Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 29281
-
03-18-26 16:40 #27976Senior Member

Posts: 57Stand your ground
Agree. I've told the last couple mid. Tier girls I won't be returning after they tried to ask for a bigger tip "next time". No pussy is worth more than $2 per visit for FS. Shits getting as ridiculous as my grocery bill.
Originally Posted by Cocknee
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 13:29 #27975Regular Member

Posts: 22TikTok Nuru Massage
Has anyone had any experience with the therapist that is posting about Nuru massages in the Indianapolis area?
-
03-18-26 11:18 #27974Regular Member

Posts: 15Pricing
We are the market! We can try to control the prices! Try not to overpay unless exceptional service.
Originally Posted by Cocknee
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 01:45 #27973Senior Member

Posts: 218The truth
Yes you did.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
My rule of thumb:
No matter what the house fee is, I add. 4 on top of any additional services.
HJ - . 4.
BJ - . 8.
FS - $. 2.
That being said, most have been overpaying the last few years and prices keep going up. You used to be able to get full service for an HR for a total of $. 8. Also, they have been upping some of the house fees in 5 and 10 increments, so it is all over the place right now.
I always bring $$ just incase they want an extra twenty. I am never willing to go more than $$ as I think it's getting closer to Escort prices. If they keep haggling, then I'll leave without ANY extras and drop them a ten or twenty if the massage was at least half decent.
-
03-17-26 21:58 #27972Regular Member

Posts: 20Coral and Lilli's
I stopped by both Coral and Lilli's today to see what was new.
Originally Posted by Sparky140
[View Original Post]
Coral had "Alice" there. Tiny pretty little thing. Did the hhr. 5 with $. 6 for bbj / cfs / cim. Not bad. Not the best LOL.
Also swung over by Lilli's on Michigan rd and met the 2 new ladies. Lala and Tifni.
Lala looked ho hum. Tifni had a sexy look to her, skinny. Prob late 20's? I'll probably swing by there tomorrow to check her out from a different angle.
-
03-17-26 19:01 #27971Senior Member

Posts: 1174She is Chinese. A lot of Hispanics coming and going around this strip mall and some of them are her customers. She does speak better English than most but still uses translator for some things in English and all Spanish. She probably just forgot to switch the translator back to English.
Originally Posted by Furiosa2024
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 18:50 #27970Senior Member

Posts: 145I am not sure her body features looked more Asian but her face could have been Hispanic What makes me think she might be Hispanic is one time I was there and she was sitting in a car talking to a Hispanic man.
Originally Posted by Furiosa2024
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 16:56 #27969Senior Member

Posts: 13110+ response!
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 15:30 #27968Senior Member

Posts: 129Last Couple of Weeks
I have not been partaking for a year so and thought I would try a couple places. Stopped by Phoenix and drew Angela. Very skinny, no backside. Her boobs are small, flat B's. No real massage. She started with baby, then CFS for awhile. All the positions. She said lay back down, and finished BBBJCIM.
Probably old news, but Tuczon looked closed.
I also visited Angel on Emerson twice. The first time was with Ivy. I came into the room and she asked for boom boom before I started undressing. I obliged. All the normal things that have been mentioned, saran wrap around finger for her starfish, baby, CFS until I blew in the bag. She is really loud which is a little distracting.
I saw Julie on my way out, so I came back the following week for a try. Her tits are great, no doubt, but the rest of the session was very mechanical. CBJ, CFS, minimal touching. It may have been too early as I was the 1st customer, or she was too into me. Either way, no need to return. I paid the same for all three: house plus $. 4.
Any other recommendations, outside of driving up north to Mundy. That place may be a little too busy right now?
-
03-17-26 15:21 #27967Regular Member

Posts: 22Asian or Hispanic?
Was she Asian or Hispanic? I texted her and her reply was a mix of English and Spanish.
Originally Posted by Farmer60
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 14:54 #27966Senior Member

Posts: 958Got it.
Thank you and GSG. Like I said. Totally inexperienced in AMP's Any recommendations on others close to Angel on S Emerson?
Originally Posted by MartyC
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 12:47 #27965Senior Member

Posts: 81Personally I think so.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
I pretty much only do FS and typically do 120 tip.
Anything over 130 and they're going to have to be top tier in looks compared to others in the area for me. Idk that I'd pay that just for BJ.
-
03-17-26 12:13 #27964Regular Member

Posts: 22You did
Simple answer is you did overpaid, but most mongers here do so too. $$ is the standard for FS. You got BBJ $.5 OTD should have been enough.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 11:58 #27963Senior Member

Posts: 31Asking tip upfront is a dealbreaker for me
Just being honest—being asked to pay upfront is a complete deal breaker for me. In my experience, once the money is already taken care of, the effort and interest tend to drop off, and the whole thing feels less genuine. I'd much rather handle things afterward when there's still an incentive to actually deliver a good experience.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 11:01 #27962Senior Member

Posts: 749So this is going to be extremely subjective for most of the guys, but I will give my take on it. Do I think you overpaid? Yes, and here is my opinion on it. I have gone in before and received a 1 hr massage with an L1 finish and given the 70 for the house and then a 60 tip for just the L1 and the massage before so that would be the 130 just for that. For me anyways, I roll the total into the massage quality, extra service quality, and if they don't hassle and nag the entire time when it comes to the tip. Her asking for the tip beforehand would have really turned me off completely, and I would not have wanted to tip that much at all after that. Especially since you didn't even get a massage to begin with, so 2 for the total with no massage and the BBBJCIM is a little much in my honest opinion though. Although, maybe she did it because you came in so late and they were close to closing at the same time? Not entirely sure. For most of the guys on here though from the reports it's typically the house fee and then the extra for FS which is usually around the 140 mark or so, so sometimes it just kind of depends. I myself don't mind tipping larger with good service and them being less annoying. Some guys feel the need to pay a shit ton regardless at the same time. Some feel like you get what you pay for, which sometimes I can see that, but at the same time with how many I have visited in my day I can tell you that it's also far from the truth though. So do I think you overpaid for that, I would technically say yes in my opinion reading your experience since I typically get BNG from other sources for less than half of that anyways, but there are also guys who frequent the AMP world way more than I do that can chime in and answer, but at the same time in my experience it can sometimes be 50/50 on that answer. I think you did however, but I have also felt the same way about myself when it comes to how much I gave to start out with and then the service that I received. Sometimes not even as much the service as much as it is just the girls with their skills and some of them trying to rush you to finish as fast as possible. I think the most I spent was with LuLu when she was at M Spa way back in the day. She was definitely one of the better looking ones, gave a good massage, didn't hassle me about the tip, didn't rush, and the experience was legit so I definitely didn't mind giving LuLu a little extra.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





