Thread: Legit Massage With HE
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 1363
-
03-28-26 12:08 #1168Senior Member

Posts: 3424
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
I concur with CPS. Leona gives a spa quality massage, and I imagine that's because she also works at a spa. I haven't seen her in a while since I've been out of the country, but if she ever starts fucking, I'll devote a lot of my monger time and money to her.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 14:32 #1167Regular Member

Posts: 16Downtown Vegas
Howzit guys, coming to Vegas for a business trip from Hawaii.
Looking for a legit massage and L1 and a table shower if possible.
I'll be staying at the Golden Nugget and willing to uber if needed.
Any recommendations?
-
03-26-26 07:25 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 118Jules. Anything recent
I saw an ad for Jules on CL. I recall she's been a LV fixture for some time but all the reviews go back some time ago. Anyone have any recent experience. If you google her number it takes you to her facebook and blog sites.
Looking for a good, legit massage with not quite FS after. TIA.
https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/bts/...923591905.html
https://www.facebook.com/julesmassag...gas/photos_by/
https://massageladylasvegas.********...therapist.html
-
03-25-26 15:55 #1165Regular Member

Posts: 1Avery
Please can you message me her info as your mailbox is full? Thank you!
Originally Posted by GTCampbell
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 20:48 #1164Senior Member

Posts: 1898Leona
Thank you for the update and info. It sounded like Leona was in the process of moving into her apt with her roommate, that would explain the unfurnished apartment and there was no funny business there. Still, she could of been upfront with you prior to your appointment given that she's got that 10+ years experience.
Originally Posted by RockTwo
[View Original Post]
And yes, that's weird she refused to give you some privacy by closing the door given her roommate is there. Surprised the roommate didn't close the door for her.
-
03-15-26 01:17 #1163Senior Member

Posts: 39I just saw her a week ago. RogerOver was spot on. Massage was pretty good. She did some back walking. Massage was 100, HE +60, Nude & allowed to touch anywhere +100. She's cuter in person than in the pic, and younger too. Nice body. This was at a private business-type place, not a residence. She locks the door to the business while you're there.
Originally Posted by RockTwo
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 15:04 #1162Senior Member

Posts: 90Farah
Yes her price is for everything and yes she does give a great massage. About 4-6 months ago she was charging 160 and now she bumped up the price. She is a great provider and I've been seeing her for years. Just bummed she raised the price on us. Her place is in a decent neighborhood by rainbow and 11. She's fun and has a good body with some nice bolt ons. I would definitely recommend her.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 00:31 #1161Senior Member

Posts: 66I was that guy. She certainly didn't think I was LEO: I mean, I was lying nude on her table for an hour.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
Her incall location is an unfurnished apartment, or was at the time. It was clear that it was just for massage, and that nobody lives there. Leona was actually massaging me with the studio door ajar, open to the kitchen. I was on my stomach and could see the other girl doing dishes. Positively bizarre. I think I even asked Leona to close the door but she wouldn't.
I've been doing this long enough that I know I didn't come across as threatening or intimidating. I was courteous and smiling. Maybe I just caught her on a bad day. But I sat there with a raging erection for an hour and she didn't so much as acknowledge it.
-
03-13-26 23:18 #1160Senior Member

Posts: 29She's a safe bet for massage+ and and you'll be able to see all of her. She's a cutie, but cautious. Don't ask too many questions over text.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 15:12 #1159Senior Member

Posts: 1898Leona incall
I saw that one off review too. It's always YMMV but my guess is his chances were shot when her roommate was there as she left the door open. That's always a bad sign. I mean she could have closed it so who knows. Maybe she didn't want her roommate to know there's any type of funny business going on.
Originally Posted by IrishGuy11
[View Original Post]
My suggestion is just pay the extra 60 bucks for outcall. It's still YMMV but at least her roommate won't be a factor. Good luck!
-
03-13-26 14:58 #1158Senior Member

Posts: 383Confused about Leona
I'll be visiting and looking for good massage with HE. Going back in the forum, there is a least one review (11/1/25) saying she leaves her clothes on an absolutely no extras.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
Can anyone else clarify and confirm their recent experience so I know what expect? I'm not questioning RogerOver's report, just looking for whether his was an outlier. Maybe she didn't like the other guy as much as Roger or thought he was LEO.
-
03-13-26 13:41 #1157Senior Member

Posts: 240She flaked on me, emailed the other day and arranged today, go a number and texted to confirm again last night and this morning. Last night she chatted a bit. Today crickets. Moving on.
Originally Posted by Casper15
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 12:53 #1156Senior Member

Posts: 1898Farah
Agreed things must be slow for her, she's got TONS of ads going. It's a marketing blitz!
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
https://hot.com/us/nv/las-vegas/esco...14-3069/m-HQ3q
https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...scorts/3785092
https://hot.com/us/nv/las-vegas/esco...14-3069/m-4P]3
https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-25788390/
One ad shows her age is 39. I'm going to take a wild guess she's older. Maybe in her 40's?
To those that seen her, is that 200/ hour incall all included or she expects tips? Thanks!
-
03-12-26 12:11 #1155Senior Member

Posts: 582Leona vs Farah
Just on massage, it really depends on what you value and prioritize. Leona gives better, firmer 'real' massage while Farah is better at tease and sensual touches.
And of course Farah wins on extras with BBBJ, BBFS versus just HJ.
Leona wins on younger and cuter but that; s just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 01:12 #1154Senior Member

Posts: 39I'm not 100% sure from the pic, but I don't think so.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





