Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 29297
-
03-19-26 12:25 #27992Senior Member

Posts: 145Yes, but.
It is definitely her. All made up. Don't expect the same when you have an appointment with her. The hair, makeup and clothing may not be what one would expect. DI ladies present themselves a whole lot better for the occasion.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
Don’t expect much more than a lackluster and unenthusiastic body rub. YMMV
-
03-19-26 12:20 #27991Senior Member

Posts: 249I really appreciate the info. I don't live in Indy but travel through there regularly and almost always find an AMP to stop at. Just trying to broaden my horizons a little with non AMP options.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-19-26 12:19 #27990Regular Member

Posts: 10Check Hamilton county busted page.
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 12:11 #27989Regular Member

Posts: 4Emilyvee31
I was about to text the number but wanted to play the videos first in case there was info there. I have trouble with TikTok crashing my browser so when the browser crashed I tried my phone. Played the videos that way and when I went back to the page on my computer a minute later TikTok had a message saying "couldn't find this account". Then the same message appeared when I tried to get to the page again with my phone. I googled the number, which was still visible on google, and that yielded 4 TikTok accounts, as well as a post on a different site from November offering body rubs in Thunder Bay.
Originally Posted by Furiosa2024
[View Original Post]
Doesn't seem real. If any of you guys reach out and find she's real and in Indy, let us know.
-
03-19-26 11:45 #27988Senior Member

Posts: 482Celeste
That pic on the website is fairly recent. That's definitely her. She's a gorgeous, thick blonde. Or at least I think so. She usually doesn't have her makeup done like that pic though. But she IS flaky. A lit of those chicks are. They must make a bucket of cash to be that flaky about shit.
Originally Posted by Redward46
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 11:38 #27987Senior Member

Posts: 171Wait what!
You can't just say that and nothing else!
Originally Posted by Tigen22
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 10:41 #27986Senior Member

Posts: 105She has worked at 317 off-and-on for years, yes she is cute, though the photos on their site are old. She is a bit of a flake, but a good time if you can pin her down and schedule.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 10:18 #27985Senior Member

Posts: 249317
Has anyone ever seen Celeste at 317? Are the pics of her on the website really her? She's cute as can be but communication is not great.
-
03-19-26 09:12 #27984Regular Member

Posts: 10Mundy
Looks like LEO paid a visit. Kitty down.
-
03-19-26 08:14 #27983Regular Member

Posts: 22Here ya go
Emilyvee31.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 07:40 #27982Regular Member

Posts: 10Mundy
Mundy Busted? Looks like LEO git Kitty.
https://bustednewspaper.com/indiana/...28wGxkOMZLLX9Q
-
03-19-26 06:07 #27981Senior Member

Posts: 482Nuru
Well there's more than one. So stop being a smart ass. Post the link of you want info. There is no rule prohibiting you from posting a hooker's working name.
Originally Posted by Furiosa2024
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 22:30 #27980Senior Member

Posts: 109Meaning of "baby"?
I also visited Angel on Emerson twice. The first time was with Ivy. I came into the room and she asked for boom boom before I started undressing. I obliged. All the normal things that have been mentioned, saran wrap around finger for her starfish, baby, CFS until I blew in the bag. She is really loud which is a little distracting.
I believe I know that starfish is the anus, what does "baby" refer to? I thought it meant BBFS but your next word contradicts this.
Everyone be caraeful.
BCD.
-
03-18-26 20:08 #27979Regular Member

Posts: 22The link has her name in it which is prohibited on this site. It's not that hard to find if you search Nuru massage, Indianapolis, 317,765.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 18:41 #27978Senior Member

Posts: 204Price limits
I remember some at the Monica spa at 38th and eagle shore wanting 200 when they were open. I thought they had the best looking crew. I don't see any Monica level girls since they closed so anyone who wants 200 is hoping for a simp or someone who doesn't know better.
Originally Posted by SirRubAlot
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




