Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 572 1072 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 37326
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36261

    Novi natural health both phone # not working?

    Hello there Friday I was right by Novi natural health so I drove by seen older guy walk out then drove down the street get gas and tryed both phone numbers no ring both said message like they were disconnected Drive by again saw guy waiting out.

    Phone off when client inside? There only one lady there?

  2. #36260

    Get a Canadian IP

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyV8  [View Original Post]
    I could never get an account. Does not like non-canadian IP.
    AVG's VPN has four Canadian cities. Get an IP from any.

  3. #36259
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    If it's a massage and HE only place it's typically 40-50% of the house fee is for the provider. FS places can be as little as $10-20 to the provider and in some cases all they get is tip. But that's FS places which this place is not.

    So I know you are thinking, then she makes 70,80,90 depending on your tip for an hour of not doing much work. True. But she also might only get 1-3 clients a day so 150-200 a day is not much. Some days it's less than 100 or goose egg at some of the lesser known places. But let's get real, when it comes to economics here it's no different than anywhere else, considering inflation. $50 tip is the new minimum expectation for HE service. Especially UTC touch. In there mind 20 is tip for massage, 20 is tip for HE, 20 is tip for you touch them, another 20 maybe gets you lip service, and so on.
    None of them are getting rich. Even the most successful such as Mikki in Jackson, works into their seventies.

  4. #36258

    Canadian only

    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    DON'T get banned on terb. I have had zero issues communicating on different postings.
    I could never get an account. Does not like non-canadian IP.

  5. #36257

    House fee split

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious. How much of the house fee do you think the provider gets? I can't imagine that it's nothing.
    If it's a massage and HE only place it's typically 40-50% of the house fee is for the provider. FS places can be as little as $10-20 to the provider and in some cases all they get is tip. But that's FS places which this place is not.

    So I know you are thinking, then she makes 70,80,90 depending on your tip for an hour of not doing much work. True. But she also might only get 1-3 clients a day so 150-200 a day is not much. Some days it's less than 100 or goose egg at some of the lesser known places. But let's get real, when it comes to economics here it's no different than anywhere else, considering inflation. $50 tip is the new minimum expectation for HE service. Especially UTC touch. In there mind 20 is tip for massage, 20 is tip for HE, 20 is tip for you touch them, another 20 maybe gets you lip service, and so on.

  6. #36256
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    I agree and I'm not suggesting that the $40 was inappropriate. But if the price of extras isn't agreed to at the beginning and the girl mentally conjures up expectations, and the expectations aren't met at the end, she's may give you the pissy look on the way out.
    I'm curious. How much of the house fee do you think the provider gets? I can't imagine that it's nothing.

  7. #36255
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyLover  [View Original Post]
    I always tip on effort. Putting a girl to work for 40 mins on your dong, even if you struggle to get in the right head-space to finish is not on her. I often run into trouble with HEs because they seem preposterous. If I laugh there is almost zero chance I can finish. But if she's all sweaty from working it and tried, I tip her 60+. No shaming on just a 40 $ it's between you and her, but I am sure she would have expected 60 for 40 mins of smacken your kracken.
    I agree and I'm not suggesting that the $40 was inappropriate. But if the price of extras isn't agreed to at the beginning and the girl mentally conjures up expectations, and the expectations aren't met at the end, she's may give you the pissy look on the way out.

  8. #36254

    Here's an idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by SenorVac  [View Original Post]
    Terb sucks, you can't even post asking certain things then they ban you.
    DON'T get banned on terb. I have had zero issues communicating on different postings.

  9. #36253

    Terb Lingo

    Quote Originally Posted by SkillyDog  [View Original Post]
    Your best bet is to sign up for a membership in the TERB. CC forums and, like this group, read reviews, do searches and reach out to other members via DM if needed to get good intel on what you are looking for. Markham is a great area for massage parlors, incall Asian, and outcall services. CIP might be the rarer acronym to find out there, but everything can be found with enough research.
    They don't use "CIP" on asian ads at Terb. Look for "Special Services" in the ad.

  10. #36252

    Tip Range for Incomplete HE

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps she was unhappy with $40.
    I always tip on effort. Putting a girl to work for 40 mins on your dong, even if you struggle to get in the right head-space to finish is not on her. I often run into trouble with HEs because they seem preposterous. If I laugh there is almost zero chance I can finish. But if she's all sweaty from working it and tried, I tip her 60+. No shaming on just a 40 $ it's between you and her, but I am sure she would have expected 60 for 40 mins of smacken your kracken.

  11. #36251
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillyDog  [View Original Post]
    Your best bet is to sign up for a membership in the TERB. CC forums and, like this group, read reviews, do searches and reach out to other members via DM if needed to get good intel on what you are looking for. Markham is a great area for massage parlors, incall Asian, and outcall services. CIP might be the rarer acronym to find out there, but everything can be found with enough research.
    Terb sucks, you can't even post asking certain things then they ban you.

  12. #36250
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    So, I decided to venture out to Pro Body Works in Taylor. I got there around 4:30 and it was slow. I paid $80, which is the fee for the hour. For some reason, I can remember the name of the woman that I drew, although I'd seen her a couple of times before. She petite with large breasts Although I know that a HE was the ending, my primary reason for going was the massage.

    The massage itself was about 20 minutes or so and then she started the standard, playing with my balls and ass from behind. Before the flop, she whispered in my ear "you take care of me" and I said yes. The HE was a bit rough, although I don't like oil or lotion when I get a massage and she didn't use any, per my request. I'd paid for an hour and in totall, I think it was about that long. After I finished and was getting dressed, I gave her a $40 tip, which I feel is reasonable. While she didn't complain, she didn't look happy either.

    The thing that really bothered my was on the way out and along with looking unhappy, she seemed almost disgusted, or at least that's the way I interpreted it. Now, whether it's TMI or not, I'm completed shaved, balls to ass, and I'm OCD about hygiene, so it couldn't have been that. Anyway, I don't plan to go back there anytime soon and when I do, I'll ask for someone else.
    Perhaps she was unhappy with $40.

  13. #36249

    Terb. Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by SenorVac  [View Original Post]
    Which ones are best for Toronto area like downtown, Markham and does BBFS cip dfk msog?
    Your best bet is to sign up for a membership in the TERB. CC forums and, like this group, read reviews, do searches and reach out to other members via DM if needed to get good intel on what you are looking for. Markham is a great area for massage parlors, incall Asian, and outcall services. CIP might be the rarer acronym to find out there, but everything can be found with enough research.

  14. #36248
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    If you were flopping at the 30 minute mark and you still got close to an hour then her disappointment was probably that it took so long to finish. I understand no oil for the massage but none on the finish too? No wonder it was rough as you say. But outside the few and those are very few that enjoy making and watching a guy get off, they generally expect you to be done in 5 minutes or it's irritating to them.
    I never use oil and have had plenty of good HEs at AMPs. It didn't feel like it took that long, but regardless, that's what I'm paying for.

  15. #36247

    Grace. Thai Orchid Massage

    I went to see Grace recently after seeing a quick, but brief mention of her on here. She's younger, probably in her 30's if I were to take a guess, and pretty. She has a very nice body, with some nice curves to her, but nothing crazy. The massage was almost non existent and very disappointing! I was hoping for a good massage since it's a Thai place, but this was more along the lines of a very unenthusiastic body rub.

    I wanted to let her know what I was there for, so early on I started to touch her legs briefly when she was near by, which turned into me rubbing her legs after a few. Even with that there was ZERO hint of anything extras though. Not a single brush of the nuts to be had. This was so confusing since she didn't shy away from me rubbing her legs in the slightest. On the flip, now that I had better range of motion and access, I got even more handsy by rubbing her ass, in-between her thighs, and rubbing her breast, and again she didn't shy away at all, but ZERO hint of anything extra. I finally asked if she'd take care of Jr and she replied with "yes, hand only". I asked if I could play with her cat, which she asked how much I would tip and I offered her $, which she agreed to. After she dropped her leggings and panties to give me full access, she started with a very lackluster HE, and I do mean VERY! She had a nice ass, was soaking wet before I even touched her, and hid a nice little grip on her. I rubbed her pussy and then began to finger her, with zero response out of her, and she just continued on with that very unenthusiastic HE. It was so bad that after a while I just stopped her and finished myself off because she was never going to get the job done!

    I will absolutely not see her again, she was a complete waste of my time and money! Such an odd experience!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape