Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 2506 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 573 1073 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 37583
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36503

    Tip Range for Incomplete HE

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps she was unhappy with $40.
    I always tip on effort. Putting a girl to work for 40 mins on your dong, even if you struggle to get in the right head-space to finish is not on her. I often run into trouble with HEs because they seem preposterous. If I laugh there is almost zero chance I can finish. But if she's all sweaty from working it and tried, I tip her 60+. No shaming on just a 40 $ it's between you and her, but I am sure she would have expected 60 for 40 mins of smacken your kracken.

  2. #36502
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillyDog  [View Original Post]
    Your best bet is to sign up for a membership in the TERB. CC forums and, like this group, read reviews, do searches and reach out to other members via DM if needed to get good intel on what you are looking for. Markham is a great area for massage parlors, incall Asian, and outcall services. CIP might be the rarer acronym to find out there, but everything can be found with enough research.
    Terb sucks, you can't even post asking certain things then they ban you.

  3. #36501
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    So, I decided to venture out to Pro Body Works in Taylor. I got there around 4:30 and it was slow. I paid $80, which is the fee for the hour. For some reason, I can remember the name of the woman that I drew, although I'd seen her a couple of times before. She petite with large breasts Although I know that a HE was the ending, my primary reason for going was the massage.

    The massage itself was about 20 minutes or so and then she started the standard, playing with my balls and ass from behind. Before the flop, she whispered in my ear "you take care of me" and I said yes. The HE was a bit rough, although I don't like oil or lotion when I get a massage and she didn't use any, per my request. I'd paid for an hour and in totall, I think it was about that long. After I finished and was getting dressed, I gave her a $40 tip, which I feel is reasonable. While she didn't complain, she didn't look happy either.

    The thing that really bothered my was on the way out and along with looking unhappy, she seemed almost disgusted, or at least that's the way I interpreted it. Now, whether it's TMI or not, I'm completed shaved, balls to ass, and I'm OCD about hygiene, so it couldn't have been that. Anyway, I don't plan to go back there anytime soon and when I do, I'll ask for someone else.
    Perhaps she was unhappy with $40.

  4. #36500

    Terb. Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by SenorVac  [View Original Post]
    Which ones are best for Toronto area like downtown, Markham and does BBFS cip dfk msog?
    Your best bet is to sign up for a membership in the TERB. CC forums and, like this group, read reviews, do searches and reach out to other members via DM if needed to get good intel on what you are looking for. Markham is a great area for massage parlors, incall Asian, and outcall services. CIP might be the rarer acronym to find out there, but everything can be found with enough research.

  5. #36499
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    If you were flopping at the 30 minute mark and you still got close to an hour then her disappointment was probably that it took so long to finish. I understand no oil for the massage but none on the finish too? No wonder it was rough as you say. But outside the few and those are very few that enjoy making and watching a guy get off, they generally expect you to be done in 5 minutes or it's irritating to them.
    I never use oil and have had plenty of good HEs at AMPs. It didn't feel like it took that long, but regardless, that's what I'm paying for.

  6. #36498

    Grace. Thai Orchid Massage

    I went to see Grace recently after seeing a quick, but brief mention of her on here. She's younger, probably in her 30's if I were to take a guess, and pretty. She has a very nice body, with some nice curves to her, but nothing crazy. The massage was almost non existent and very disappointing! I was hoping for a good massage since it's a Thai place, but this was more along the lines of a very unenthusiastic body rub.

    I wanted to let her know what I was there for, so early on I started to touch her legs briefly when she was near by, which turned into me rubbing her legs after a few. Even with that there was ZERO hint of anything extras though. Not a single brush of the nuts to be had. This was so confusing since she didn't shy away from me rubbing her legs in the slightest. On the flip, now that I had better range of motion and access, I got even more handsy by rubbing her ass, in-between her thighs, and rubbing her breast, and again she didn't shy away at all, but ZERO hint of anything extra. I finally asked if she'd take care of Jr and she replied with "yes, hand only". I asked if I could play with her cat, which she asked how much I would tip and I offered her $, which she agreed to. After she dropped her leggings and panties to give me full access, she started with a very lackluster HE, and I do mean VERY! She had a nice ass, was soaking wet before I even touched her, and hid a nice little grip on her. I rubbed her pussy and then began to finger her, with zero response out of her, and she just continued on with that very unenthusiastic HE. It was so bad that after a while I just stopped her and finished myself off because she was never going to get the job done!

    I will absolutely not see her again, she was a complete waste of my time and money! Such an odd experience!!

  7. #36497

    Savings in Jeopardy

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Are all these legal? If so I'm on my way and going to cash out my 401 K. Mm686.
    I did a mongering vaca in Toronto 10+ years ago. Wow! The girls are attractive and fun. Spent a (4) day weekend there before conducting business the following week. Yes, your savings could suffer if staying there too long.

  8. #36496

    You took too long

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    So, I decided to venture out to Pro Body Works in Taylor. I got there around 4:30 and it was slow. I paid $80, which is the fee for the hour. For some reason, I can remember the name of the woman that I drew, although I'd seen her a couple of times before. She petite with large breasts Although I know that a HE was the ending, my primary reason for going was the massage.

    The massage itself was about 20 minutes or so and then she started the standard, playing with my balls and ass from behind. Before the flop, she whispered in my ear "you take care of me" and I said yes. The HE was a bit rough, although I don't like oil or lotion when I get a massage and she didn't use any, per my request. I'd paid for an hour and in totall, I think it was about that long. After I finished and was getting dressed, I gave her a $40 tip, which I feel is reasonable. While she didn't complain, she didn't look happy either.

    The thing that really bothered my was on the way out and along with looking unhappy, she seemed almost disgusted, or at least that's the way I interpreted it. Now, whether it's TMI or not, I'm completed shaved, balls to ass, and I'm OCD about hygiene, so it couldn't have been that. Anyway, I don't plan to go back there anytime soon and when I do, I'll ask for someone else.
    If you were flopping at the 30 minute mark and you still got close to an hour then her disappointment was probably that it took so long to finish. I understand no oil for the massage but none on the finish too? No wonder it was rough as you say. But outside the few and those are very few that enjoy making and watching a guy get off, they generally expect you to be done in 5 minutes or it's irritating to them.

  9. #36495

    Pro Body Works, Tuesday, 03-31

    So, I decided to venture out to Pro Body Works in Taylor. I got there around 4:30 and it was slow. I paid $80, which is the fee for the hour. For some reason, I can remember the name of the woman that I drew, although I'd seen her a couple of times before. She petite with large breasts Although I know that a HE was the ending, my primary reason for going was the massage.

    The massage itself was about 20 minutes or so and then she started the standard, playing with my balls and ass from behind. Before the flop, she whispered in my ear "you take care of me" and I said yes. The HE was a bit rough, although I don't like oil or lotion when I get a massage and she didn't use any, per my request. I'd paid for an hour and in totall, I think it was about that long. After I finished and was getting dressed, I gave her a $40 tip, which I feel is reasonable. While she didn't complain, she didn't look happy either.

    The thing that really bothered my was on the way out and along with looking unhappy, she seemed almost disgusted, or at least that's the way I interpreted it. Now, whether it's TMI or not, I'm completed shaved, balls to ass, and I'm OCD about hygiene, so it couldn't have been that. Anyway, I don't plan to go back there anytime soon and when I do, I'll ask for someone else.

  10. #36494
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillyDog  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with RamButt. The GTA (Greater Toronto Area) is huge, which includes Mississauga and Etobicoke / Airport area that has fantastic massage parlors and both in and outcall escorts. Downtown Toronto is best for Escort services. But the surrounding areas outside of downtown have better massage parlor action as well as in and outcall escort services. Just use Google Maps alongside your searches when you orient yourself to where a particular parlor or incall location is. Toronto traffic is insane so I tend to try and monger west and north of the city. North York, Mississauga, Etobicoke.

    Check this massage parlors chain out as just one of dozens of examples of gorgeous women - https://www.steelesroyal.ca/ladies/.

    Or if you want imported Asian talent with more PSE services - https://www.theonespa202.com/therapists.

    Get a hotel and this is your best outcall agency IMO - https://www.cupidsescorts.ca/escorts/.

    Warning. Once you go you will absolutely hate that we have none of this in the USA let alone in the Detroit area.
    Which ones are best for Toronto area like downtown, Markham and does BBFS cip dfk msog?

  11. #36493

    Canadian law

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Are all these legal? If so I'm on my way and going to cash out my 401 K. Mm686.
    This might blow your mind but it is legal to sell sex but not buy it. Pimping, brothels are all illegal. Good news is, there seems to be minimal enforcement.

  12. #36492

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by SkillyDog  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with RamButt. The GTA (Greater Toronto Area) is huge, which includes Mississauga and Etobicoke / Airport area that has fantastic massage parlors and both in and outcall escorts. Downtown Toronto is best for Escort services. But the surrounding areas outside of downtown have better massage parlor action as well as in and outcall escort services. Just use Google Maps alongside your searches when you orient yourself to where a particular parlor or incall location is. Toronto traffic is insane so I tend to try and monger west and north of the city. North York, Mississauga, Etobicoke.

    Check this massage parlors chain out as just one of dozens of examples of gorgeous women - https://www.steelesroyal.ca/ladies/.

    Or if you want imported Asian talent with more PSE services - https://www.theonespa202.com/therapists.

    Get a hotel and this is your best outcall agency IMO - https://www.cupidsescorts.ca/escorts/.

    Warning. Once you go you will absolutely hate that we have none of this in the USA let alone in the Detroit area.
    Are all these legal? If so I'm on my way and going to cash out my 401 K. Mm686.

  13. #36491

    Agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    Go to terb.cc .That website opens up all of Ontario including the Falls area. You may have to create an account to get full access of everything. I've used that site for years with great results. Toronto is the best, hands down.
    Totally agree with RamButt. The GTA (Greater Toronto Area) is huge, which includes Mississauga and Etobicoke / Airport area that has fantastic massage parlors and both in and outcall escorts. Downtown Toronto is best for Escort services. But the surrounding areas outside of downtown have better massage parlor action as well as in and outcall escort services. Just use Google Maps alongside your searches when you orient yourself to where a particular parlor or incall location is. Toronto traffic is insane so I tend to try and monger west and north of the city. North York, Mississauga, Etobicoke.

    Check this massage parlors chain out as just one of dozens of examples of gorgeous women - https://www.steelesroyal.ca/ladies/.

    Or if you want imported Asian talent with more PSE services - https://www.theonespa202.com/therapists.

    Get a hotel and this is your best outcall agency IMO - https://www.cupidsescorts.ca/escorts/.

    Warning. Once you go you will absolutely hate that we have none of this in the USA let alone in the Detroit area.

  14. #36490

    Terb.cc

    Quote Originally Posted by DrCrisp  [View Original Post]
    Any resources or forums for this area?
    Go to terb.cc .That website opens up all of Ontario including the Falls area. You may have to create an account to get full access of everything. I've used that site for years with great results. Toronto is the best, hands down.

  15. #36489

    Standard finish

    Quote Originally Posted by Izutreb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have updated info on this spot? Old posts say standard L1 but the images on their Google listing have a standing shower. Thanks.
    No recent experience but has always only been a standard finish place. A standing shower is no indication of additional services simply that some customers ask to shower before or after massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape