Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 1952 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 586 1086 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 29271
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27996
    Quote Originally Posted by Furiosa2024  [View Original Post]
    Emilyvee31.
    I texted the number after I found her Tik Tok. A lot of red flags. She never says her location when people ask in comments. She replied immediately and said with happy ending or no. Red flag. Then immediately asked my location. I said whr I was and she said oh me too. I asked for rate and asked for money up front. Sounds like a scam. If you visit her report back.

  2. #27995

    No not kitty!

    Both girls were arrested. I had not seen either one but with confirmation that one is Kitty, I'll assume the other Asian arrested is her current partner. Is that CiCi?

    And I agree, I would not own a shop outside of Marion County but those have been busted as well.

  3. #27994

    Oh no! That's Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Maudu  [View Original Post]
    Check Busted Neespaper, Hamilton County. Never seen her but they posted a pic of an Asian gal busted for prostitution.
    That is Kitty in mug shot. Probably a mistake having a shop in Ham Co.

  4. #27993
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    You can't just say that and nothing else!
    Check Busted Neespaper, Hamilton County. Never seen her but they posted a pic of an Asian gal busted for prostitution.

  5. #27992

    Yes, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    I really appreciate the info. I don't live in Indy but travel through there regularly and almost always find an AMP to stop at. Just trying to broaden my horizons a little with non AMP options.

    Thanks.
    It is definitely her. All made up. Don't expect the same when you have an appointment with her. The hair, makeup and clothing may not be what one would expect. DI ladies present themselves a whole lot better for the occasion.
    Don’t expect much more than a lackluster and unenthusiastic body rub. YMMV

  6. #27991
    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    That pic on the website is fairly recent. That's definitely her. She's a gorgeous, thick blonde. Or at least I think so. She usually doesn't have her makeup done like that pic though. But she IS flaky. A lit of those chicks are. They must make a bucket of cash to be that flaky about shit.
    I really appreciate the info. I don't live in Indy but travel through there regularly and almost always find an AMP to stop at. Just trying to broaden my horizons a little with non AMP options.

    Thanks.

  7. #27990
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    You can't just say that and nothing else!
    Check Hamilton county busted page.

  8. #27989

    Emilyvee31

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiosa2024  [View Original Post]
    Emilyvee31.
    I was about to text the number but wanted to play the videos first in case there was info there. I have trouble with TikTok crashing my browser so when the browser crashed I tried my phone. Played the videos that way and when I went back to the page on my computer a minute later TikTok had a message saying "couldn't find this account". Then the same message appeared when I tried to get to the page again with my phone. I googled the number, which was still visible on google, and that yielded 4 TikTok accounts, as well as a post on a different site from November offering body rubs in Thunder Bay.

    Doesn't seem real. If any of you guys reach out and find she's real and in Indy, let us know.

  9. #27988

    Celeste

    Quote Originally Posted by Redward46  [View Original Post]
    She has worked at 317 off-and-on for years, yes she is cute, though the photos on their site are old. She is a bit of a flake, but a good time if you can pin her down and schedule.
    That pic on the website is fairly recent. That's definitely her. She's a gorgeous, thick blonde. Or at least I think so. She usually doesn't have her makeup done like that pic though. But she IS flaky. A lit of those chicks are. They must make a bucket of cash to be that flaky about shit.

  10. #27987

    Wait what!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigen22  [View Original Post]
    Looks like LEO paid a visit. Kitty down.
    You can't just say that and nothing else!

  11. #27986
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Celeste at 317? Are the pics of her on the website really her? She's cute as can be but communication is not great.
    She has worked at 317 off-and-on for years, yes she is cute, though the photos on their site are old. She is a bit of a flake, but a good time if you can pin her down and schedule.

  12. #27985

    317

    Has anyone ever seen Celeste at 317? Are the pics of her on the website really her? She's cute as can be but communication is not great.

  13. #27984

    Mundy

    Looks like LEO paid a visit. Kitty down.

  14. #27983

    Here ya go

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    Well there's more than one. So stop being a smart ass. Post the link of you want info. There is no rule prohibiting you from posting a hooker's working name.
    Emilyvee31.

  15. #27982

    Mundy

    Mundy Busted? Looks like LEO git Kitty.

    https://bustednewspaper.com/indiana/...28wGxkOMZLLX9Q

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape