The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 1076 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 40005
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38880

    Lotus spa at Irving Park

    Walk into the door and there stands a beautiful Cherry. She smiles and gives me the entry fee. I follow her to the room and she has a sleek bluish / purple slip on dress. Nice area walking though, dim lit and no crazy smells or seedy looks. I go in the room she tells me to go ahead and undress and she has me lay down, placing a hot pad on my neck and lower back and covering me with a towel. She leaves for about 5 minutes letting me relax and adjusting the music. Once back in she takes the pads off and starts rubbing me down with oil massage, a good slow and sensual rub. About 10 minutes of that and she drops her dress and says really cute "Surprise".

  2. #38879
    There is not a single massage parlor in town that accepts appointments. Everyone knows this. Stop complaining and stick to reviewing girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Be aware. If you're trying to see Anne at JW on Chicago Ave they don't honor appointments. You can text the number and ask for an appointment with Anne. They will confirm the time but they won't tell Anne so she may or may not have a customer already. She almost certainly does (she's high volume). If you have Anne's number you can book with her directly. Otherwise your only chance of seeing her at JW is as a walk in. Appointments are meaningless here.

    I'm having a bad week for appointments. Last week I showed up for an appointment at Blue Phoenix that wasn't honored, and now JW Rejuvanating. My personal opinion is if you don't honor appointments then you should accept them. But at any rate I'm going to make it my mission that everybody knows what spas don't honor their appointments.

  3. #38878
    Quote Originally Posted by Daezyn  [View Original Post]
    I normally do it by phone, but getting their numbers is always good if they give it out. I have Cindy's.
    It's been a few years since I have been to SXL. I have only been there once and would like to go again. Who are the ladies that will do bare and what is the tip rate for the bare service? Appreciate the feedback in the forum in group chat so everyone else can get the info or dm me if you are not comfortable sharing with the group.

  4. #38877
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamJedi  [View Original Post]
    Got my service done by Monica. A late 20's petite build Asian girl with tattoo. The place is on W Fullerton Ave. Its a decent place and wait wasn't long for a walk in. Paid the house fee and got led to the back. After I gave Monica the donation she did some kissing and told me to get undressed. Came back and started with the massage. The massage was pretty good but not the greatest. Of course I wasn't really there to get my back massaged. Things got more heated as time went on the flip she rubbed me out on the junior before slipping a cover on. Then when ham on my dick with her mouth and slobbered it up. Deep throated a few times before jumping on top and doing the cow girl. I finished up by banging the crap out of her in mish. Cleaned me up and we chilled a bit.
    I've been here several times including this past week. I go out of convenience because it's so close to my house. They do not have anyone under 40 years old ever.

  5. #38876

    Oki doki, sunkiss, or west river

    Any good recommendations for us kids, oki doki, or west river spa, or even grand spa.

    Now that Thai orchid is closed, was looking for a new spot.

    Looking for a hard deep tissue massage with L1 or more. Great massage is a must.

  6. #38875
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Who gives the best massage? Whether they do extra or not, who's massage is the best you've ever got?
    Hey did you get any feedback / responses to this one?! I'd be interested in a great massage.

  7. #38874

    Dumb luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Be aware. If you're trying to see Anne at JW on Chicago Ave they don't honor appointments. You can text the number and ask for an appointment with Anne. They will confirm the time but they won't tell Anne so she may or may not have a customer already. She almost certainly does (she's high volume). If you have Anne's number you can book with her directly. Otherwise your only chance of seeing her at JW is as a walk in. Appointments are meaningless here.

    I'm having a bad week for appointments. Last week I showed up for an appointment at Blue Phoenix that wasn't honored, and now JW Rejuvanating. My personal opinion is if you don't honor appointments then you should accept them. But at any rate I'm going to make it my mission that everybody knows what spas don't honor their appointments.
    None of them honor appointments bro. If you call ahead then show up and actually get who you asked for it's just dumb luck. Money don't wait and that's all these girls are in love with.

  8. #38873
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Be aware. If you're trying to see Anne at JW on Chicago Ave they don't honor appointments. You can text the number and ask for an appointment with Anne. They will confirm the time but they won't tell Anne so she may or may not have a customer already. She almost certainly does (she's high volume). If you have Anne's number you can book with her directly. Otherwise your only chance of seeing her at JW is as a walk in. Appointments are meaningless here.

    I'm having a bad week for appointments. Last week I showed up for an appointment at Blue Phoenix that wasn't honored, and now JW Rejuvanating. My personal opinion is if you don't honor appointments then you should accept them. But at any rate I'm going to make it my mission that everybody knows what spas don't honor their appointments.
    They are run by the same kind of people. I could not think of when was the last time I made an appointment before going to these spa or apartments. I just ring the bell, see who is available; go, wait or walk away.

  9. #38872
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't able to find a thread for the north west suburbs. I'm moving out of the city tomorrow. Any recommendations for AMPs? Or direct me to the appropriate thread? I'd need FS only. Thanks.
    Bottom of the Illinois page.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/for...IL-Other-Areas

    Also look under Mount Prospect.

  10. #38871

    JW Rejuvenating does not honor appointments

    Be aware. If you're trying to see Anne at JW on Chicago Ave they don't honor appointments. You can text the number and ask for an appointment with Anne. They will confirm the time but they won't tell Anne so she may or may not have a customer already. She almost certainly does (she's high volume). If you have Anne's number you can book with her directly. Otherwise your only chance of seeing her at JW is as a walk in. Appointments are meaningless here.

    I'm having a bad week for appointments. Last week I showed up for an appointment at Blue Phoenix that wasn't honored, and now JW Rejuvanating. My personal opinion is if you don't honor appointments then you should accept them. But at any rate I'm going to make it my mission that everybody knows what spas don't honor their appointments.

  11. #38870
    Quote Originally Posted by DropTop69  [View Original Post]
    There is basically zero doubt that he's talking about Cindy at SXL. She's great.

    Speaking of SXL. For those that make appointments there, do you do that by phone, or does one need to ask one of the girls for their text number?
    I just call their listed phone number. They're actually pretty diligent about appointments.

  12. #38869

    Broadway

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    New job location. Anywhere in the ravenswood area where I can go on a lunch break that isn't old Asian women? Honestly, prefer non-Asian. I'm working at Montrose and Damen. DMs are fine with me. Thanks!
    Broadway Spa isn't far from here. Always good. Last time I was there they also had a gorgeous Latina but she was very expensive compared to others. And I haven't been in at least a few months so not aware of the current lineup. Still, your best bet in the area I think.

  13. #38868

    Ravenswood area

    New job location. Anywhere in the ravenswood area where I can go on a lunch break that isn't old Asian women? Honestly, prefer non-Asian. I'm working at Montrose and Damen. DMs are fine with me. Thanks!

  14. #38867

    NW burbs

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't able to find a thread for the north west suburbs. I'm moving out of the city tomorrow. Any recommendations for AMPs? Or direct me to the appropriate thread? I'd need FS only. Thanks.
    Depends on where you'll be in the NW burbs, but there's Mt Prospect forum to check, IL-Other Areas had bg / schaumburg / etc. Should help a bit. Otherwise, you can feel free to msg me with where you'll be and I'll help where and if I can.

    Coots.

  15. #38866

    FS in NW Suburbs?

    I wasn't able to find a thread for the north west suburbs. I'm moving out of the city tomorrow. Any recommendations for AMPs? Or direct me to the appropriate thread? I'd need FS only. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape