Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 2017
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1927

    Why BigCountry818 got VIP level service from Jennifer / Junko in his 2 sessions.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry818  [View Original Post]
    When I saw Jennifer I brought her a gift and acted polite and respectful. Before her wonderful BBBJ while I was still on my stomach she actually started rimming me. I thought am I actually getting a rim job from Jennifer? It was amazing. After the BBBJ she let me enter her with no condom as long as I came on her stomach and not inside. If you mention a good tip at the start and you are nice anything is on the table. Maybe she liked me? I know I liked her.
    In my opinion.

    He was a visitor from Los Angeles. Big city vibe, probably successful in whatever he does for a living.

    45-years-old, 5'10" height, 180 weight, chest bigger than his stomach.

    Jennifer / Junko liked him and he got the better of YMMV.

    Being the gentleman that he is, I am guessing he is leaving out one small detail:

    As I was about to cum and pull out, Jennifer quickly put both of her hands on my butt cheeks and held me in as I came.

  2. #1926

    Why the negativity around Jennifer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Good for you, there are plenty of fish in the ocean. There's no need to put up with all the whims and restrictions of a capricious woman who apparently considers herself some sort of queen. Mongers, it's your hard-earned money and your freedom of choice. Mongers don't have to be like the Charles Dickens character, little Oliver Twist, begging for porridge (smile).

    What? This thread is open to any member who wants to post in it, as long as no forum rules are violated. That particular post seemed to simply be a suggestion to consider an alternative provider, and to my knowledge that doesn't violate any forum rule.
    As far as I can tell she has stellar reviews from all those lucky enough to see her. People never complain about the service she provides and she is likely the prettiest provider I've ever seen. She takes care of her body and she's nice to you once you make it through the door. The two sessions I had with her during my one week in Oahu were the highlight of my trip. She has her own rules that keep her comfortable in this profession.

    I've seen Pepsi in Vegas and she is in her own Hall-of-Fame.

    Cross forum posting between competitors shows too much negativity and shows that maybe somebody got ghosted.

  3. #1925
    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    She flaked on me last week as well.

    Is she really worth all the effort. Given the track record of suggestions on this forum and her age I can't help think that I will be disappointed. I guess I will never know, going to spend my money elsewhere.
    Good for you, there are plenty of fish in the ocean. There's no need to put up with all the whims and restrictions of a capricious woman who apparently considers herself some sort of queen. Mongers, it's your hard-earned money and your freedom of choice. Mongers don't have to be like the Charles Dickens character, little Oliver Twist, begging for porridge (smile).

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry818  [View Original Post]
    This forum is for visitors or soon to be visitors of Junko. Posting about one of her competitors is probably wrong.
    What? This thread is open to any member who wants to post in it, as long as no forum rules are violated. That particular post seemed to simply be a suggestion to consider an alternative provider, and to my knowledge that doesn't violate any forum rule.

  4. #1924
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry818  [View Original Post]
    When I saw Jennifer I brought her a gift and acted polite and respectful. Before her wonderful BBBJ while I was still on my stomach she actually started rimming me. I thought am I actually getting a rim job from Jennifer? It was amazing. After the BBBJ she let me enter her with no condom as long as I came on her stomach and not inside. If you mention a good tip at the start and you are nice anything is on the table. Maybe she liked me? I know I liked her.
    How many times have you seen her? She was always pretty cautious with me and I think she is even more cautious nowadays.

    I just hope everyone doesn't expect the bare treatment because as I said, she is very cautious.

  5. #1923

    Junko and BBFS; I really question if these posts are for-real

    I have been seeing Junko for over ten (10) years now and it has always been covered service for me even though I consider myself her regular. I was asked to provide a STD Test at one time for BBFS service and I did partake after a clean test, but typically service is All-covered. The guy's who have seen her; know that she provides top-notch service and I would Never force the issue for BBFS because that is her prerogative!

    My Two-cents.

  6. #1922

    There are benefits to good tipping.

    Quote Originally Posted by KoKoHead11  [View Original Post]
    I was granted an appointment with Junko (Jennifer) this afternoon. She says no CIP and no raw no matter how small my dick is. I'm still going to see her though and report back after. Boom! I'm so excited
    When I saw Jennifer I brought her a gift and acted polite and respectful. Before her wonderful BBBJ while I was still on my stomach she actually started rimming me. I thought am I actually getting a rim job from Jennifer? It was amazing. After the BBBJ she let me enter her with no condom as long as I came on her stomach and not inside. If you mention a good tip at the start and you are nice anything is on the table. Maybe she liked me? I know I liked her.

  7. #1921

    She flaked on me last week as well

    Quote Originally Posted by KoKoHead11  [View Original Post]
    She told me to message her next week. I will try again next week.
    Is she really worth all the effort. Given the track record of suggestions on this forum and her age I can't help think that I will be disappointed. I guess I will never know, going to spend my money elsewhere.

  8. #1920

    Didn't happen

    Quote Originally Posted by KoKoHead11  [View Original Post]
    She says no CIP and no raw no matter how small my dick is. I'm still going to see her though and report back after. Boom! I'm so excited
    She told me to message her next week. I will try again next week.

  9. #1919

    Wrong Forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't had a play date with Pepsi. I would suggest you go play. She BBBJ deep throated all 7". We rolled around some. BBBJCIM and CIP.
    While I appreciate Pepsi's status, posting about her in Junko's forum is probably in bad taste. This forum is for visitors or soon to be visitors of Junko. Posting about one of her competitors is probably wrong. Just my opinion from the mainland.

  10. 03-26-26 15:58


  11. #1918

    Headway

    Quote Originally Posted by YoursTruly808  [View Original Post]
    What phone number area code you using? She right away don't accept non locals. Then she has a scanner that scans for island and only accepts Oahu.
    I followed YoursTruly808's suggestion and went and got my local 808 number. I texted Jennifer late yesterday and she responded. I'm setup for an appointment later today. Fingers crossed.

  12. #1917
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry818  [View Original Post]
    I was communicating with her via my 818 number and was able to see her. You just need patience. Hang in there. Do not be aggressive.
    If you haven't had a play date with Pepsi. I would suggest you go play. She BBBJ deep throated all 7". We rolled around some. BBBJCIM and CIP.

  13. #1916

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by YoursTruly808  [View Original Post]
    What phone number area code you using? She right away don't accept non locals. Then she has a scanner that scans for island and only accepts Oahu.
    I was communicating with her via my 818 number and was able to see her. You just need patience. Hang in there. Do not be aggressive.

  14. #1915

    Local numbers only

    Quote Originally Posted by KoKoHead11  [View Original Post]
    Just moved to the Island and stumbled upon this forum. I've been pinging Junko (not aggressively) for a week or two with no response. Should I just give up?
    What phone number area code you using? She right away don't accept non locals. Then she has a scanner that scans for island and only accepts Oahu.

  15. #1914

    Newbie. Should I just give up?

    Just moved to the Island and stumbled upon this forum. I've been pinging Junko (not aggressively) for a week or two with no response. Should I just give up?

  16. #1913

    Finally got an appointment

    I was trying to mak an appointment for a week before I finally got seen. She's a beautiful mature women, not much make up, very natural. I was nervous at first but she put me at ease immediately. Showered and massaged and then the turn over, YMMV. We had a really good time, planning on making her a regular. Service was excellent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape