Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15114
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 23

    Shop name is Nplus spa. I misspelled it, Nplus Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Garfield99  [View Original Post]
    Stats: 5'3", Latina, long blonde hair, MM 34 D, tight curves, JLo-level backside, some ink.

    Details:

    Anita's back in town!

    She's pure fire: toned, clean, inked, and just insanely sexy. Greets me with that "Papi you miss me?" and it's game on from there. Minimal small talk. She's in just her undies body's looking better than ever.

    Start off with some sensual contact, lots of roaming, lots of teasing. She's into it, relaxed, flirty. DATY was fresh, juicy, and vocal she definitely enjoyed it. We moved into mutual enjoyment with some 69 and a solid CBJ that had me gripping tight. No rush, just smooth rhythm and good chemistry.

    Multiple positions started with standing doggy (amazing view), then standing mish where she played with the girls and her button while I kept tempo. Finished strong with classic mish. She held me close after, all smiles and kisses..
    *I misspelled the shop name. It's supposed to be NPLUS Spa.

  2. #15113
    Quote Originally Posted by Yokedvato  [View Original Post]
    30 minutes. 6.

    60 minutes. 8.

    Donation to the Latina, 1. 6.
    Thanks. Prices seem much better than in the IE / OC especially finding unicorns like non torta Latinas.

  3. #15112
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaduk  [View Original Post]
    Headed to Vegas in a couple weeks. No car but staying close to the Sahara. Are there any places within walking distance or should I just get a massage delivered? If delivery, does anyone have any recommendations?
    I agree with the last poster, I wouldn't do an outcall massage, upsell and rip off disappointment is what you'll get. If you are after a massage, uber somewhere close to the parlor you want to visit. Most have a bar or something close enough to be dropped at and walk if you don't want to get dropped right in front. But if you want to get laid and stay at your room, hit up VAC or LTLV (or the one we can't talk about) for an outcall to your room. You may get a half assed massage, but you will definitely have a great time. Just depends what you are after.

  4. #15111
    Quote Originally Posted by LVampraider  [View Original Post]
    Was feeling another session while in between meeting clients today and decided to stop by Life River spa again. Was expecting someone new but Helen greeted me again at the door and she recognized me. She ended up convincing me to stay for an hour today. It's always better seeing a girl a second time. Session started off with a hug and quick kiss while I grabbed her ass. I got undressed and she left. Laid down and Helen came back in. A lot more teasing in this session with Helen compared to the last. When I rolled over she joined me on the bed for a BBBJ. This time was a lot more intense. Way more playful and she spent more time. Ended up finishing in her mouth. Another fun time with Helen.
    Where is this place? I can't find any information.

  5. #15110
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 23

    Anita at and+ spa

    Stats: 5'3", Latina, long blonde hair, MM 34 D, tight curves, JLo-level backside, some ink.

    Details:

    Anita's back in town!

    She's pure fire: toned, clean, inked, and just insanely sexy. Greets me with that "Papi you miss me?" and it's game on from there. Minimal small talk. She's in just her undies body's looking better than ever.

    Start off with some sensual contact, lots of roaming, lots of teasing. She's into it, relaxed, flirty. DATY was fresh, juicy, and vocal she definitely enjoyed it. We moved into mutual enjoyment with some 69 and a solid CBJ that had me gripping tight. No rush, just smooth rhythm and good chemistry.

    Multiple positions started with standing doggy (amazing view), then standing mish where she played with the girls and her button while I kept tempo. Finished strong with classic mish. She held me close after, all smiles and kisses.

    Overall: One of the best in the game. Stunning looks, bomb attitude, elite service. Treat her right and she'll give it all back. Highly recommended.

    Damage: .6 HF $. 6 dono.

  6. #15109
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 57

    Nplus spa

    Hit up one more spa last night before heading back home. Tried out and spa plus this time. Ended up drawing a Latina named Camila. Long dark hair, nice body and great service. House fee cost me 60 and tipped 180.

    She started out with a quick massage. Much like other FS spots. Lots of teasing with a little sprinkle of ass and ball play.

    Flipped over and cover went on for CBJ. Pretty solid CBJ. No issues there but the main event was doggy. She got on all 4's on the bed and I started fucking her. Nice and tight pussy. We moved through missionary for a little bit before we switched to cowgirl. She climbed up on me and road me until I finished in the cover.

    Glad I made one more stop before heading out. I'll be back soon and now got some spots I can frequent and some more new places I want to try too.

  7. #15108

    If I had to pick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglefire  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in Vegas this weekend for a few days, going to be staying at Circus Circus. Been looking for someplace near by to check out and from what I am seeing it looks like Desert Inn spa is the place to check out. Wanted to see if there was any place different anyone would recommend.
    Never been to any of these but if I had to pick one to visit near Circus Circus, most likely it'll be either Lucky Wellness or Auqa Day (both are much closer) than Desert Inn Spa.

    Again, not saying I'm recommending any of the above, it's more of a convenient as they're somewhat walking distance.

  8. #15107
    Going to be in Vegas this weekend for a few days, going to be staying at Circus Circus. Been looking for someplace near by to check out and from what I am seeing it looks like Desert Inn spa is the place to check out. Wanted to see if there was any place different anyone would recommend.

  9. #15106
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaduk  [View Original Post]
    Headed to Vegas in a couple weeks. No car but staying close to the Sahara. Are there any places within walking distance or should I just get a massage delivered? If delivery, does anyone have any recommendations?
    Uber or taxi. The "outcall massage" services. Girl to your room are all scams and serious upsells. You could get an uber or cab and still come out ahead and actually get decent service. City bus (look on line) if you want to walk a bit and save money.

  10. #15105
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Life River Spa

    Was feeling another session while in between meeting clients today and decided to stop by Life River spa again. Was expecting someone new but Helen greeted me again at the door and she recognized me. She ended up convincing me to stay for an hour today. It's always better seeing a girl a second time. Session started off with a hug and quick kiss while I grabbed her ass. I got undressed and she left. Laid down and Helen came back in. A lot more teasing in this session with Helen compared to the last. When I rolled over she joined me on the bed for a BBBJ. This time was a lot more intense. Way more playful and she spent more time. Ended up finishing in her mouth. Another fun time with Helen.

  11. #15104

    Nplus spa 2200 block paradise

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoKingAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I'm planning on visiting Vegas next weekend. How much are the HF and donations in the area? I think I'm too spoiled with So Cal's $$ price but not many chances at finding good services from Latinas.
    30 minutes. 6.

    60 minutes. 8.

    Donation to the Latina, 1. 6.

  12. #15103

    Going to Vegas in a couple weeks

    Headed to Vegas in a couple weeks. No car but staying close to the Sahara. Are there any places within walking distance or should I just get a massage delivered? If delivery, does anyone have any recommendations?

  13. #15102
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevewring66  [View Original Post]
    Lulu looked cute and had big tits. She was pretty and sexy. We had fun when she came in. She offered up a table shower which is basically wet sex and fun. She scrubbed my cock and balls even cleaned out my ass then flip me over sorry to suck me off raw and gave me a titty job before drying me off of going back to the room to finish up the deal. She is skilled at giving good massage. I've never felt hands that were so soft before. That made the session even better. As I laid on my stomach, she reached my cock and began to pull me off.

    As soon as she told me to turn over, she took off her clothes.

    That BBBJ she started was great. I was ready to fuck in Mish and made her lay down on the table. I took those tits and really went for it. She made noises like moaning. It was clear that she liked it. Then I turned her over and fucked her in doggy. It's a nice way to spend my time all around.
    Is there information on what this level of service goes for? You can PM me if you prefer.

  14. #15101

    NN spa

    Service queen Julie provides excellent service, she told me she will be gone soon when Amy comes back in a day or so.

    Quote Originally Posted by LvStory84  [View Original Post]
    After seeing reviews on Julie I went back to NN to check her out. She is petite, super cute big eyes, nice smile, shaved with a beautiful looking kitty. Julie and I went into room she smiled, and got into character right away. As they always do here. A fast start was good with me as I only had 30 minutes. As she was hugging me I could feel her breasts press up against me. They are damn nice and soft. We DFK, she undresses me, into the the table shower she goes right for the BBBJ, one of her specialties apparently. She blows me while I'm standing, then blows me while I'm lying down. With me on my back, she had better access the by balls an inner thighs and below. She went all with her mouth across that whole area of my body. Licked my inner thighs, rimmed me, slid her tongue all around my balls. So good. Back to the room for main event could have been an afterthought, but it wasn't. Her pussy quite tight. She pushed back just right in doggy, making it easy to come in time. 60 house fee for the 30 minutes and 160 donation for her time.

  15. #15100

    Wild ride at Dream Blue Relax

    Walked in and drew Maya. She was a short little thing with nice curves and big tits. Long straight hair and looked to be in early 30's. English was pretty basic, enough to flirt. Paid the house fee and led to the back where I got undressed. Started with the clean up and did a bit of b2 b before starting with the standard massage. She put some effort into the massage but that really wasn't my focus. On the flip she gave me a nice massage on the junior before covering me up and going down. She had great DSL and she did great suction on the junior. Busted my nut and she cleaned me off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape