Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 2668 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 1077 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 40017
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38877
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamJedi  [View Original Post]
    Got my service done by Monica. A late 20's petite build Asian girl with tattoo. The place is on W Fullerton Ave. Its a decent place and wait wasn't long for a walk in. Paid the house fee and got led to the back. After I gave Monica the donation she did some kissing and told me to get undressed. Came back and started with the massage. The massage was pretty good but not the greatest. Of course I wasn't really there to get my back massaged. Things got more heated as time went on the flip she rubbed me out on the junior before slipping a cover on. Then when ham on my dick with her mouth and slobbered it up. Deep throated a few times before jumping on top and doing the cow girl. I finished up by banging the crap out of her in mish. Cleaned me up and we chilled a bit.
    I've been here several times including this past week. I go out of convenience because it's so close to my house. They do not have anyone under 40 years old ever.

  2. #38876

    Oki doki, sunkiss, or west river

    Any good recommendations for us kids, oki doki, or west river spa, or even grand spa.

    Now that Thai orchid is closed, was looking for a new spot.

    Looking for a hard deep tissue massage with L1 or more. Great massage is a must.

  3. #38875
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Who gives the best massage? Whether they do extra or not, who's massage is the best you've ever got?
    Hey did you get any feedback / responses to this one?! I'd be interested in a great massage.

  4. #38874

    Dumb luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Be aware. If you're trying to see Anne at JW on Chicago Ave they don't honor appointments. You can text the number and ask for an appointment with Anne. They will confirm the time but they won't tell Anne so she may or may not have a customer already. She almost certainly does (she's high volume). If you have Anne's number you can book with her directly. Otherwise your only chance of seeing her at JW is as a walk in. Appointments are meaningless here.

    I'm having a bad week for appointments. Last week I showed up for an appointment at Blue Phoenix that wasn't honored, and now JW Rejuvanating. My personal opinion is if you don't honor appointments then you should accept them. But at any rate I'm going to make it my mission that everybody knows what spas don't honor their appointments.
    None of them honor appointments bro. If you call ahead then show up and actually get who you asked for it's just dumb luck. Money don't wait and that's all these girls are in love with.

  5. #38873
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Be aware. If you're trying to see Anne at JW on Chicago Ave they don't honor appointments. You can text the number and ask for an appointment with Anne. They will confirm the time but they won't tell Anne so she may or may not have a customer already. She almost certainly does (she's high volume). If you have Anne's number you can book with her directly. Otherwise your only chance of seeing her at JW is as a walk in. Appointments are meaningless here.

    I'm having a bad week for appointments. Last week I showed up for an appointment at Blue Phoenix that wasn't honored, and now JW Rejuvanating. My personal opinion is if you don't honor appointments then you should accept them. But at any rate I'm going to make it my mission that everybody knows what spas don't honor their appointments.
    They are run by the same kind of people. I could not think of when was the last time I made an appointment before going to these spa or apartments. I just ring the bell, see who is available; go, wait or walk away.

  6. #38872
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't able to find a thread for the north west suburbs. I'm moving out of the city tomorrow. Any recommendations for AMPs? Or direct me to the appropriate thread? I'd need FS only. Thanks.
    Bottom of the Illinois page.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/for...IL-Other-Areas

    Also look under Mount Prospect.

  7. #38871

    JW Rejuvenating does not honor appointments

    Be aware. If you're trying to see Anne at JW on Chicago Ave they don't honor appointments. You can text the number and ask for an appointment with Anne. They will confirm the time but they won't tell Anne so she may or may not have a customer already. She almost certainly does (she's high volume). If you have Anne's number you can book with her directly. Otherwise your only chance of seeing her at JW is as a walk in. Appointments are meaningless here.

    I'm having a bad week for appointments. Last week I showed up for an appointment at Blue Phoenix that wasn't honored, and now JW Rejuvanating. My personal opinion is if you don't honor appointments then you should accept them. But at any rate I'm going to make it my mission that everybody knows what spas don't honor their appointments.

  8. #38870
    Quote Originally Posted by DropTop69  [View Original Post]
    There is basically zero doubt that he's talking about Cindy at SXL. She's great.

    Speaking of SXL. For those that make appointments there, do you do that by phone, or does one need to ask one of the girls for their text number?
    I just call their listed phone number. They're actually pretty diligent about appointments.

  9. #38869

    Broadway

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    New job location. Anywhere in the ravenswood area where I can go on a lunch break that isn't old Asian women? Honestly, prefer non-Asian. I'm working at Montrose and Damen. DMs are fine with me. Thanks!
    Broadway Spa isn't far from here. Always good. Last time I was there they also had a gorgeous Latina but she was very expensive compared to others. And I haven't been in at least a few months so not aware of the current lineup. Still, your best bet in the area I think.

  10. #38868

    Ravenswood area

    New job location. Anywhere in the ravenswood area where I can go on a lunch break that isn't old Asian women? Honestly, prefer non-Asian. I'm working at Montrose and Damen. DMs are fine with me. Thanks!

  11. #38867

    NW burbs

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't able to find a thread for the north west suburbs. I'm moving out of the city tomorrow. Any recommendations for AMPs? Or direct me to the appropriate thread? I'd need FS only. Thanks.
    Depends on where you'll be in the NW burbs, but there's Mt Prospect forum to check, IL-Other Areas had bg / schaumburg / etc. Should help a bit. Otherwise, you can feel free to msg me with where you'll be and I'll help where and if I can.

    Coots.

  12. #38866

    FS in NW Suburbs?

    I wasn't able to find a thread for the north west suburbs. I'm moving out of the city tomorrow. Any recommendations for AMPs? Or direct me to the appropriate thread? I'd need FS only. Thanks.

  13. #38865
    Quote Originally Posted by DropTop69  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of SXL. For those that make appointments there, do you do that by phone, or does one need to ask one of the girls for their text number?
    They take appointments like most legitimate spas; just made one for later in the week with one of the new girls.

  14. #38864

    Chicago Massage LLC

    Came here to visit family and decided to run through some of the places I scoped on here. Place is alright like most people said. I was hoping I'd run into some new rotations by the time I got there since its near end of the month but looks like no luck. The girl I got was Camilia like some of the others. Service was good and massage was good. Some of the extras could of been a bit better. Idk maybe she's just out of it since she been there for awhile from the looks of it. I gave the house fee and donations once I got to the back. She did some light flirting then told me to get undressed. Came back and started doing the massage. She teased me a bit here and there then on the flip did the HJ followed by the BBBJ.

  15. #38863

    Lunar Body Work Spa

    Got my service done by Monica. A late 20's petite build Asian girl with tattoo. The place is on W Fullerton Ave. Its a decent place and wait wasn't long for a walk in. Paid the house fee and got led to the back. After I gave Monica the donation she did some kissing and told me to get undressed. Came back and started with the massage. The massage was pretty good but not the greatest. Of course I wasn't really there to get my back massaged. Things got more heated as time went on the flip she rubbed me out on the junior before slipping a cover on. Then when ham on my dick with her mouth and slobbered it up. Deep throated a few times before jumping on top and doing the cow girl. I finished up by banging the crap out of her in mish. Cleaned me up and we chilled a bit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape