Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 16023
-
03-24-26 15:08 #15153Regular Member

Posts: 16I agree with the last poster, I wouldn't do an outcall massage, upsell and rip off disappointment is what you'll get. If you are after a massage, uber somewhere close to the parlor you want to visit. Most have a bar or something close enough to be dropped at and walk if you don't want to get dropped right in front. But if you want to get laid and stay at your room, hit up VAC or LTLV (or the one we can't talk about) for an outcall to your room. You may get a half assed massage, but you will definitely have a great time. Just depends what you are after.
Originally Posted by Akaduk
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 15:02 #15152Regular Member

Posts: 16Where is this place? I can't find any information.
Originally Posted by LVampraider
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 11:51 #15151Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23Anita at and+ spa
Stats: 5'3", Latina, long blonde hair, MM 34 D, tight curves, JLo-level backside, some ink.
Details:
Anita's back in town!
She's pure fire: toned, clean, inked, and just insanely sexy. Greets me with that "Papi you miss me?" and it's game on from there. Minimal small talk. She's in just her undies body's looking better than ever.
Start off with some sensual contact, lots of roaming, lots of teasing. She's into it, relaxed, flirty. DATY was fresh, juicy, and vocal she definitely enjoyed it. We moved into mutual enjoyment with some 69 and a solid CBJ that had me gripping tight. No rush, just smooth rhythm and good chemistry.
Multiple positions started with standing doggy (amazing view), then standing mish where she played with the girls and her button while I kept tempo. Finished strong with classic mish. She held me close after, all smiles and kisses.
Overall: One of the best in the game. Stunning looks, bomb attitude, elite service. Treat her right and she'll give it all back. Highly recommended.
Damage: .6 HF $. 6 dono.
-
03-24-26 11:46 #15150Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 57Nplus spa
Hit up one more spa last night before heading back home. Tried out and spa plus this time. Ended up drawing a Latina named Camila. Long dark hair, nice body and great service. House fee cost me 60 and tipped 180.
She started out with a quick massage. Much like other FS spots. Lots of teasing with a little sprinkle of ass and ball play.
Flipped over and cover went on for CBJ. Pretty solid CBJ. No issues there but the main event was doggy. She got on all 4's on the bed and I started fucking her. Nice and tight pussy. We moved through missionary for a little bit before we switched to cowgirl. She climbed up on me and road me until I finished in the cover.
Glad I made one more stop before heading out. I'll be back soon and now got some spots I can frequent and some more new places I want to try too.
-
03-24-26 03:44 #15149Senior Member

Posts: 1873If I had to pick.
Never been to any of these but if I had to pick one to visit near Circus Circus, most likely it'll be either Lucky Wellness or Auqa Day (both are much closer) than Desert Inn Spa.
Originally Posted by Eaglefire
[View Original Post]
Again, not saying I'm recommending any of the above, it's more of a convenient as they're somewhat walking distance.
-
03-23-26 23:02 #15148Senior Member

Posts: 93Going to be in Vegas this weekend for a few days, going to be staying at Circus Circus. Been looking for someplace near by to check out and from what I am seeing it looks like Desert Inn spa is the place to check out. Wanted to see if there was any place different anyone would recommend.
-
03-23-26 20:06 #15147Senior Member

Posts: 433Uber or taxi. The "outcall massage" services. Girl to your room are all scams and serious upsells. You could get an uber or cab and still come out ahead and actually get decent service. City bus (look on line) if you want to walk a bit and save money.
Originally Posted by Akaduk
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 19:39 #15146Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Life River Spa
Was feeling another session while in between meeting clients today and decided to stop by Life River spa again. Was expecting someone new but Helen greeted me again at the door and she recognized me. She ended up convincing me to stay for an hour today. It's always better seeing a girl a second time. Session started off with a hug and quick kiss while I grabbed her ass. I got undressed and she left. Laid down and Helen came back in. A lot more teasing in this session with Helen compared to the last. When I rolled over she joined me on the bed for a BBBJ. This time was a lot more intense. Way more playful and she spent more time. Ended up finishing in her mouth. Another fun time with Helen.
-
03-23-26 19:25 #15145Senior Member

Posts: 29Nplus spa 2200 block paradise
30 minutes. 6.
Originally Posted by PhoKingAwesome
[View Original Post]
60 minutes. 8.
Donation to the Latina, 1. 6.
-
03-23-26 17:28 #15144Regular Member

Posts: 5Going to Vegas in a couple weeks
Headed to Vegas in a couple weeks. No car but staying close to the Sahara. Are there any places within walking distance or should I just get a massage delivered? If delivery, does anyone have any recommendations?
-
03-23-26 15:59 #15143Regular Member

Posts: 16Is there information on what this level of service goes for? You can PM me if you prefer.
Originally Posted by Stevewring66
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 15:59 #15142Senior Member

Posts: 135NN spa
Service queen Julie provides excellent service, she told me she will be gone soon when Amy comes back in a day or so.
Originally Posted by LvStory84
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 14:51 #15141Regular Member

Posts: 18Wild ride at Dream Blue Relax
Walked in and drew Maya. She was a short little thing with nice curves and big tits. Long straight hair and looked to be in early 30's. English was pretty basic, enough to flirt. Paid the house fee and led to the back where I got undressed. Started with the clean up and did a bit of b2 b before starting with the standard massage. She put some effort into the massage but that really wasn't my focus. On the flip she gave me a nice massage on the junior before covering me up and going down. She had great DSL and she did great suction on the junior. Busted my nut and she cleaned me off.
-
03-23-26 13:34 #15140Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 9Anne- Dream Blue Relax Spa
When I arrived, Anne took me into the room and started DFK. Her body felt incredible and I loved how passionate she was. I gave her the tip and she left to get supplies. I undressed and laid on the table. She came in and started a very nice and strong massage. I was surprised how good her massage technique was. But I couldn't keep my eyes off her tight ass and started rubbing her legs and sliding my hand between her legs. After a few minutes I couldn't take anymore and flipped over with my rock hard dick swinging. She looked at it and started sucking and stroking in perfect rhythm. I wanted to taste her so we got into 69 and I started to flick her bean with my tongue. After a few minutes I could tell she was getting close because she started clinching and grinding on my face so I pressed and flicked faster. She started convulsing and sucking harder. After two more orgasms I got her to put the condom on and she started to slowly lower her pussy on my dick. Anne has one of the tightest pussies I've ever felt. It was incredible. She rode me for a bit, then she started DFK and fucking me. She had a couple more orgasms and was soaking wet. I stood up and we got into standing mish. Watching her laying there with her perfect tits bouncing as I pounded away was just too much and I blew in the bag. I laid down next to her for a bit since we were both exhausted and sweaty. Afterwards she got the hot towel and cleaned me up, gave me a water and I was on my way.
-
03-23-26 12:58 #15139Senior Member

Posts: 181I'm planning on visiting Vegas next weekend. How much are the HF and donations in the area? I think I'm too spoiled with So Cal's $$ price but not many chances at finding good services from Latinas.
Originally Posted by Yokedvato
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



