Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15130
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Yes ideally you want to make that appointment, it was the same when I visited destellos long time ago. Walked up to ring the doorbell that's the 1st question they'll ask you.

    For those interested going, their numbers are on the website. Make that appointment.

    And that's odd you've got a good massage, usually it's the reverse!
    Yeah I'm surprised too. She even dug her thumbs into a legit trigger point in my leg that I've been putting off getting a real massage for. Not saying she was a pro, but it was actually helpful.

  2. #15129
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 21

    Dream Blue Relax

    I'm a sucker for big titty asian. They just look so good on those smaller frames. Annie was one of those. Big C Cups and she didn't mind sucking the hell out them. They were nice and perky and they bounce tremendously.

    In the room the massage was good. She knew how to get you relaxed before getting you hard. Lots of teasing around the boys too one hand on my crotch the other hand tickling my tank before she started jerking off I laid on my stomach. She just let me over and I was hard as a rock. On went the Hat and off to the races went the blow job. She leaned in from the side allowing me to grab some tits and ass.

    Since she was already bent over I helped myself to some standing Doggie. She put one leg up on the table and I got in nice and deep. Her tits flapped around everywhere. I put her on her back for standing Mish and held those hips till I filled the bag. Great release from her. Can't wait to go back.

  3. #15128

    NN julie

    After seeing reviews on Julie I went back to NN to check her out. She is petite, super cute big eyes, nice smile, shaved with a beautiful looking kitty. Julie and I went into room she smiled, and got into character right away. As they always do here. A fast start was good with me as I only had 30 minutes. As she was hugging me I could feel her breasts press up against me. They are damn nice and soft. We DFK, she undresses me, into the the table shower she goes right for the BBBJ, one of her specialties apparently. She blows me while I'm standing, then blows me while I'm lying down. With me on my back, she had better access the by balls an inner thighs and below. She went all with her mouth across that whole area of my body. Licked my inner thighs, rimmed me, slid her tongue all around my balls. So good. Back to the room for main event could have been an afterthought, but it wasn't. Her pussy quite tight. She pushed back just right in doggy, making it easy to come in time. 60 house fee for the 30 minutes and 160 donation for her time.

  4. #15127

    Appointment

    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoobKing  [View Original Post]
    I ended up finding it. Or one of them in the corner of the U shaped plaza. Never been to any so I had no expectations.

    Made the mistake of walking up and ringing the door bell without calling ahead. They hassled me a bit but they let me in. Don't know if they did that because it was dark or what, but I never noticed that requirement be mentioned before. Might have missed it.

    Didn't get any action, but the massage was a real one and much better than what I got from why Spa not even 10 minutes before I got there. Paid the door fee and got the number to make a return trip.

    Why Spa before that was a major strike out. Nothing but a HJ and some taps and fist smacks as if that counts as a massage. Not going to bother with that place again.
    Yes ideally you want to make that appointment, it was the same when I visited destellos long time ago. Walked up to ring the doorbell that's the 1st question they'll ask you.

    For those interested going, their numbers are on the website. Make that appointment.

    And that's odd you've got a good massage, usually it's the reverse!

  5. #15126
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 57

    Lucky Wellness

    Hit up Lucky Wellness last night after going on a heater. Drew Samantha today. Latina with dark hair about shoulder length. Nice tight body.

    Once I got settled in the room she started with a massage. Good pressure and it was quick and to the point. I'm not a huge fan of the long massage process I'd rather have more time to fuck.

    After the massage she got naked with me and up onto the table. Fun started off with a BBBJ. She definitely excelled here. One of the rare Latinas to offer a BBBJ in my experience and I was shocked but all for it.

    She got me covered up with a condom and we started in doggy. Nice tight ass not one of those that's overly big. Perfect size and shape and she could take a good fucking in doggy. We ended up switching to reverse cowgirl. She had good speed and technique and I finished inside the cover.

  6. #15125
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 16

    Lisa at Aqua Day Spa

    MMS placed me in a room and I was in before and set me up with one of her nice little ladies. Met up with Lisa. Yes if I wanted to take a table shower first I said hell yeah my balls are sweaty as hell and that she was going to be down there having fun with them I wanted them nice and clean. Boy she scrub my ass and my cock and balls nicely. Nice hand job and a little kiss on the tip of my dick. She took me to the back room, chat much with her, fucking good. And the massage was fucking great too! Lots of tongue action, the works, even some BBBJ, which was definitely on point.

    Had to pay an additional fee for extra time, I needed some more time to fuck her as good as I wanted, got hard enough for it and she put the cover on me using her mouth, fucked her from behind standing, then lazy K9 in the table, wanted to have that nice round ass of hers bouncing off me, so RCG for the finish.

    Really great fuckfest with her.

  7. #15124
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 22

    Tossed salad with Apple at M Healing Spa

    I'm in town for some work. Didn't have a lot of things to do so I research and found this place for the hookup. Spend some time shopping today and I treat myself to little ass afterwards. Apple had a nice round booty great rack and offer that full menu. No problem with the English either. Wasn't her best skill that she does with her mouth LOL.

    They have a table shower there so we started off there I love when a girl lends a hand and cleans all those dirty areas and it was sexy as hell she stroke my cock with a loofah to get me hard and ready for the room.

    She's a giver for sure She gave a good rub. Wasn't just a scratching your back and patting your ass and having you turn over. She really put some effort into it and gave me a good deep tissue wrap. The highlight started with the teasing. I lifted my hip so she can start taking care of Junior and she started caressing the balls and my cock and then to my surprise I felt something wet around my ass and sure enough she was sticking her tongue right in my hole. Wow this is the best surprise I've ever had. I've never had my salad tossed but it was amazing. It was such a cool sensation. She flipped me over and was ready for the main event.

    She starts off again licking around the balls no cover needed for the BJ and it was amazing. This girl can suck a golf ball out of a water hose. She licked up and down my cock squeezed the preaches out of it and then licked it clean. Then she went total deepthroat. Great eye contact too and she let me hold her head down for her face pounding.

    And it was for time for the main event I was so worked up from all this fun I barely lasted 5 minutes. It was a great 5 minutes though first she rode me and cowgirl then reverse. She can twerk her ass like a Latina and I busted a huge load. I can't believe this much fun is such a little city I'm definitely coming back.

  8. #15123
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    And+ Spa on Paradise Latina Helen

    Heard about a new store on Paradise that had Latina girls working there. Decided to stop by and check out the lineup. It is located in a business building in the 2200 block. A gorgeous girl with black hair and blonde streaks walked to the front to open the door for me and introduced herself as Helen. Big Latina lips and a flat stomach very nice rack guessing C+ or D, and a firm tight JLo ass.

    Helen asked me if I would like to stay for half an hour or for an hour. Settled the paperwork with her for the full hour so I could enjoy myself. Took me to one of the rooms and told me to take off my clothes and she will be back shortly. Since it was my first time here I decided to just lay face down and see how things would go. I did not know what to expect since it is a brand new store. Helen started her massage and had some training as she worked my shoulders and back nicely. I casually started to rub her calf muscle to see how she would respond to me touching her and she did not mind at all. She got the signal and then she started massaging my butt cheeks. That got my engine going and shortly after I asked to turn over.

    Helen leaned over me and don't whisper quietly into my ear "what would you like today? I told her I wanted everything and we discussed the price and she left to grab her supply bag. Helen came back and asked me to lay down she dropped one of her juicy boobs in my mouth and I began to suck on her nipples. I asked her to get into 69 and she obliged. She gently took my hard dick into her mouth slowly. Slurping and sucking while I was licking that clean pussy of hers. After that fun she rolled a cover on and mounted me in RCG. Helen was lowering herself nice and slow and just started grinding on my dick. I was in the mood today for some kissing and asked to lie back in Mish. Eased into that tight pussy and started some LFK and she responded. She is a good kisser and I was pumping away until shortly after I exploded inside the cover.

    We both recovered and got cleaned up. Still had about 15 minutes left and I asked her to give me a light shoulder and back rub for the time remaining. Helen asked if I would like some water and went to get some and when she returned we got everything all settled away.

    Helen is hot and will repeat.

  9. #15122

    Lulu at Q Day Spa. Table shower fun

    Lulu looked cute and had big tits. She was pretty and sexy. We had fun when she came in. She offered up a table shower which is basically wet sex and fun. She scrubbed my cock and balls even cleaned out my ass then flip me over sorry to suck me off raw and gave me a titty job before drying me off of going back to the room to finish up the deal. She is skilled at giving good massage. I've never felt hands that were so soft before. That made the session even better. As I laid on my stomach, she reached my cock and began to pull me off.

    As soon as she told me to turn over, she took off her clothes.

    That BBBJ she started was great. I was ready to fuck in Mish and made her lay down on the table. I took those tits and really went for it. She made noises like moaning. It was clear that she liked it. Then I turned her over and fucked her in doggy. It's a nice way to spend my time all around.

  10. #15121
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 21

    Yes Spa / Lisa

    Wow you guys really have some good local ass saw this ad that they definitely was going to get catfished but these girls are just as hot. Lisa had a beautiful face then weighs all natural c-cup titties and perfectly shaving in that v of hers. Walked in took him by the hand took him to the room I got undressed with no cover of course that she know what I wanted. She came in patted me on my ass and told me to relax we were going to have fun as she wasn't joking. Massages really good firm hands not too much oil I hate feeling greasy. She loved to tease with her fingernails first across my back then in my ass crack then reach down below to handle the boys and give Junior some nice strokes before the turnover. After I flipped over quick negotiation gave her a buck 50. She started to jerk me off of this two hand motion with a twist at the end that almost had me exploding. She put the cover on nice solid BJ I should run my chest. She got on top of the road and for a while she got super wet. I put her in doggy and I splash that wetness all over my balls as like after from behind. Every man let me do a little hair pulling as I busted my nut. Great time definitely going to hit this up before I leave town again I'm from the West Coast I wish all places there were this good.

  11. #15120
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I suspect it's the same owner from Buffalo / Destellos at a new location, I would expect similar experience and pricing there.
    I ended up finding it. Or one of them in the corner of the U shaped plaza. Never been to any so I had no expectations.

    Made the mistake of walking up and ringing the door bell without calling ahead. They hassled me a bit but they let me in. Don't know if they did that because it was dark or what, but I never noticed that requirement be mentioned before. Might have missed it.

    Didn't get any action, but the massage was a real one and much better than what I got from why Spa not even 10 minutes before I got there. Paid the door fee and got the number to make a return trip.

    Why Spa before that was a major strike out. Nothing but a HJ and some taps and fist smacks as if that counts as a massage. Not going to bother with that place again.

  12. #15119
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123

    Suki at Desert Inn

    Well its been 10 days since I saw Suki. She's a nice little Spinner, that's a keeper, with nice soft breasts that are must perfect, go grab and massage. She also gives good service, who likes to suck dick for sure. That being said, it was a quick massage, then good BBBJ followed by nice CFS in many positions. This is an easy-to-get-to location from my home here on the East side. So much better then to try and fight the traffic to go to the west side for some trim. I hope you get to enjoy her service.

  13. #15118

    New Lavender. Abby

    I went back to New Lavender & requested Abby. Only waited 2 minutes. Abby went to my room. She gave me big hugs & started flirting with me. Saying something like: "Honey you came back. You missed me?. " We flirted each other for a few minutes before I handed her the same donation. 30 min again.

    She held my hand & walked me to the shower room. Gave me a quick table shower. Went back to the massage room. She stripped naked. I squeezed her beautiful D cups hard & ate her pussy. Got hard. I asked her to suck my pole. Her BBBJ skill was very good. She helped me with the rubber. I pounded her slow.

    Abby is my favorite at New Lavender massage. Love her sexy D cups breasts and sweet talks. She makes me feel warm. She is professional & smart.

  14. #15117

    Winn Spa

    Was drinking down the street decided to give Winn Spa a try mid afternoon during the week. Rang bell, decent looking Mamasan (I assume) opened the door in pink lingerie. She told me 80 for HH, cool. I reach into my pocket all I had was 160. I asked if that would be enough for some fun because that's all I had on me. She yelled something in a language I don't understand, a lady behind the next door yelled back. I motioned BJ because I couldn't understand either of them and mamasan nodded her head, yes, pointed to the door where a much younger, very good looking lady in blue lingerie greeted me and took me to a room. I undressed and waited she walked in, and immediately told me to turn over which I did. She took a hand and guided mine to her titties (which were very nice) and rubbed my Johnson with the other hand. I'm now trying to communicate with her which was impossible, no English at all. To shorten the story, she refused a BJ, gave a HJ while she wouldn't let me take off her bra to see those perfect man made titties. She kept motioning for more money. I just said fuck it, let her finish me HJ, clean me up so I could bounce. She had trouble unlocking the door for me to get out, mamasan ran over, scolded her in their native language, unlocked the door and told me it was my girls first day there. I'm not understanding the hype I've seen here on this place. Good looking women but what's up with the service? If they wanted more money coulda said so in the front, I would have left, no big deal. Oh well, I'll stick to the spots I know I suppose.

  15. #15116

    NN spa Julie

    Thanks for the report, haven't seen her yet but sounds like she is also a service queen. I have seen Sophia and Amy as well both are excellent companions. Going to try her before she leaves.

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsNut247  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Amy at NN this afternoon, but I would up drawing Julie instead. Tall, cute, spoke decent English, and had nice b's with eraser nipples. Agreed to 45 min table shower with massage. . 8 to the house and 1. 8 for the tip. Got undressed in the room and Julie gave me a solid table shower. Ok massage and I enjoyed the B2 B. On the flip, she soaped me down and washed all over the place. She then went down with a nice BBBJ. I played with her kitty a little bit. We moved back to the massage room. She game me a ok massage and rubbed down the glutes. On the flip, she rubbed down my chest and legs. Then the fun started again. She started with licking my taint and balls a good bit, then went back for a BBBJ. I started playing with her kitty again and we started warming up to each other. She put on the cover, hopped on me cg, and was just riding me. She was cute, tight t, and I was touching all over her body. We kissed a little, then I bent her over for doggie. I was going deep and she was juggling my balls. We switched again to Miss and I was pounding her out. This was when we really going after it and we started dfk. Once she gets comfortable with you, she really opens up. I was tired of pumping, so she took the cover off and gave me a HJ to completion. She made a joke and said, "No babies". So BBFS may be off the table. She cleaned me off, gave me a water and I was on my way. I believe 40 minutes in all and she was fantastic and cute. I would recommend her. I am going to try and see Amy later this week.

    Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape