Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 40005
-
03-30-26 16:59 #38880Banned Member

Posts: 10Lotus spa at Irving Park
Walk into the door and there stands a beautiful Cherry. She smiles and gives me the entry fee. I follow her to the room and she has a sleek bluish / purple slip on dress. Nice area walking though, dim lit and no crazy smells or seedy looks. I go in the room she tells me to go ahead and undress and she has me lay down, placing a hot pad on my neck and lower back and covering me with a towel. She leaves for about 5 minutes letting me relax and adjusting the music. Once back in she takes the pads off and starts rubbing me down with oil massage, a good slow and sensual rub. About 10 minutes of that and she drops her dress and says really cute "Surprise".
-
03-30-26 16:28 #38879Senior Member

Posts: 37There is not a single massage parlor in town that accepts appointments. Everyone knows this. Stop complaining and stick to reviewing girls.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 15:27 #38878Senior Member

Posts: 183It's been a few years since I have been to SXL. I have only been there once and would like to go again. Who are the ladies that will do bare and what is the tip rate for the bare service? Appreciate the feedback in the forum in group chat so everyone else can get the info or dm me if you are not comfortable sharing with the group.
Originally Posted by Daezyn
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 15:05 #38877Senior Member

Posts: 183I've been here several times including this past week. I go out of convenience because it's so close to my house. They do not have anyone under 40 years old ever.
Originally Posted by LiamJedi
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 14:58 #38876Senior Member

Posts: 148Oki doki, sunkiss, or west river
Any good recommendations for us kids, oki doki, or west river spa, or even grand spa.
Now that Thai orchid is closed, was looking for a new spot.
Looking for a hard deep tissue massage with L1 or more. Great massage is a must.
-
03-30-26 14:50 #38875Senior Member

Posts: 148Hey did you get any feedback / responses to this one?! I'd be interested in a great massage.
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 14:07 #38874Senior Member

Posts: 269Dumb luck
None of them honor appointments bro. If you call ahead then show up and actually get who you asked for it's just dumb luck. Money don't wait and that's all these girls are in love with.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 13:58 #38873Senior Member

Posts: 281They are run by the same kind of people. I could not think of when was the last time I made an appointment before going to these spa or apartments. I just ring the bell, see who is available; go, wait or walk away.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 13:55 #38872Senior Member

Posts: 1605Bottom of the Illinois page.
Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/for...IL-Other-Areas
Also look under Mount Prospect.
-
03-30-26 13:47 #38871Senior Member

Posts: 375JW Rejuvenating does not honor appointments
Be aware. If you're trying to see Anne at JW on Chicago Ave they don't honor appointments. You can text the number and ask for an appointment with Anne. They will confirm the time but they won't tell Anne so she may or may not have a customer already. She almost certainly does (she's high volume). If you have Anne's number you can book with her directly. Otherwise your only chance of seeing her at JW is as a walk in. Appointments are meaningless here.
I'm having a bad week for appointments. Last week I showed up for an appointment at Blue Phoenix that wasn't honored, and now JW Rejuvanating. My personal opinion is if you don't honor appointments then you should accept them. But at any rate I'm going to make it my mission that everybody knows what spas don't honor their appointments.
-
03-30-26 13:27 #38870Senior Member

Posts: 383I just call their listed phone number. They're actually pretty diligent about appointments.
Originally Posted by DropTop69
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 12:30 #38869Senior Member

Posts: 375Broadway
Broadway Spa isn't far from here. Always good. Last time I was there they also had a gorgeous Latina but she was very expensive compared to others. And I haven't been in at least a few months so not aware of the current lineup. Still, your best bet in the area I think.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 11:47 #38868Senior Member

Posts: 313Ravenswood area
New job location. Anywhere in the ravenswood area where I can go on a lunch break that isn't old Asian women? Honestly, prefer non-Asian. I'm working at Montrose and Damen. DMs are fine with me. Thanks!
-
03-30-26 11:10 #38867Senior Member

Posts: 44NW burbs
Depends on where you'll be in the NW burbs, but there's Mt Prospect forum to check, IL-Other Areas had bg / schaumburg / etc. Should help a bit. Otherwise, you can feel free to msg me with where you'll be and I'll help where and if I can.
Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave
[View Original Post]
Coots.
-
03-30-26 10:44 #38866Senior Member

Posts: 44FS in NW Suburbs?
I wasn't able to find a thread for the north west suburbs. I'm moving out of the city tomorrow. Any recommendations for AMPs? Or direct me to the appropriate thread? I'd need FS only. Thanks.










Reply With Quote






