Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 2017
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1942

    Junko

    I've been lurking on here for a while, never really felt the need to post until now. Figured I'd finally say something about Junko.

    I've been seeing her for over 10 years, back to her Mott Smith days. That alone probably says enough. Some things just don't fade and with her, it's always been that feeling she creates the second you walk in.

    Last time I saw her was in February at her DT spot. I still remember opening the door and seeing her in that sheer gown. The kind that doesn't hide much but doesn't have to. She knows exactly the effect it has. It's that quiet confidence.

    She sends me to shower first something I've always respected about her. She's big on hygiene, and honestly, it just builds the anticipation. By the time I step back into the room, I'm already feeling it.

    She starts with a massage, medium pressure, slow and controlled. Not rushed at all. Just enough conversation to keep things relaxed, but you can feel that underlying tension building. She has a way of making you aware of every little touch without trying too hard.

    Then there's that shift.

    She slows things down even more, like she's in no hurry at all. Her touch gets lighter, more deliberate. Almost teasing. It's like she knows exactly where your mind is going and takes her time getting you there. She begins to run her fingers up and down my backside, getting me aroused, and kisses me from my lower inner legs, all the way up my back and licks my ears. She knows how to get my blood pumping. While she does this, I mutually run my fingers up and down her body, and she loves her ears licked and played with. That's something she's always been good at drawing it out just enough right before its time.

    On the flip, she makes her way slowly to jr and begins with the slowest sensual BJ. I love that it's slow and smooth, basically like she's making out with it. This goes on for about 10 minutes, and at this point I'm pretty much rock hard, throbbing, and ready to go, while trying not to unload in her mouth. The cover comes on, and she jumps on top, grinding into me cg, nice and smooth. While cupping her legs and guiding her up and down, at one point she laughs and says, "this is why I hike all the time," and it caught me off guard—in a good way. That mix of playful and focused is part of what makes her different.

    She's so good at riding, so I sat up, and were up against each other, and I began to suck on those perfectly shaped melons of hers. She is highly responsive to it, and it makes everything much better, if you're gentle with them, she does enjoy it.

    From there it just flows. She moves with confidence, keeps that same slow rhythm, and lets things build naturally instead of forcing anything. She knows what she's doing, and more importantly, she knows how to make it feel like it matters.

    We switch to her fav position D, and at this point I was so hard, going in and out of her she was moaning and burying her face into the futon. She immediately told me to go slow, and I didn't want to hurt her, so for a few minutes I was obliged, and I know she liked it as much as I did. After about 5 minutes, I couldn't hold it anymore, and I started to go harder, and went to town for a minute, and blasted in the cover.

    Afterward, same as always, she walks me back, we talk a bit, offers me water. That same calm energy as nothing was rushed from start to finish.

    And then.

    A week later, I realized I was blocked.

    After 10+ years, that part honestly threw me off. No explanation, nothing. The only thing I can think of is she had mentioned making an account before and I brushed it off. Didn't seem like a big deal at the time, but maybe it was. She's given me gifts, she let me schedule same day appointments, and she's even cancelled appointments to give me appointments. She even tried to set me up with a friend of hers which I thought was funny considering the reasons that I visited her, but even with this last visit which I thought was awesome. Still. No hard feelings. Just confusion.

    At the end of the day, I'm grateful for the consistency and the experiences over the years. Not everyone gets that.

    If she ever reads this you know who I am. And I always appreciated the way you took your time.

  2. #1941

    Junko

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once a long time ago when she was at University Ave. Location. I had high hopes since I'd read her reviews and she was very attractive. Everything was going well until she asked who else I had been with since certain providers were not clean. Just the way she said it was weird. Service was covered and after we were done she said "Next time no condom. " Weird vibes so I never went back.
    Junko is a business woman. If she's asking you who you've seen in the past then she is probably unsure or nervous about you. If she is selective with who she offers no condom to, that is her prerogative. There is no exact science to it. If you don't vibe with her, you are treated as a new customer and must cover up. I've searched and found OLD posts about her at the University location in this forum. As with any business you must adjust to a change in climate. The two times I've seen her were excellent experiences and I will see her every time I come out there.

  3. #1940
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1426
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    I saw Junko years ago. Yes she is real.
    Saw her once a long time ago when she was at University Ave. Location. I had high hopes since I'd read her reviews and she was very attractive. Everything was going well until she asked who else I had been with since certain providers were not clean. Just the way she said it was weird. Service was covered and after we were done she said "Next time no condom. " Weird vibes so I never went back.

  4. #1939

    Junko

    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    There are so many rumors about Junko and her services. All my interactions with "Junko" have been bizarre. I don't think she is real. You are all bots.
    I saw Junko years ago. Yes she is real.

  5. #1938

    Junko's doors

    Quote Originally Posted by KoKoHead11  [View Original Post]
    I had been trying to setup a appointment with Junko but never got a response. 10 days later she finally answered my text and we setup the appointment. Her place is a relaxing setting. Me being a neat freak, a clean incall location really puts me at ease. Junko is on the older side but she takes care of herself. She's an very attractive woman, maybe 5'3 and 110 pounds and a very nice set of natural breasts.

    After the massage she took care of me. She offered access to her back door which I had never done before. She was so tight that I only lasted one minute before filling the condom LOL. We both started laughing and holding each other. She then got up and took the condom off of me and offered me a shower with her. I loved soaping up her boobs. I'm new to the game but I felt very comfortable with her and will repeat very soon.
    The only reason why anyone would do Junko's backdoor is because you can't fit in her front door.

  6. #1937

    Junior is not real

    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbles  [View Original Post]
    I call bull crap on the backdoor.
    There are so many rumors about Junko and her services. All my interactions with "Junko" have been bizarre. I don't think she is real. You are all bots.

  7. #1936
    I call bull crap on the backdoor.

  8. #1935
    Quote Originally Posted by KoKoHead11  [View Original Post]
    I had been trying to setup a appointment with Junko but never got a response. 10 days later she finally answered my text and we setup the appointment. Her place is a relaxing setting. Me being a neat freak, a clean incall location really puts me at ease. Junko is on the older side but she takes care of herself. She's an very attractive woman, maybe 5'3 and 110 pounds and a very nice set of natural breasts.

    After the massage she took care of me. She offered access to her back door which I had never done before. She was so tight that I only lasted one minute before filling the condom LOL. We both started laughing and holding each other. She then got up and took the condom off of me and offered me a shower with her. I loved soaping up her boobs. I'm new to the game but I felt very comfortable with her and will repeat very soon.
    What is the rate to see her now?

  9. #1934

    Backdoor?

    Quote Originally Posted by KoKoHead11  [View Original Post]
    I had been trying to setup a appointment with Junko but never got a response. 10 days later she finally answered my text and we setup the appointment. Her place is a relaxing setting. Me being a neat freak, a clean incall location really puts me at ease. Junko is on the older side but she takes care of herself. She's an very attractive woman, maybe 5'3 and 110 pounds and a very nice set of natural breasts.

    After the massage she took care of me. She offered access to her back door which I had never done before. She was so tight that I only lasted one minute before filling the condom LOL. We both started laughing and holding each other. She then got up and took the condom off of me and offered me a shower with her. I loved soaping up her boobs. I'm new to the game but I felt very comfortable with her and will repeat very soon.
    She does backdoor? Never heard of this and I've seen her a few times, nor has she offered.

  10. #1933

    I finally saw Junko

    I had been trying to setup a appointment with Junko but never got a response. 10 days later she finally answered my text and we setup the appointment. Her place is a relaxing setting. Me being a neat freak, a clean incall location really puts me at ease. Junko is on the older side but she takes care of herself. She's an very attractive woman, maybe 5'3 and 110 pounds and a very nice set of natural breasts.

    After the massage she took care of me. She offered access to her back door which I had never done before. She was so tight that I only lasted one minute before filling the condom LOL. We both started laughing and holding each other. She then got up and took the condom off of me and offered me a shower with her. I loved soaping up her boobs. I'm new to the game but I felt very comfortable with her and will repeat very soon.

  11. 04-04-26 14:26


  12. #1932

    The store is now closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    That's the problem though. If you visit and expect BBFS because someone else got it, guys are going to ask. And get hu hu if they don't get it. That will usually result in a tainted review.
    What's most likely to happen is the BB service will be discontinued for good. Everyone will have to wrap up period (not that I'm saying that's a bad thing) and most guys aren't willing to go back to using condoms after they hit raw so those customers will move on to the next one. I don't know why guys are reporting the stuff said back here to the girl thinking it's going to get them in her good graces, but this is a business to her and every other provider working in it. They got into this because you can lay on your back most of the day and make thousands. I'm sure some providers enjoy their work and the customer service element they bring to it but demanding / asking for identical treatment is unrealistic and just going to cause problems. I think we all agree your best hope with this hobby is that you have more good experiences than bad.

  13. #1931
    Quote Originally Posted by SureYourRight  [View Original Post]
    We don't need a bunch of guys running at any girl saying "how come you made me wear a condom and not him" cause no matter answer she gives. I promise you aren't going to like hearing it.
    That's the problem though. If you visit and expect BBFS because someone else got it, guys are going to ask. And get hu hu if they don't get it. That will usually result in a tainted review.

  14. #1930
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    What? This thread is open to any member who wants to post in it, as long as no forum rules are violated. That particular post seemed to simply be a suggestion to consider an alternative provider, and to my knowledge that doesn't violate any forum rule.
    I don't think he said it violated a forum rule, just that it in poor form / taste.

  15. #1929
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry818  [View Original Post]
    Why the negativity around Jennifer?
    I've posted my reply in the Like Beef Lolo thread.

  16. #1928

    It doesn't matter.

    Let's just leave this alone and accept whatever report was written instead of trying to debate why this guy got XYZ and this guy didn't even get a text back. People are fickle and emotional by nature. Nobody is going to give / get the exact same service from every person. For those trying to contact Junko or unable to visit her or unable to get BB service in think it's just better if we just move on to the next one. There's no shortage of BB providers if you are willing to look for one and plenty of girls say "I only do condom service" but we all know she's bending the rules for someone. If it's not you, then try another girl; don't waste time wondering why or trying to convince her otherwise. Sometimes two people just click / the guy tips fat / she's horny / the guy is hot / whatever happens / and rules get bent. We don't need a bunch of guys running at any girl saying "how come you made me wear a condom and not him" cause no matter answer she gives. I promise you aren't going to like hearing it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape