Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 40011
-
03-31-26 11:41 #38886Senior Member

Posts: 83Jw
I saw her at 11 am. She's a smoke show but I've had better service elsewhere. Esp regarding the price $$.
Originally Posted by Mexidan
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 10:00 #38885Senior Member

Posts: 376Sunkiss gives the best massage but only DYI ending, if that. OK DOKI often rents out to independents. Grand Spa is probably what you're looking for as far as being closest to Thai Orchid. A little expensive but very attractive therapists.
Originally Posted by Boston2060
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 09:58 #38884Senior Member

Posts: 376Not True
Broadway Spa accepts appointments and has great therapists. Very well reviewed. If you know who you want to see Harmony in Norridge also accepts appointments. No bait and switch. Of course all the independent providers accept appointments. CLC on Milwaukee accepts appointments, so does CLM. Truth is the vast majority of AMPs and independents and agencies accept and honor appointments. I'm not sure why this person is lying or who they are working for.
Originally Posted by LakeviewLou
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 07:59 #38883Senior Member

Posts: 40Sasa at Lunar Body Work
Morning gents.
So I went back to Lunar Body Work Spa yesterday and asked for Sasa, Heard so many good things about her and she did not disappoint. Very short, cute face, D's, clean shaved, and a shapely body. Decent massage and tease all while we chatted. Flipped me over and it was on. Climbed onto the table and stared the licking, into a CBJ, which was good but no BBBJ. She definitely got me started tho. Got her on her back to lick don her body and tight pussy. Moved into Standing Mish with her legs straight into the air and on my shoulders. I was fucking her so hard and loud, with her cumming hard & vocal (later were both told by CC we were TOO LOUD). Flipped her over into K9, switching between gripping her hips hard and tweaking her sensitive nipples. The slapping of me against her was loud. Moved into Missionary for the finish and both of us finishing together. Think she might have left already tho but check with the MMS.
-
03-30-26 20:35 #38882Senior Member

Posts: 79While this does suck, it's one of the pitfalls of the irregular industry where there is not an official booker and the shop doesn't keep a written appointment book. It's better for us that discretion to have that hear no evil, see no evil philosophy. Never go if you are crunched for time! Just go and wait to be next.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 20:35 #38881Senior Member

Posts: 48Maybe not for you but I always make appointments with my girls. I don't have time to play pop in games.
Originally Posted by LakeviewLou
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 16:59 #38880Banned Member

Posts: 10Lotus spa at Irving Park
Walk into the door and there stands a beautiful Cherry. She smiles and gives me the entry fee. I follow her to the room and she has a sleek bluish / purple slip on dress. Nice area walking though, dim lit and no crazy smells or seedy looks. I go in the room she tells me to go ahead and undress and she has me lay down, placing a hot pad on my neck and lower back and covering me with a towel. She leaves for about 5 minutes letting me relax and adjusting the music. Once back in she takes the pads off and starts rubbing me down with oil massage, a good slow and sensual rub. About 10 minutes of that and she drops her dress and says really cute "Surprise".
-
03-30-26 16:28 #38879Senior Member

Posts: 37There is not a single massage parlor in town that accepts appointments. Everyone knows this. Stop complaining and stick to reviewing girls.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 15:27 #38878Senior Member

Posts: 183It's been a few years since I have been to SXL. I have only been there once and would like to go again. Who are the ladies that will do bare and what is the tip rate for the bare service? Appreciate the feedback in the forum in group chat so everyone else can get the info or dm me if you are not comfortable sharing with the group.
Originally Posted by Daezyn
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 15:05 #38877Senior Member

Posts: 183I've been here several times including this past week. I go out of convenience because it's so close to my house. They do not have anyone under 40 years old ever.
Originally Posted by LiamJedi
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 14:58 #38876Senior Member

Posts: 148Oki doki, sunkiss, or west river
Any good recommendations for us kids, oki doki, or west river spa, or even grand spa.
Now that Thai orchid is closed, was looking for a new spot.
Looking for a hard deep tissue massage with L1 or more. Great massage is a must.
-
03-30-26 14:50 #38875Senior Member

Posts: 148Hey did you get any feedback / responses to this one?! I'd be interested in a great massage.
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 14:07 #38874Senior Member

Posts: 269Dumb luck
None of them honor appointments bro. If you call ahead then show up and actually get who you asked for it's just dumb luck. Money don't wait and that's all these girls are in love with.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 13:58 #38873Senior Member

Posts: 281They are run by the same kind of people. I could not think of when was the last time I made an appointment before going to these spa or apartments. I just ring the bell, see who is available; go, wait or walk away.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 13:55 #38872Senior Member

Posts: 1605Bottom of the Illinois page.
Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/for...IL-Other-Areas
Also look under Mount Prospect.












Reply With Quote




