Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 959 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13549

    Information

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirsty28  [View Original Post]
    I tried like 3 times strolling down cicero and could never find one could you share Savannah info if you have hers.
    Uh, No.

    "Stay Thirsty, my friend".

    GSB.

  2. #13548
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabSomeBench  [View Original Post]
    Greetings.

    I have been spending my time with Nikki who I have reviewed here before and recommend.

    Anyhow, the other night, I met Savanah who was sober and showered at 48th & Cicero.

    She is an older, decent looking, slender, brunette WSW who is trailer park sexy.

    GrabSomeBench received a good BBBJ with BLS from Savanah.
    I tried like 3 times strolling down cicero and could never find one could you share Savannah info if you have hers.

  3. #13547

    Midway Stroll and Savanah

    Quote Originally Posted by GrabSomeBench  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, the Crook County Sheriff Department has been patrolling the Midway Stroll but are mainly targeting the big butt, half naked BSW's.

    The Sheriffs Department is only out for a couple of hours then it is back to normal.

    If you stick to the local, casually dressed, cock sucking crackheads like Savannah, Dawn, Amanda, Valerie, Paige, etc. , you will be fine.
    Greetings.

    I have been spending my time with Nikki who I have reviewed here before and recommend.

    Anyhow, the other night, I met Savanah who was sober and showered at 48th & Cicero.

    She is an older, decent looking, slender, brunette WSW who is trailer park sexy.

    GrabSomeBench received a good BBBJ with BLS from Savanah.

  4. #13546

    Unknown Spanish girl, low price satisfaction

    Drove through 5th today just after noon. Wasn't expecting to do anything so my wallet was light. Saw a skinny (like CCL) woman with caramel skin and ratty long black hair between Tripp and Kildare, walking towards Kostner. She gave The Look but that ain't an okay spot for a pickup on a schoolday when the kids are out at recess so I kept rolling. Went around the Kilpatrick loop and parked back on 5th so I could take a walk. By then the ratty haired one was catching up and asked if I wanted a date. Told her I only got $35 and I want to fuck. She says okay let's go. I guess morning desperation worked in my favor.

    We went into the weeds, I gave her the $35 and said "we're going to fuck right". She says 'handjob'. I say no I'm fucking you. She says alright alright. She asks for a condom. I ain't got one. Handjob? Nope, fuck. I jerk it for a minute to get hard and keep her gravel-soft hands off my dick, tell her I'm ready. She leans over and I start pumping. Two pumps that are barely in her and she stands up, starts to pull her pants up. I say we aint' done and grab her hips. She's says alright alright, bends back over. She's in a better position now, easier reach. I line up the vag with some fingers, it's decently wet now. I slide in pretty easily. Good fit. I I get going right, deep and hard. She wraps one leg around mine, I dunno for balance, boredom, pain, or pleasure. After a couple minutes I start to cum, push in real deep. She's getting a good solid load but then she stands up fast and pulls away like she didn't mean to let me cum in her. Too late to change that plan. Only ended up having me shoot the last spurt on her pants. She pulls her pants up, doesn't stop to drain. She stumbles back out to the street and takes off westward. I put my nicely wet cock away and get back to my day with my jizz leaking into someone else's pants. For $35.

    I didn't get a name. She spoke decent English with a strong accent but I don't know wherefrom.

  5. #13545

    I like this advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsom  [View Original Post]
    Your mistake was paying her up front. At the very least put the cash on the dash. I'm sure she drained plenty shlongs that night who followed the blueprint. She ran into you and figured she could take a paid hour off. Hope you don't send deposits to escorts as well.
    Alot that way they know you are good on your end and they just have to follow thru. Over the steering wheel or at the very least on the dash on my side. These girls know the game and will do as little as possible or nothing to get our cash. I earned it they can as well. When these kinds of mistakes are made there is no question if they will take advantage it's when. They are living on the street and that is their code. Imo oldman stosh sitting back down finished coffee, pound cake as well as delicious cheese coffee cake. Thank you young men.

  6. #13544

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by UncutDiamond  [View Original Post]
    Lmao putting on the dash cam still be stolen unless you are putting it way on the far left side.
    Now you're starting to use your noodle.

  7. #13543
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjamesx  [View Original Post]
    Where the pics?
    That's Anastasia she's terrible usually on 48 and Cic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0274.jpg‎  

  8. #13542
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90  [View Original Post]
    Had her at the Skylark a while back.
    How is the Skylark? I know you've done Cicero Hotel and Shamrock, how would you compare these? How do the bathrooms compare, especially the showers?

  9. #13541
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsom  [View Original Post]
    Your mistake was paying her up front. At the very least put the cash on the dash. I'm sure she drained plenty shlongs that night who followed the blueprint. She ran into you and figured she could take a paid hour off. Hope you don't send deposits to escorts as well.
    Lmao putting on the dash cam still be stolen unless you are putting it way on the far left side.

  10. #13540
    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    I had some cash to burn this weekend, so I finally saw Jessica / Anastasia. Very sexy blonde with an amazing ass. Service is awful. CBJ but lots of hands and doesn't want you to touch anything but her ass. Has anyone had her at a hotel room? Is the service any better? I wouldn't mind pounding for a QV but I would pass.
    Had her at the Skylark a while back. Can confirm terrible service. She's a clock watcher. First and last time I ever see her. Damn shame considering that body she has. Probably the best ass on Cicero.

  11. #13539
    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    I had some cash to burn this weekend, so I finally saw Jessica / Anastasia. Very sexy blonde with an amazing ass. Service is awful. CBJ but lots of hands and doesn't want you to touch anything but her ass. Has anyone had her at a hotel room? Is the service any better? I wouldn't mind pounding for a QV but I would pass.
    Where the pics?

  12. #13538

    Fundamentals

    Quote Originally Posted by UncutDiamond  [View Original Post]
    Petite pregnant BSW name KiKi is a rip off. Picked her on 5th and we ride to a private area. She ask for money first before we do anything and than ask if I have a condom, I tell no and she hops out the car talking really fast. I get out trying to figure out what she is saying and she's telling me to wait here while she goes to get a condom from her house. I try to ask for the money back while I wait and she takes off running scream for some guy named Joc (guessing her pimp or accomplice. I get back and my car and pull around to leave and I see some dark skinned guy in an all Burgundy jumpsuit with his hand in his hoodie. I pull off cause I'm not about to die over forty dollars. Avoid her at all cost, I think they live in the area cause he was walking around earlier and not in a car, she was cute too and if the BJ was good would probably have got her number but they just want quick cash and only think short term.
    Your mistake was paying her up front. At the very least put the cash on the dash. I'm sure she drained plenty shlongs that night who followed the blueprint. She ran into you and figured she could take a paid hour off. Hope you don't send deposits to escorts as well.

  13. #13537
    Quote Originally Posted by MadRox69  [View Original Post]
    2 white baddies on 49 Cicero 1145 pm the one in the skirt is sexy but she's terrible but the other dammm. . 8 for everything great ass not rushed at all. Here are some pics.
    I had some cash to burn this weekend, so I finally saw Jessica / Anastasia. Very sexy blonde with an amazing ass. Service is awful. CBJ but lots of hands and doesn't want you to touch anything but her ass. Has anyone had her at a hotel room? Is the service any better? I wouldn't mind pounding for a QV but I would pass.

  14. #13536

    How to appraoch

    I see many migants around town (my area= far northside) and have wondered about approachi ghtem with more than a handout for help. Has anyone done this? I feel if thye acceopt, cool, if not, they are not going to report it anywhere. Ideas, best practices, success (or fails) stories?

  15. #13535

    Midway Stroll

    Quote Originally Posted by Fchromo13  [View Original Post]
    Was doing some recon tonight by Midway. Passed by 2 sheriff cars creeping slowly down 49th & 50th. Watch out, everyone.
    What?

    I was out last night for awhile, there was no sign of LE.

    All the BSW's were out as well the Venezuelans on 50th & Cicero.

    GSB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape