Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 37335
-
03-10-26 12:58 #36120Senior Member

Posts: 388Luna. Yumi
I agree. Very attractive. 9 or 10 on overall looks, freshness, and body. I thought she was great and would definitely repeat. English is good, too. I actually like her tattoos, which is rare for me. I'm curious if there is any feedback on Yumi. Looking to try her next.
Originally Posted by BigVal
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 09:12 #36119Senior Member

Posts: 202SandersNut.
Could you clear your inbox?
-
03-09-26 13:23 #36118Senior Member

Posts: 1469My apologies, you are correct, good play on words LOL.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 13:08 #36117Senior Member

Posts: 209Asian Elements Brighton
Late and in a pinch (it was 8:30 PM; spa closes at PM). Nina wouldn't go for an hour, so a half hour and a half a C-note it was. Nina is an Asian plain Jane but, somehow, delivered me from discomfort in 35 minutes including hot stones. On the flip she delivered Level 1 plus: prostate, FIV, & C-cups in the mouth. Would repeat.
-
03-09-26 12:09 #36116Senior Member

Posts: 195You Spa Milford
So from what I gather reading the forum the you Spa in Milford is where you can get the best actual massage? (still with standard finish) My back is killing me.
-
03-09-26 10:55 #36115Senior Member

Posts: 124Take a little extra
They always love when they can share there. You want two girl. Sure why not. Its worth it I had three stacked up there a few years ago. Total blast.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 16:21 #36114Senior Member

Posts: 924Not snarky
Just a play on Lucky Spa.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 15:14 #36113Senior Member

Posts: 37Great Hands Luna
Stopped into Great hands and drew Luna.
IMO very attractive. She has a great body, no AMP tummy here.
Massage was alright, nothing special, but not as terrible as I've had there before. She did well on the teasing before the flip.
Covered everything was alright, nothing spectacular. I think I preferred Linda tbh. Even though Linda is older, less attractive, and a worse body, her skills are so much better.
50 to house, 150 tip. CBJ, CFS.
-
03-08-26 14:48 #36112Senior Member

Posts: 1469I appreciate your FS List but why the snarkiness?
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 09:23 #36111Senior Member

Posts: 924Google Spring Well Healing Massage.
Originally Posted by GreenHorn29
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 09:21 #36110Senior Member

Posts: 924Search for FSLIST. Make sure you have the latest version. The youngest on that list may be Great Hands.
Originally Posted by Trappin1719
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 00:13 #36109Senior Member

Posts: 176Detroit AMPs
What are the go to spots with younger ladies that provide full service .3 BJ, cds, connect?.Milfs are cool but not looking for elderly mammasan. I'll be visiting soon and need some legit recommendations. Pm or share here. Thanks.
-
03-07-26 23:41 #36108Regular Member

Posts: 17Visiting from Grand Rapids
Hey visiting from Grand Rapids to the Romulus area any suggestions?
-
03-07-26 20:19 #36107Senior Member

Posts: 1469How did the providers look?
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 19:49 #36106Senior Member

Posts: 465Jackson
Lucky Spa. Table shower. Massage. Tip $$ gets you everything. Place was slow that day and I gave her a ride about the whole hour. LOL mm686.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



