Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Legit Massage With HE

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 91 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1361
This blog is moderated by Hawaiian007
  1. #1151
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Farah

    I saw that she's advertising on escort alligator now: https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/203477068 . Must of gotten tired of her mojo ads being shut down.

  2. #1150

    Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by GTCampbell  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing a local gal named Avery for the past 2-3 years now. She doesn't advertise because she usually sees a handful of regulars. The last time I saw her she told me she wanted to pick up a few new clients and is open to seeing new people. She's a Caucasian woman in her mid-forties with a few tattoos and with a very warm personality. She has a regular massage table but also does nuru massage. She lives and works out of a private apartment on W. Flamingo Rd. If you or anyone here is interested in seeing her DM me. Please note, she's only interested in mature respectful guys. Here are a few photos of her.
    Tried to message, but says your inbox is full. Would appreciate her info if possible, she looks like the type of experience I am after.

  3. #1149

    Jenny or Jennie

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeMaverick  [View Original Post]
    I went there recently and drew Jenny (not shown on their site). Nothing spectacular, but decent massage. Certainly better than most AMPs. As pointed out many times, no extras there.
    Is this the Jenny or Jennie you saw? Just curious. I try to avoid anyone that's listed as esthetician, their massages are usually lacking.

    If you truly want a great massage, definitely try Dream, just note you'll be hurting after but it's damn good!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-03-09 161154.png‎   Screenshot 2026-03-09 160849.png‎   Screenshot 2026-03-09 161232.png‎  

  4. #1148

    Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure the local mongers tire of questions like these so I'll be brief. Seeking a legit rub with L1 in a private setting, be it a home, apartment or studio. I much prefer a true table as I find providers with tables at. Least make an effort at a quality rub. Any direction is appreciated and thanks in advance. PM is fine too.
    I've been seeing a local gal named Avery for the past 2-3 years now. She doesn't advertise because she usually sees a handful of regulars. The last time I saw her she told me she wanted to pick up a few new clients and is open to seeing new people. She's a Caucasian woman in her mid-forties with a few tattoos and with a very warm personality. She has a regular massage table but also does nuru massage. She lives and works out of a private apartment on W. Flamingo Rd. If you or anyone here is interested in seeing her DM me. Please note, she's only interested in mature respectful guys. Here are a few photos of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image1.jpg‎   image3.jpg‎   image2.jpg‎   image4.jpg‎  

  5. #1147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Keesha

    I paid for her top package which was a bath session first. I thought it'll be fun but no teasing in the tub and she basically just laid on top of me with her head on my chest. I was like WTF, thinking maybe I caught her at a bad time and she was super tired or hungover or something. Never repeated after that.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Keesha you're referring to?

    https://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18...erience_412101

    I saw her once only. Pros: super hot, cute accent, good attitude. Cons: her massage is maybe the worst ever. That's why I haven't repeated.

    Afaik, it's HJ only.

  6. #1146

    Keesha

    Is this the Keesha you're referring to?

    https://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18...erience_412101

    I saw her once only. Pros: super hot, cute accent, good attitude. Cons: her massage is maybe the worst ever. That's why I haven't repeated.

    Afaik, it's HJ only.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockTwo  [View Original Post]
    I've recently been flaked on by a couple of Craigslist posters (Chrissy Dart and Diamond), so I at least wanted everyone to know about a reliable and fun provider. I've seen Keesha for years. She's clean, attractive, enthusiastic, and reasonably priced. There seem to be fewer and fewer providers these days, so the good ones really stand out.

  7. #1145

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by RockTwo  [View Original Post]
    I've recently been flaked on by a couple of Craigslist posters (Chrissy Dart and Diamond), so I at least wanted everyone to know about a reliable and fun provider. I've seen Keesha for years. She's clean, attractive, enthusiastic, and reasonably priced. There seem to be fewer and fewer providers these days, so the good ones really stand out.
    Can you provide a link and her services. Bbj, dfk?

  8. #1144

    Keesha

    I've recently been flaked on by a couple of Craigslist posters (Chrissy Dart and Diamond), so I at least wanted everyone to know about a reliable and fun provider. I've seen Keesha for years. She's clean, attractive, enthusiastic, and reasonably priced. There seem to be fewer and fewer providers these days, so the good ones really stand out.

  9. #1143
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Correct, and looks like they have quite a few cute girls (Bee, Vicky, and Fon) that I haven't tried. But CiCi hands down the best one so far at that location (I've also tried Amy she was OK).

    As a side note if you do book, just make sure you double check with them which location they're at. (CiCi was listed at both locations).
    I went there recently and drew Jenny (not shown on their site). Nothing spectacular, but decent massage. Certainly better than most AMPs. As pointed out many times, no extras there.

  10. #1142

    Leona's Signature Massage

    I've seen her a few times. So far it's only HE, but she gives a really good massage, and she will take off all her clothes and let you finger bang her. Which is why I don't understand the lack of FS.

    Massage Therapy by Leona - massage/bodywork in Paradise, NV - massagefinder

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/48175/

  11. #1141
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodCole  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on her? Seems potentially real / fun and has multiple ads.

    https://tryst.link/massage/briibrii

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/202660116
    I've seen her. She's nice, decent body. The massage was meh. And she talks a lot. She definitely upsells And she was a bit on the begging side of things after the massage for an extra tip. She's married and she said that her and her husband are swingers. The house is pretty unique. Overall, I wouldn't repeat.

  12. #1140

    Totally legit

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodCole  [View Original Post]
    There are no extras at either place as he said "no funny business" and the girls all have real photos on the booking site. This is for a real massage, no endings.
    Correct, and looks like they have quite a few cute girls (Bee, Vicky, and Fon) that I haven't tried. But CiCi hands down the best one so far at that location (I've also tried Amy she was OK).

    As a side note if you do book, just make sure you double check with them which location they're at. (CiCi was listed at both locations).

  13. #1139

    No HJ

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Any details on what the girls look like, what the HJ was like, what it cost?
    There are no extras at either place as he said "no funny business" and the girls all have real photos on the booking site. This is for a real massage, no endings.

  14. #1138

    Non AMP Massage and L1

    I'm sure the local mongers tire of questions like these so I'll be brief. Seeking a legit rub with L1 in a private setting, be it a home, apartment or studio. I much prefer a true table as I find providers with tables at. Least make an effort at a quality rub. Any direction is appreciated and thanks in advance. PM is fine too.

  15. #1137
    Any details on what the girls look like, what the HJ was like, what it cost?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Just adding my recent experience here, this spot is also known as Thai Euphorea Spa 2.

    I've finally seen Kori here, wasn't a good experience as I had to wait for her a good 20 minutes even though I booked way ahead of the day. She gives good massage but imo not worth the extra she's charging. And I can't stand her voice for some reason.

    Saw a new girl CiCi here (new for me anyway), just glad I did. No funny business of course but this is as close as it'll get. Gives really good massage without the crazy stretching (which I hate) Doesn't talk much though which is ok. Compared to Dream (which I usually see at Thai Euphorea) CiCi gives a more gentle and sensual but still good massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape