Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 959 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 14373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14043
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjamesx  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for this "mysterious" Dolores myself. No luck on my end.
    Is this the chick from down south she's got that fattest ass. She's great fuk and that ass is amazing she is usually outbat 9 pm to 12 by the gas station in cic.

  2. #14042
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayt2000  [View Original Post]
    Drove up to 5th around 11 pm looking for Delores. I didn't expect there to be any cops around 5th and Cicero, but as soon as I arrived I saw one right in the middle of the street. I circled around Kilpatrick & West Polk where the hotties usually are. Unfortunately the streets were empty & the few girls that were there weren't good looking at all. I waited 30 min at the gas station then headed down to 50th but police officers had cameras at all the reliable spots. Bummed.

    I had a lot of luck doing this stuff in the summer. Maybe they are trying to crack down on streetwalkers for good? Happy holidays fellas.
    Been looking for this "mysterious" Dolores myself. No luck on my end.

  3. #14041
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayt2000  [View Original Post]
    Drove up to 5th around 11 pm looking for Delores. I didn't expect there to be any cops around 5th and Cicero, but as soon as I arrived I saw one right in the middle of the street. I circled around Kilpatrick & West Polk where the hotties usually are. Unfortunately the streets were empty & the few girls that were there weren't good looking at all. I waited 30 min at the gas station then headed down to 50th but police officers had cameras at all the reliable spots. Bummed.

    I had a lot of luck doing this stuff in the summer. Maybe they are trying to crack down on streetwalkers for good? Happy holidays fellas.
    I saw Delores on Christmas I clapped her sweet ass in the alley and took video for. 60 I want to bring her to my place sometime. Probably nxt month when it gets colder. I know where she's staying. I monger by foot and I think I saw her pimp he asked who tf is you? LOL she said he's just a date. I want to be clapping those cheeks full time.

  4. #14040

    Bare streets

    Drove up to 5th around 11 pm looking for Delores. I didn't expect there to be any cops around 5th and Cicero, but as soon as I arrived I saw one right in the middle of the street. I circled around Kilpatrick & West Polk where the hotties usually are. Unfortunately the streets were empty & the few girls that were there weren't good looking at all. I waited 30 min at the gas station then headed down to 50th but police officers had cameras at all the reliable spots. Bummed.

    I had a lot of luck doing this stuff in the summer. Maybe they are trying to crack down on streetwalkers for good? Happy holidays fellas.

  5. #14039

    Easy

    Quote Originally Posted by Archineer  [View Original Post]
    Caught her again today kept her for about 5 hrs for. 80. Figured I'd attach some photos for you guy. Merry Christmas and keep the change ya filthy animals 😂 catch you guys in April.
    I resemble that remark! Though I do prefer freak-a-zoid myself.

  6. #14038

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Archineer  [View Original Post]
    Caught her again today kept her for about 5 hrs for. 80. Figured I'd attach some photos for you guy. Merry Christmas and keep the change ya filthy animals 😂 catch you guys in April.
    Around what time did you see Delores out?

  7. #14037

    Phone number

    Can someone please provide me a phone number / pic of a decent one? I can't drive around looking and was really hoping for a quick one today. Will try to find a way to repay the favor!

    The closer to the city the better.

  8. #14036

    Delores

    Caught her again today kept her for about 5 hrs for. 80. Figured I'd attach some photos for you guy. Merry Christmas and keep the change ya filthy animals 😂 catch you guys in April.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PXL_20251222_223232669.MP~3.jpg‎   PXL_20251222_223236004~4.jpg‎  

  9. #14035

    Lawrence Ave

    Saturday night after a Bears win. 12:30 am. 4 BSW a block away from the admiral. I'm going to guess their manager is sitting in the auto repair parking lot in an idling car pointed right at them with the lights on.

  10. #14034

    Ukrainian Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Chigod7  [View Original Post]
    Whata good Fu#.

    Anyone with number please share.

    I ain't paying that amount for street pus, but when she had a place in cicero, its worth 80.
    She can be a PITA to deal with. She had me waiting around for damn near 2 hrs and then ghosted me one time. The other time we finally found a good time to meet. She was definitely high but she got really into it. I almost busted from the head alone. That being said I will definitely trade for her number if someone has it. I haven't seen her since she left her old place.

  11. #14033

    Wsw delores

    Was out west checking on some of the elders in the family stopped at the gas station on polk and Cicero to fill up saw WSW with a fat ass and she recognized me. Came up to me while I was pumping asking did I want to have some fun said sure if you come back to the smash pad she agreed for. 60. Got there got undressed her face is shot but has a nice ass and she always smells fresh for a SW, commenced beating her cheeks from the back and busted all over the buns. She went to the bathroom cleaned off then asked could she stick around for a while since she didn't have any heat at her place and she wanted to get warm. Told her I had some running around to do, she said she would let me do what I wanted if she could stay for an hour so I said WTF I can do that shit tomorrow so ordered some food and fucked her all night until 4 am she offered bare but I wrapped up gave her at least four facials and painted those buns a few times over the course of the night. Got up at 3 am bent her over the bathroom sink glazed the buns one more time hopped in the shower and dropped her off. Cool older broad always a good time gave her an extra. 40 since I had her the whole night she's probably one of the only girls who won't use in your place if you ask she was good the whole night no crazy shit nodding or dope sickness. She didn't have a phone but I gave her the burner to call if she needs to warmup again before I leave town.

  12. #14032

    Ukrain Jess

    Whata good Fu#.

    Anyone with number please share.

    I ain't paying that amount for street pus, but when she had a place in cicero, its worth 80.

    Quote Originally Posted by Archineer  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Jess on fifth Sunday got her digits, she's trying to charge 120 qv 180 hh and 300 hr for an out because she has no place. She's clearly high as a fucking kite to think someone is paying that for some street action, deleted her number instantly. A lot of guys must be over paying because these street girls think they have a gold mine between their legs smh.

  13. #14031

    Sw

    Any Streetwalkers someone can recommend and send a phone number for?

    Was looking for near cicero area or also anything near city or ohare.

    Preferably a white girl but most importantly one that gives a great BJ. Happy to try to repay the favor anyway I can.

  14. #14030
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    2500 total trip?

    Or 2500 play money on top of airfare / hotel?
    All included with Shangri la accommodations.

    The hotels and food can be had for so cheap it's almost negligible. The costs really all boils down to how much you want to splurge on women.

    The day I got there within hours I met up with a college student off reddit and I came in her pussy and mouth for about 45 dollars. The next day I had a threesome at a parlor for 110, the next got an independent for 60,nthe next I went to a lady bar and had one girl sucking me off, one sucking my balls, one girl on each nipple, one rubbing her pussy on my leg, and I was sucking one girls tits full of milk and over the night ended up spending a thousand lmao.

  15. #14029
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerTight  [View Original Post]
    That is a little rich for me. You can do a lot of things with $2500. It would be worth it if I were still 19, then I would get my money's worth. Today there's too much recovery time.
    That was with me staying in 5 star hotels like the Shangri la.

    If you wanted to go cheaper, you could stay in mid range hotels for 40-50 a night. Food is negligible, breakfast is usually free at the hotel so we're talking 15 a day, flights from Chicago are around 700. Then spending 50 a day on women will put you at less than 1,500 for an 7 day trip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape