Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 16030
-
03-25-26 12:43 #15160Senior Member

Posts: 148Uber to better spots, lower expectations + Be careful of fake reviews here
This thread is a cess pool of fake reviews, be careful about taking any glowing review seriously. And be careful about any of them steering to you well known "clip joint" areas. Also lower your expectations as the vast, vast, vast majority of AMP providers are going to be your typical 40 ish Asian with a lot of miles on the odometer and looking to get as much cash out of you with the least amount of effort on their part. If you have your own hotel room consider the casino girl route. Use caution, negotiation and common sense. And if you venture out, just get an Uber.
Originally Posted by Akaduk
[View Original Post]
There was a time when you could easily snag young, spinner, hotties at AMPs, casinos, known tracks and other places in Vegas for relatively cheap ... but the market has really changed for the worse and those glory days are gone. I'm not sure why. Covid? OnlyFans? The economy? Probably a combo of those and more. I see this deterioration pretty much everywhere that used to be a good mongering place. Yes you can still bag hot young women here but it you will pay through the nose and even then the service you get (most of the time) is a far drop from what it used to be. RIP Vegas, was a good run.
-
03-25-26 02:16 #15159Senior Member

Posts: 150Oasis LV massage
I went to Oasis LV massage on E Flamingo. My second visit there. This time I met a different woman. She was excellent. Way better than my last visit. Lisa was very friendly and very sexy. Around 5 feet 4. Slim body. Big B cups. Very early 30's.
Good price. Not expensive. Excellent services. Quick table shower first. A nice table shower table. She was more fun in the massage room. Kissing, DATY, BBBJ & CFS. After the clean up, she gave me a nice long massage until all my 30 minutes was up. I felt so relaxed. I like them much more this time.
-
03-25-26 00:28 #15158Banned Member

Posts: 12Julie at NN spa
Thanks for the review. Did an appointment with Julie before come. She is service queen for sure. Did an awesome BBBJ, and I love the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Going to visit her again at the end of my business trip.
Originally Posted by LvStory84
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 22:58 #15157Banned Member

Posts: 55Samantha Lucky Wellness
Samantha at Lucky Wellness is a thick Latina provider who definitely stands out the moment you walk in. She's about 5'3", mid-20's, with long black hair, big brown eyes, and a very curvy build. Her body is hard to miss 34 D breasts, a slim waist, and a full J. Lo-style booty that really defines her look. Clean-shaven and well-kept, she has a very attractive, confident presence. She's friendly, easygoing, and while she doesn't really offer a GFE-style experience, she makes up for it with solid service and a relaxed vibe.
From the start, she takes control in a good way guides you to the room, gets things moving quickly, and keeps the session flowing. She'll mix in some light massage and teasing to warm things up, then transitions into more focused attention. BBBJ; Her oral skills are strong with good suction and control, and she keeps things engaging without feeling rushed. Communication is decent, especially if you know a little Spanish.
Once things move into CFS part of the session, body really becomes the highlight. She rides with confidence and good rhythm, and her curves make every position feel more intense. Doggy is where she really stands out and the view alone is enough to push things over the edge. She stays active, keeps a steady pace, and makes sure the session ends on a strong note.
Overall, Samantha delivers a solid, no-nonsense experience. Paid 260.
-
03-24-26 22:37 #15156Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Aroma Spa
Tried out another spot for me today. Hit up Aroma Spa. Today Mia met me at the door. Was a nice change of pace with a Chinese girl. The Latina thing is cool but it's hard to beat the Chinese service. Mia took me to the room where I handed her 240 and told her house fee and tip. Got naked and just sat on the table and waited for Mia to come back in. She offered a massage but I skipped. Started making out a little while I helped her get undressed. She fell to her knees and gave me a BBBJ. Really good suction and BJ. Not too much teeth and she worked different speeds and played with my balls. I asked for the condom and bent her over the table. She propped one leg up on the table and I started fucking her. Eventually switched her to standing missionary and unloaded in the condom. Not a bad spot, beautiful girl, and good prices.
-
03-24-26 18:04 #15155Senior Member

Posts: 1881Life River Spa
Here's the website.
Originally Posted by EricShun
[View Original Post]
https://liferiverspa.com
-
03-24-26 16:34 #15154Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23Shop name is Nplus spa. I misspelled it, Nplus Spa
*I misspelled the shop name. It's supposed to be NPLUS Spa.
Originally Posted by Garfield99
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 16:32 #15153Senior Member

Posts: 183Thanks. Prices seem much better than in the IE / OC especially finding unicorns like non torta Latinas.
Originally Posted by Yokedvato
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 15:08 #15152Regular Member

Posts: 16I agree with the last poster, I wouldn't do an outcall massage, upsell and rip off disappointment is what you'll get. If you are after a massage, uber somewhere close to the parlor you want to visit. Most have a bar or something close enough to be dropped at and walk if you don't want to get dropped right in front. But if you want to get laid and stay at your room, hit up VAC or LTLV (or the one we can't talk about) for an outcall to your room. You may get a half assed massage, but you will definitely have a great time. Just depends what you are after.
Originally Posted by Akaduk
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 15:02 #15151Regular Member

Posts: 16Where is this place? I can't find any information.
Originally Posted by LVampraider
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 11:51 #15150Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23Anita at and+ spa
Stats: 5'3", Latina, long blonde hair, MM 34 D, tight curves, JLo-level backside, some ink.
Details:
Anita's back in town!
She's pure fire: toned, clean, inked, and just insanely sexy. Greets me with that "Papi you miss me?" and it's game on from there. Minimal small talk. She's in just her undies body's looking better than ever.
Start off with some sensual contact, lots of roaming, lots of teasing. She's into it, relaxed, flirty. DATY was fresh, juicy, and vocal she definitely enjoyed it. We moved into mutual enjoyment with some 69 and a solid CBJ that had me gripping tight. No rush, just smooth rhythm and good chemistry.
Multiple positions started with standing doggy (amazing view), then standing mish where she played with the girls and her button while I kept tempo. Finished strong with classic mish. She held me close after, all smiles and kisses.
Overall: One of the best in the game. Stunning looks, bomb attitude, elite service. Treat her right and she'll give it all back. Highly recommended.
Damage: .6 HF $. 6 dono.
-
03-24-26 11:46 #15149Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 57Nplus spa
Hit up one more spa last night before heading back home. Tried out and spa plus this time. Ended up drawing a Latina named Camila. Long dark hair, nice body and great service. House fee cost me 60 and tipped 180.
She started out with a quick massage. Much like other FS spots. Lots of teasing with a little sprinkle of ass and ball play.
Flipped over and cover went on for CBJ. Pretty solid CBJ. No issues there but the main event was doggy. She got on all 4's on the bed and I started fucking her. Nice and tight pussy. We moved through missionary for a little bit before we switched to cowgirl. She climbed up on me and road me until I finished in the cover.
Glad I made one more stop before heading out. I'll be back soon and now got some spots I can frequent and some more new places I want to try too.
-
03-24-26 03:44 #15148Senior Member

Posts: 1881If I had to pick.
Never been to any of these but if I had to pick one to visit near Circus Circus, most likely it'll be either Lucky Wellness or Auqa Day (both are much closer) than Desert Inn Spa.
Originally Posted by Eaglefire
[View Original Post]
Again, not saying I'm recommending any of the above, it's more of a convenient as they're somewhat walking distance.
-
03-23-26 23:02 #15147Senior Member

Posts: 93Going to be in Vegas this weekend for a few days, going to be staying at Circus Circus. Been looking for someplace near by to check out and from what I am seeing it looks like Desert Inn spa is the place to check out. Wanted to see if there was any place different anyone would recommend.
-
03-23-26 20:06 #15146Senior Member

Posts: 434Uber or taxi. The "outcall massage" services. Girl to your room are all scams and serious upsells. You could get an uber or cab and still come out ahead and actually get decent service. City bus (look on line) if you want to walk a bit and save money.
Originally Posted by Akaduk
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






