Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 40006
-
03-30-26 10:44 #38866Senior Member

Posts: 44FS in NW Suburbs?
I wasn't able to find a thread for the north west suburbs. I'm moving out of the city tomorrow. Any recommendations for AMPs? Or direct me to the appropriate thread? I'd need FS only. Thanks.
-
03-30-26 08:39 #38865Senior Member

Posts: 989They take appointments like most legitimate spas; just made one for later in the week with one of the new girls.
Originally Posted by DropTop69
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 07:49 #38864Regular Member

Posts: 15Chicago Massage LLC
Came here to visit family and decided to run through some of the places I scoped on here. Place is alright like most people said. I was hoping I'd run into some new rotations by the time I got there since its near end of the month but looks like no luck. The girl I got was Camilia like some of the others. Service was good and massage was good. Some of the extras could of been a bit better. Idk maybe she's just out of it since she been there for awhile from the looks of it. I gave the house fee and donations once I got to the back. She did some light flirting then told me to get undressed. Came back and started doing the massage. She teased me a bit here and there then on the flip did the HJ followed by the BBBJ.
-
03-30-26 07:40 #38863Regular Member

Posts: 18Lunar Body Work Spa
Got my service done by Monica. A late 20's petite build Asian girl with tattoo. The place is on W Fullerton Ave. Its a decent place and wait wasn't long for a walk in. Paid the house fee and got led to the back. After I gave Monica the donation she did some kissing and told me to get undressed. Came back and started with the massage. The massage was pretty good but not the greatest. Of course I wasn't really there to get my back massaged. Things got more heated as time went on the flip she rubbed me out on the junior before slipping a cover on. Then when ham on my dick with her mouth and slobbered it up. Deep throated a few times before jumping on top and doing the cow girl. I finished up by banging the crap out of her in mish. Cleaned me up and we chilled a bit.
-
03-29-26 22:30 #38862Senior Member

Posts: 39Cindy- SXL
I normally do it by phone, but getting their numbers is always good if they give it out. I have Cindy's.
Originally Posted by DropTop69
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 18:21 #38861Senior Member

Posts: 64Cindy
There is basically zero doubt that he's talking about Cindy at SXL. She's great.
Originally Posted by Daezyn
[View Original Post]
Speaking of SXL. For those that make appointments there, do you do that by phone, or does one need to ask one of the girls for their text number?
-
03-29-26 10:47 #38860Senior Member

Posts: 208Thanks for the info!
Yeah, back then, they were shooting at me. If they knew me I could understand why they would shoot at me, but they didn't even know me. . .
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
Now, in a manner of speaking, I can still "shoot" back!
-
03-29-26 09:47 #38859Senior Member

Posts: 295Summarized List
Has anyone published a post with a summary list of the recommended places and locations? I am going to be working in the downtown area for the next 9 months and I would love to know which places I can get to over lunch or after work that are worth the visits and safe areas.
-
03-28-26 22:17 #38858Senior Member

Posts: 39Is this person at SXL? Or is she independent?
Originally Posted by Amplitude
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 16:17 #38857Senior Member

Posts: 375There is no bait and switch at OD Wellness. I've never heard of anyone other than Judy working there. $60 + tip. She doesn't mandate the tip but anything less than $60 would be inappropriate for sure.
Originally Posted by SpiderBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 14:43 #38856Senior Member

Posts: 98Donation and names?
Typical OTD?
Originally Posted by UsaJB007
[View Original Post]
Any particular ladies?
Dm welcome.
-
03-28-26 14:32 #38855Senior Member

Posts: 46870
She is pushing 70! You may wish you got the bait and switch.
Originally Posted by SpiderBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 14:18 #38854Senior Member

Posts: 98Judy OD Wellness
What does she look like. So I don't get the bait and switch.
Also what's the typical donation? OTD.
-
03-28-26 13:07 #38853Senior Member

Posts: 1605You were there in 1971? Yikes.
Originally Posted by NotDeadYet
[View Original Post]
Yes that is the place on Archer just west of western on south side of street. www.top1spa.com
She leaves Monday I think so you may want to get there this weekend.
When we were done she was squatting on the bed checking her phone, squatting in that way that only Asian women can do. She was perched like a bird on a branch, totally still, butt on the back of her legs almost touching the bed. I'd fall over in a heartbeat if I tried that.
-
03-27-26 21:15 #38852Senior Member

Posts: 208Orange
Is this the one listed on S Archer as closed on RM? Saw your comments and am interested; have not been able to find a nice Vietnamese girl since I was last there 55 years ago.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
Thanks for any info!













Reply With Quote





