 10 years ago, I would meet up with her at night and without me doing anything to help, she would basically fuck her face with my cock as hard as she could. Annoying person, intense blowjob.
    Good to know about JoJo. I saw Tanya about 7:30 am. The last time I saw her it was also between 7-8 am.

    I also saw another lady with JoJo dyed red stringy / curly hair. I've seen her at a distance before. Can't tell if she is white or Hispanic. I'm almost certain she lives out of a white chevy traverse / equinox. Have you seen her? Any info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape