Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 37331
-
03-18-26 08:46 #36161Senior Member

Posts: 214Uspa Milford
Curiosity got me and had a dream last week. Drew middle age named "you you" ok looking nothing special. As I walked in it seemed sketchy and I assumed this may be the place. I was like oh yeah here we go and massage was lame and wasn't responding well to OTC. Standard rushed ending don't think I will return.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 03:33 #36160Senior Member

Posts: 48Vital is Kaput
The unit has been stripped of furnishings and fixtures.
-
03-17-26 17:40 #36159Senior Member

Posts: 47Sasha Monroe St
Fatter and ugly face way less enthusiasm and complaining and winey just like a wife LOL.
Originally Posted by DTownMick
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 12:59 #36158Senior Member

Posts: 106Granny Bonita
Would not Repeat. No FS. It's just Oily massage. I don't find her attractive. Place stinks BTW. Neighbor looks sketchy I felt like everyone was watching me when stepped out to and from my car.
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
Hard Pass.
-
03-17-26 12:51 #36157Senior Member

Posts: 423She's aged and added a few
Saw her at least 2 years ago at PT nails. She was always thicker but good shape. Still looking good for her age at that time. But she's added about 20-30 pounds and a few years. Still 160 total for BBFS but age and size should be considered in that. Value yes but other options for 200 at places like Great hands are better IMHO. OK but Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 12:43 #36156Senior Member

Posts: 1466$60 for half an hour.
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 12:38 #36155Senior Member

Posts: 195Yeah that was my experience as well. Would love some recommendations for an actual A+ massage.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 12:08 #36154Senior Member

Posts: 75Monroe St Healing Therapy, Sasha
I used to go to Healing Therapy on Monroe St quite a bit and always saw Sasha. She didn't have the greatest face, but back in the day she had an absolutely amazing body, provide a good massage, and a great ending. However, over the years she's gotten quite bigger, the massage quality started lacking, but still provided a great ending. Has anyone seen her lately and have any intel? It's a bit of a drive for me and I don't feel like taking the drive just to roll the dice. I really hope she's lost some weight and got that body back!
-
03-17-26 10:01 #36153Senior Member

Posts: 209You Spa Brighton / Milford
I tried this place after dark in January, motivated by a full service review on another platform. I was disappointed by a pretty good L1 service- disappointed that that was the only extra on the table, so to speak. To answer your question, the massage was not LMT quality, but your run of the mill pedestrian rub down that your GF may give. Good luck. As always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by DrewMonger123
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 09:27 #36152Senior Member

Posts: 480It's probably been about 5 or 6 years ago that she was charging me 160. At that time she was bbfss and I think the house fee was 70 or 80. I'd imagine since she was just past her prime that by now I don't think anything more than 160 would be appropriate. It may be time to wrap it up though. After that many years of bb with almost anyone makes for a risky orgasm.
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 09:23 #36151Senior Member

Posts: 30You Spa
I am curious about this too, but I didn't see a response. I would love an actual good massage, so I don't need to go to two places. Did you try it?
Originally Posted by PickleJar
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 09:00 #36150Senior Member

Posts: 147Bonita
I have seen and reviewed Bonita Diaz previously. I find her to be one of the best and most consistent providers. Can anyone tell me about Bonita duos? How is this arranged? By luck, or do I ask ahead of time. Can anyone tell me total price for Bonita and duo partner? Activities? PM is fine, or respond right to the board. TIA.
-
03-17-26 08:55 #36149Senior Member

Posts: 147Jenny
160 isn't bad. What was house fee at Saigon? When Kenny was is SCS, that was the fee back then, but there was no house fee. She just had her own room in the back of a nail spa.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 16:36 #36148Senior Member

Posts: 1466Sunday, 03-15 at Saigon Spa
Saw Jenny at Saigon, she didn't look like I imagined. Still a good experience, BBFS for 160.
-
03-16-26 15:07 #36147Senior Member

Posts: 53This time happens to be true! Saw "Ava" briefly today (sadly without my glasses on), and a new girl will arrive tomorrow to replace Luna.
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





