Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 29271
-
03-19-26 13:57 #27996Senior Member

Posts: 526I texted the number after I found her Tik Tok. A lot of red flags. She never says her location when people ask in comments. She replied immediately and said with happy ending or no. Red flag. Then immediately asked my location. I said whr I was and she said oh me too. I asked for rate and asked for money up front. Sounds like a scam. If you visit her report back.
Originally Posted by Furiosa2024
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 13:16 #27995Senior Member

Posts: 169No not kitty!
Both girls were arrested. I had not seen either one but with confirmation that one is Kitty, I'll assume the other Asian arrested is her current partner. Is that CiCi?
And I agree, I would not own a shop outside of Marion County but those have been busted as well.
-
03-19-26 12:57 #27994Senior Member

Posts: 279Oh no! That's Kitty
That is Kitty in mug shot. Probably a mistake having a shop in Ham Co.
Originally Posted by Maudu
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 12:38 #27993Senior Member

Posts: 86Check Busted Neespaper, Hamilton County. Never seen her but they posted a pic of an Asian gal busted for prostitution.
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 12:25 #27992Senior Member

Posts: 145Yes, but.
It is definitely her. All made up. Don't expect the same when you have an appointment with her. The hair, makeup and clothing may not be what one would expect. DI ladies present themselves a whole lot better for the occasion.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
Don’t expect much more than a lackluster and unenthusiastic body rub. YMMV
-
03-19-26 12:20 #27991Senior Member

Posts: 248I really appreciate the info. I don't live in Indy but travel through there regularly and almost always find an AMP to stop at. Just trying to broaden my horizons a little with non AMP options.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-19-26 12:19 #27990Regular Member

Posts: 10Check Hamilton county busted page.
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 12:11 #27989Regular Member

Posts: 4Emilyvee31
I was about to text the number but wanted to play the videos first in case there was info there. I have trouble with TikTok crashing my browser so when the browser crashed I tried my phone. Played the videos that way and when I went back to the page on my computer a minute later TikTok had a message saying "couldn't find this account". Then the same message appeared when I tried to get to the page again with my phone. I googled the number, which was still visible on google, and that yielded 4 TikTok accounts, as well as a post on a different site from November offering body rubs in Thunder Bay.
Originally Posted by Furiosa2024
[View Original Post]
Doesn't seem real. If any of you guys reach out and find she's real and in Indy, let us know.
-
03-19-26 11:45 #27988Senior Member

Posts: 482Celeste
That pic on the website is fairly recent. That's definitely her. She's a gorgeous, thick blonde. Or at least I think so. She usually doesn't have her makeup done like that pic though. But she IS flaky. A lit of those chicks are. They must make a bucket of cash to be that flaky about shit.
Originally Posted by Redward46
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 11:38 #27987Senior Member

Posts: 169Wait what!
You can't just say that and nothing else!
Originally Posted by Tigen22
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 10:41 #27986Senior Member

Posts: 105She has worked at 317 off-and-on for years, yes she is cute, though the photos on their site are old. She is a bit of a flake, but a good time if you can pin her down and schedule.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 10:18 #27985Senior Member

Posts: 248317
Has anyone ever seen Celeste at 317? Are the pics of her on the website really her? She's cute as can be but communication is not great.
-
03-19-26 09:12 #27984Regular Member

Posts: 10Mundy
Looks like LEO paid a visit. Kitty down.
-
03-19-26 08:14 #27983Regular Member

Posts: 22Here ya go
Emilyvee31.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 07:40 #27982Regular Member

Posts: 10Mundy
Mundy Busted? Looks like LEO git Kitty.
https://bustednewspaper.com/indiana/...28wGxkOMZLLX9Q










Reply With Quote




