Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15159

    Julie at NN spa

    Quote Originally Posted by LvStory84  [View Original Post]
    After seeing reviews on Julie I went back to NN to check her out. She is petite, super cute big eyes, nice smile, shaved with a beautiful looking kitty. Julie and I went into room she smiled, and got into character right away. As they always do here. A fast start was good with me as I only had 30 minutes. As she was hugging me I could feel her breasts press up against me. They are damn nice and soft. We DFK, she undresses me, into the the table shower she goes right for the BBBJ, one of her specialties apparently. She blows me while I'm standing, then blows me while I'm lying down. With me on my back, she had better access the by balls an inner thighs and below. She went all with her mouth across that whole area of my body. Licked my inner thighs, rimmed me, slid her tongue all around my balls. So good. Back to the room for main event could have been an afterthought, but it wasn't. Her pussy quite tight. She pushed back just right in doggy, making it easy to come in time. 60 house fee for the 30 minutes and 160 donation for her time.
    Thanks for the review. Did an appointment with Julie before come. She is service queen for sure. Did an awesome BBBJ, and I love the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Going to visit her again at the end of my business trip.

  2. #15158

    Samantha Lucky Wellness

    Samantha at Lucky Wellness is a thick Latina provider who definitely stands out the moment you walk in. She's about 5'3", mid-20's, with long black hair, big brown eyes, and a very curvy build. Her body is hard to miss 34 D breasts, a slim waist, and a full J. Lo-style booty that really defines her look. Clean-shaven and well-kept, she has a very attractive, confident presence. She's friendly, easygoing, and while she doesn't really offer a GFE-style experience, she makes up for it with solid service and a relaxed vibe.

    From the start, she takes control in a good way guides you to the room, gets things moving quickly, and keeps the session flowing. She'll mix in some light massage and teasing to warm things up, then transitions into more focused attention. BBBJ; Her oral skills are strong with good suction and control, and she keeps things engaging without feeling rushed. Communication is decent, especially if you know a little Spanish.

    Once things move into CFS part of the session, body really becomes the highlight. She rides with confidence and good rhythm, and her curves make every position feel more intense. Doggy is where she really stands out and the view alone is enough to push things over the edge. She stays active, keeps a steady pace, and makes sure the session ends on a strong note.

    Overall, Samantha delivers a solid, no-nonsense experience. Paid 260.

  3. #15157
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Aroma Spa

    Tried out another spot for me today. Hit up Aroma Spa. Today Mia met me at the door. Was a nice change of pace with a Chinese girl. The Latina thing is cool but it's hard to beat the Chinese service. Mia took me to the room where I handed her 240 and told her house fee and tip. Got naked and just sat on the table and waited for Mia to come back in. She offered a massage but I skipped. Started making out a little while I helped her get undressed. She fell to her knees and gave me a BBBJ. Really good suction and BJ. Not too much teeth and she worked different speeds and played with my balls. I asked for the condom and bent her over the table. She propped one leg up on the table and I started fucking her. Eventually switched her to standing missionary and unloaded in the condom. Not a bad spot, beautiful girl, and good prices.

  4. #15156

    Life River Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by EricShun  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place? I can't find any information.
    Here's the website.

    https://liferiverspa.com

  5. #15155
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 23

    Shop name is Nplus spa. I misspelled it, Nplus Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Garfield99  [View Original Post]
    Stats: 5'3", Latina, long blonde hair, MM 34 D, tight curves, JLo-level backside, some ink.

    Details:

    Anita's back in town!

    She's pure fire: toned, clean, inked, and just insanely sexy. Greets me with that "Papi you miss me?" and it's game on from there. Minimal small talk. She's in just her undies body's looking better than ever.

    Start off with some sensual contact, lots of roaming, lots of teasing. She's into it, relaxed, flirty. DATY was fresh, juicy, and vocal she definitely enjoyed it. We moved into mutual enjoyment with some 69 and a solid CBJ that had me gripping tight. No rush, just smooth rhythm and good chemistry.

    Multiple positions started with standing doggy (amazing view), then standing mish where she played with the girls and her button while I kept tempo. Finished strong with classic mish. She held me close after, all smiles and kisses..
    *I misspelled the shop name. It's supposed to be NPLUS Spa.

  6. #15154
    Quote Originally Posted by Yokedvato  [View Original Post]
    30 minutes. 6.

    60 minutes. 8.

    Donation to the Latina, 1. 6.
    Thanks. Prices seem much better than in the IE / OC especially finding unicorns like non torta Latinas.

  7. #15153
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaduk  [View Original Post]
    Headed to Vegas in a couple weeks. No car but staying close to the Sahara. Are there any places within walking distance or should I just get a massage delivered? If delivery, does anyone have any recommendations?
    I agree with the last poster, I wouldn't do an outcall massage, upsell and rip off disappointment is what you'll get. If you are after a massage, uber somewhere close to the parlor you want to visit. Most have a bar or something close enough to be dropped at and walk if you don't want to get dropped right in front. But if you want to get laid and stay at your room, hit up VAC or LTLV (or the one we can't talk about) for an outcall to your room. You may get a half assed massage, but you will definitely have a great time. Just depends what you are after.

  8. #15152
    Quote Originally Posted by LVampraider  [View Original Post]
    Was feeling another session while in between meeting clients today and decided to stop by Life River spa again. Was expecting someone new but Helen greeted me again at the door and she recognized me. She ended up convincing me to stay for an hour today. It's always better seeing a girl a second time. Session started off with a hug and quick kiss while I grabbed her ass. I got undressed and she left. Laid down and Helen came back in. A lot more teasing in this session with Helen compared to the last. When I rolled over she joined me on the bed for a BBBJ. This time was a lot more intense. Way more playful and she spent more time. Ended up finishing in her mouth. Another fun time with Helen.
    Where is this place? I can't find any information.

  9. #15151
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 23

    Anita at and+ spa

    Stats: 5'3", Latina, long blonde hair, MM 34 D, tight curves, JLo-level backside, some ink.

    Details:

    Anita's back in town!

    She's pure fire: toned, clean, inked, and just insanely sexy. Greets me with that "Papi you miss me?" and it's game on from there. Minimal small talk. She's in just her undies body's looking better than ever.

    Start off with some sensual contact, lots of roaming, lots of teasing. She's into it, relaxed, flirty. DATY was fresh, juicy, and vocal she definitely enjoyed it. We moved into mutual enjoyment with some 69 and a solid CBJ that had me gripping tight. No rush, just smooth rhythm and good chemistry.

    Multiple positions started with standing doggy (amazing view), then standing mish where she played with the girls and her button while I kept tempo. Finished strong with classic mish. She held me close after, all smiles and kisses.

    Overall: One of the best in the game. Stunning looks, bomb attitude, elite service. Treat her right and she'll give it all back. Highly recommended.

    Damage: .6 HF $. 6 dono.

  10. #15150
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 57

    Nplus spa

    Hit up one more spa last night before heading back home. Tried out and spa plus this time. Ended up drawing a Latina named Camila. Long dark hair, nice body and great service. House fee cost me 60 and tipped 180.

    She started out with a quick massage. Much like other FS spots. Lots of teasing with a little sprinkle of ass and ball play.

    Flipped over and cover went on for CBJ. Pretty solid CBJ. No issues there but the main event was doggy. She got on all 4's on the bed and I started fucking her. Nice and tight pussy. We moved through missionary for a little bit before we switched to cowgirl. She climbed up on me and road me until I finished in the cover.

    Glad I made one more stop before heading out. I'll be back soon and now got some spots I can frequent and some more new places I want to try too.

  11. #15149

    If I had to pick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglefire  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in Vegas this weekend for a few days, going to be staying at Circus Circus. Been looking for someplace near by to check out and from what I am seeing it looks like Desert Inn spa is the place to check out. Wanted to see if there was any place different anyone would recommend.
    Never been to any of these but if I had to pick one to visit near Circus Circus, most likely it'll be either Lucky Wellness or Auqa Day (both are much closer) than Desert Inn Spa.

    Again, not saying I'm recommending any of the above, it's more of a convenient as they're somewhat walking distance.

  12. #15148
    Going to be in Vegas this weekend for a few days, going to be staying at Circus Circus. Been looking for someplace near by to check out and from what I am seeing it looks like Desert Inn spa is the place to check out. Wanted to see if there was any place different anyone would recommend.

  13. #15147
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaduk  [View Original Post]
    Headed to Vegas in a couple weeks. No car but staying close to the Sahara. Are there any places within walking distance or should I just get a massage delivered? If delivery, does anyone have any recommendations?
    Uber or taxi. The "outcall massage" services. Girl to your room are all scams and serious upsells. You could get an uber or cab and still come out ahead and actually get decent service. City bus (look on line) if you want to walk a bit and save money.

  14. #15146
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Life River Spa

    Was feeling another session while in between meeting clients today and decided to stop by Life River spa again. Was expecting someone new but Helen greeted me again at the door and she recognized me. She ended up convincing me to stay for an hour today. It's always better seeing a girl a second time. Session started off with a hug and quick kiss while I grabbed her ass. I got undressed and she left. Laid down and Helen came back in. A lot more teasing in this session with Helen compared to the last. When I rolled over she joined me on the bed for a BBBJ. This time was a lot more intense. Way more playful and she spent more time. Ended up finishing in her mouth. Another fun time with Helen.

  15. #15145

    Nplus spa 2200 block paradise

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoKingAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I'm planning on visiting Vegas next weekend. How much are the HF and donations in the area? I think I'm too spoiled with So Cal's $$ price but not many chances at finding good services from Latinas.
    30 minutes. 6.

    60 minutes. 8.

    Donation to the Latina, 1. 6.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape