Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 2506 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 579 1079 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 37583
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36413

    Libby

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpingBean  [View Original Post]
    That's Libby, she works in an office complex gratiot /10 mile rd, she has been discussed on here the past month.
    She's long been reported as no extras, but with the scattered reports of success here recently, I gave her a try. I don't usually strikeout on these "YMMV" types, but she told me strait up she doesn't offer extras. Nice woman. Decent Swedish massage. If she is open to providing HE occasionally, then it must be extremely rare. Not sure how she decides who makes the grade.

  2. #36412

    Uspa Milford

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    I tried this place after dark in January, motivated by a full service review on another platform. I was disappointed by a pretty good L1 service- disappointed that that was the only extra on the table, so to speak. To answer your question, the massage was not LMT quality, but your run of the mill pedestrian rub down that your GF may give. Good luck. As always, YMMV.
    Curiosity got me and had a dream last week. Drew middle age named "you you" ok looking nothing special. As I walked in it seemed sketchy and I assumed this may be the place. I was like oh yeah here we go and massage was lame and wasn't responding well to OTC. Standard rushed ending don't think I will return.

  3. #36411

    Vital is Kaput

    The unit has been stripped of furnishings and fixtures.

  4. #36410

    Sasha Monroe St

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownMick  [View Original Post]
    I used to go to Healing Therapy on Monroe St quite a bit and always saw Sasha. She didn't have the greatest face, but back in the day she had an absolutely amazing body, provide a good massage, and a great ending. However, over the years she's gotten quite bigger, the massage quality started lacking, but still provided a great ending. Has anyone seen her lately and have any intel? It's a bit of a drive for me and I don't feel like taking the drive just to roll the dice. I really hope she's lost some weight and got that body back!
    Fatter and ugly face way less enthusiasm and complaining and winey just like a wife LOL.

  5. #36409

    Granny Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthroman  [View Original Post]
    I have seen and reviewed Bonita Diaz previously. I find her to be one of the best and most consistent providers. Can anyone tell me about Bonita duos? How is this arranged? By luck, or do I ask ahead of time. Can anyone tell me total price for Bonita and duo partner? Activities? PM is fine, or respond right to the board. TIA.
    Would not Repeat. No FS. It's just Oily massage. I don't find her attractive. Place stinks BTW. Neighbor looks sketchy I felt like everyone was watching me when stepped out to and from my car.

    Hard Pass.

  6. #36408

    She's aged and added a few

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthroman  [View Original Post]
    160 isn't bad. What was house fee at Saigon? When Kenny was is SCS, that was the fee back then, but there was no house fee. She just had her own room in the back of a nail spa.
    Saw her at least 2 years ago at PT nails. She was always thicker but good shape. Still looking good for her age at that time. But she's added about 20-30 pounds and a few years. Still 160 total for BBFS but age and size should be considered in that. Value yes but other options for 200 at places like Great hands are better IMHO. OK but Won't repeat.

  7. #36407
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthroman  [View Original Post]
    160 isn't bad. What was house fee at Saigon? When Kenny was is SCS, that was the fee back then, but there was no house fee. She just had her own room in the back of a nail spa.
    $60 for half an hour.

  8. #36406
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    I tried this place after dark in January, motivated by a full service review on another platform. I was disappointed by a pretty good L1 service- disappointed that that was the only extra on the table, so to speak. To answer your question, the massage was not LMT quality, but your run of the mill pedestrian rub down that your GF may give. Good luck. As always, YMMV.
    Yeah that was my experience as well. Would love some recommendations for an actual A+ massage.

  9. #36405

    Monroe St Healing Therapy, Sasha

    I used to go to Healing Therapy on Monroe St quite a bit and always saw Sasha. She didn't have the greatest face, but back in the day she had an absolutely amazing body, provide a good massage, and a great ending. However, over the years she's gotten quite bigger, the massage quality started lacking, but still provided a great ending. Has anyone seen her lately and have any intel? It's a bit of a drive for me and I don't feel like taking the drive just to roll the dice. I really hope she's lost some weight and got that body back!

  10. #36404

    You Spa Brighton / Milford

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewMonger123  [View Original Post]
    I am curious about this too, but I didn't see a response. I would love an actual good massage, so I don't need to go to two places. Did you try it?
    I tried this place after dark in January, motivated by a full service review on another platform. I was disappointed by a pretty good L1 service- disappointed that that was the only extra on the table, so to speak. To answer your question, the massage was not LMT quality, but your run of the mill pedestrian rub down that your GF may give. Good luck. As always, YMMV.

  11. #36403
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthroman  [View Original Post]
    160 isn't bad. What was house fee at Saigon? When Kenny was is SCS, that was the fee back then, but there was no house fee. She just had her own room in the back of a nail spa.
    It's probably been about 5 or 6 years ago that she was charging me 160. At that time she was bbfss and I think the house fee was 70 or 80. I'd imagine since she was just past her prime that by now I don't think anything more than 160 would be appropriate. It may be time to wrap it up though. After that many years of bb with almost anyone makes for a risky orgasm.

  12. #36402

    You Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by PickleJar  [View Original Post]
    So from what I gather reading the forum the you Spa in Milford is where you can get the best actual massage? (still with standard finish) My back is killing me.
    I am curious about this too, but I didn't see a response. I would love an actual good massage, so I don't need to go to two places. Did you try it?

  13. #36401

    Bonita

    I have seen and reviewed Bonita Diaz previously. I find her to be one of the best and most consistent providers. Can anyone tell me about Bonita duos? How is this arranged? By luck, or do I ask ahead of time. Can anyone tell me total price for Bonita and duo partner? Activities? PM is fine, or respond right to the board. TIA.

  14. #36400

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jenny at Saigon, she didn't look like I imagined. Still a good experience, BBFS for 160.
    160 isn't bad. What was house fee at Saigon? When Kenny was is SCS, that was the fee back then, but there was no house fee. She just had her own room in the back of a nail spa.

  15. #36399

    Sunday, 03-15 at Saigon Spa

    Saw Jenny at Saigon, she didn't look like I imagined. Still a good experience, BBFS for 160.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape