Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 595 1095 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35925

    Sunshine spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryUrschaft  [View Original Post]
    I went there about 10 days ago and same thing happened. No HE. She (can't remember here name) I did only 30 minutes and ran out of time. Pretty lame. Won't be back.

    Barry.
    It was business as usual for me at my visit yesterday. Staff seems a bit older than years past, but no issues. Still miss Mia.

  2. #35924

    Nothing here

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJorganJk  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's her. Luby. I guess we're on the same side of town because I'm having the same problem finding a reliable go-to.
    Yes, I agree. Just nothing here on the east side. If I ever find a good one, Ill let you know. I'll say I met my atf Linda at Empire. Then she went to M1, then poof gone. That was a couple years ago. Empire just doesn't get quality, and I'm shocked that they ever had her.

  3. #35923

    Vital and Terra closed

    Quote Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any insights to share?
    My understanding is owner got busted for workers with no work authorization and is doing time now. Were open for a minute while case pending but now closed indefinitely. Both Terra and Vital phone numbers not working.

  4. #35922
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixsixths  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone driven by the old Lily Spa at Six and Farmington lately? I'm seeing recent advertisements for it but am not up that way often enough to drive by and check. I do recall work being done there late last year so I thought it was possible they would reopen.

    If they're open I might pop in next week to give it a go and a review.
    Zero activity.

  5. #35921
    I saw the ad too, I went last Friday but it was closed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sixsixths  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone driven by the old Lily Spa at Six and Farmington lately? I'm seeing recent advertisements for it but am not up that way often enough to drive by and check. I do recall work being done there late last year so I thought it was possible they would reopen.

    If they're open I might pop in next week to give it a go and a review.

  6. #35920

    Vital at Commerce Closed Again?

    Anyone have any insights to share?

  7. #35919

    Any feedback on this one?

    Hey fellas,

    Anyone have any experience with this one? I'm wondering if she's legit TGTBT.

    Thanks.

    Jackeye.

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...912584837.html

  8. #35918

    Lily Spa Reopened?

    Has anyone driven by the old Lily Spa at Six and Farmington lately? I'm seeing recent advertisements for it but am not up that way often enough to drive by and check. I do recall work being done there late last year so I thought it was possible they would reopen.

    If they're open I might pop in next week to give it a go and a review.

  9. #35917

    Hot Asian LuLu

    Just had the pleasure of checking this hot little Asian out. Kana Group finally scored a nice young one from Thailand! This ones smoken hot! Speaks good English short maybe 5 foot tall has a little meat on her bones an ass that's amazing! Not super skinny soft firm skin and very nice natural "c" tits with small nipples and for those of you who like a hairy but well manicured kitty she's got that too! This ones on the pricier side but worth the visit expect to pay $160 to $200 if you want a fun time. I had a great time many positions doggie, mish, 69, BBBJ, cfs. You should too!! They said this ones leaving soon so get the goods while you can. Hopefully they bring more like this one usually they have old ladies that aren't worth seeing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/buffa...1/909319095538

  10. #35916

    Anna / Libby

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthStealth  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this ad, interested in trying but would like to know more? Extras? Service? Rates?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...909231849.html
    That's Libby, she works in an office complex gratiot /10 mile rd, she has been discussed on here the past month.

  11. #35915
    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    Try Saigon Nails and Spa. Get your nails done then they will send you upstairs for the fun.
    How much they charge for it all? Can you dm me the answer?

  12. #35914

    MI Duo

    Stopped by MI Duo a few days ago.

    Rolled up and drew Nosee? (Nosey?) or something like that.

    I thought she was pretty cute, kind of bubbly. Hard for me to gauge her age, but I would say somewhere around 30's to mid 40's. Had a standard AMP tummy, but nothing crazy.

    Massage was good, much better than an "AMP" massage. Not quite professional licensed level, but very solid imo. There was some teasing but nothing too crazy, pretty standard.

    On the flip she offered a BJ which is the first time I was offered something more than L1 here. I offered 100 but she wanted more. Said for 140 she would take everything off, I countered at 120 and she accepted but her clothes stayed on. What I assumed was BBBJ turned out to be a CBJ through some plastic or some shit.

    Overall pretty bad CBJ, could feel some teeth, and I'm a pretty average size. Could not finish with that so she swapped to her hand which was a much better experience.

    Overall would not repeat on the CBJ, but would repeat with a standard finish.

  13. #35913
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinDogToo  [View Original Post]
    This!! 💯 It's not a legit place. It's like getting shorted on a bag of weed back in the day. Come on now!
    You missed my point. He got shorted because it is a jack shack. (Not a legit salon).

  14. #35912

    Shorted on time

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    I get up, get dressed and leave. If it bothers you, leave less tip and don't return. Don't confuse a legit massage salon with a jack shack.
    This!! 💯 It's not a legit place. It's like getting shorted on a bag of weed back in the day. Come on now!

  15. #35911

    Anyone have knowledge on this one?

    I've seen this ad, interested in trying but would like to know more? Extras? Service? Rates?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...909231849.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape