Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Legit Massage With HE

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1363
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Hawaiian007
  1. #1168
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    How would you compare her massage to Farah's?
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Just on massage, it really depends on what you value and prioritize. Leona gives better, firmer 'real' massage while Farah is better at tease and sensual touches.

    And of course Farah wins on extras with BBBJ, BBFS versus just HJ.

    Leona wins on younger and cuter but that; s just my opinion.
    I concur with CPS. Leona gives a spa quality massage, and I imagine that's because she also works at a spa. I haven't seen her in a while since I've been out of the country, but if she ever starts fucking, I'll devote a lot of my monger time and money to her.

  2. #1167

    Downtown Vegas

    Howzit guys, coming to Vegas for a business trip from Hawaii.

    Looking for a legit massage and L1 and a table shower if possible.

    I'll be staying at the Golden Nugget and willing to uber if needed.

    Any recommendations?

  3. #1166

    Jules. Anything recent

    I saw an ad for Jules on CL. I recall she's been a LV fixture for some time but all the reviews go back some time ago. Anyone have any recent experience. If you google her number it takes you to her facebook and blog sites.

    Looking for a good, legit massage with not quite FS after. TIA.

    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/bts/...923591905.html

    https://www.facebook.com/julesmassag...gas/photos_by/

    https://massageladylasvegas.********...therapist.html

  4. #1165

    Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by GTCampbell  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing a local gal named Avery for the past 2-3 years now. She doesn't advertise because she usually sees a handful of regulars. The last time I saw her she told me she wanted to pick up a few new clients and is open to seeing new people. She's a Caucasian woman in her mid-forties with a few tattoos and with a very warm personality. She has a regular massage table but also does nuru massage. She lives and works out of a private apartment on W. Flamingo Rd. If you or anyone here is interested in seeing her DM me. Please note, she's only interested in mature respectful guys. Here are a few photos of her.
    Please can you message me her info as your mailbox is full? Thank you!

  5. #1164

    Leona

    Quote Originally Posted by RockTwo  [View Original Post]
    I was that guy. She certainly didn't think I was LEO: I mean, I was lying nude on her table for an hour.

    Her incall location is an unfurnished apartment, or was at the time. It was clear that it was just for massage, and that nobody lives there. Leona was actually massaging me with the studio door ajar, open to the kitchen. I was on my stomach and could see the other girl doing dishes. Positively bizarre. I think I even asked Leona to close the door but she wouldn't.

    I've been doing this long enough that I know I didn't come across as threatening or intimidating. I was courteous and smiling. Maybe I just caught her on a bad day. But I sat there with a raging erection for an hour and she didn't so much as acknowledge it.
    Thank you for the update and info. It sounded like Leona was in the process of moving into her apt with her roommate, that would explain the unfurnished apartment and there was no funny business there. Still, she could of been upfront with you prior to your appointment given that she's got that 10+ years experience.

    And yes, that's weird she refused to give you some privacy by closing the door given her roommate is there. Surprised the roommate didn't close the door for her.

  6. #1163
    Quote Originally Posted by RockTwo  [View Original Post]
    I was that guy. She certainly didn't think I was LEO: I mean, I was lying nude on her table for an hour.

    Her incall location is an unfurnished apartment, or was at the time. It was clear that it was just for massage, and that nobody lives there. Leona was actually massaging me with the studio door ajar, open to the kitchen. I was on my stomach and could see the other girl doing dishes. Positively bizarre. I think I even asked Leona to close the door but she wouldn't.

    I've been doing this long enough that I know I didn't come across as threatening or intimidating. I was courteous and smiling. Maybe I just caught her on a bad day. But I sat there with a raging erection for an hour and she didn't so much as acknowledge it.
    I just saw her a week ago. RogerOver was spot on. Massage was pretty good. She did some back walking. Massage was 100, HE +60, Nude & allowed to touch anywhere +100. She's cuter in person than in the pic, and younger too. Nice body. This was at a private business-type place, not a residence. She locks the door to the business while you're there.

  7. #1162

    Farah

    Yes her price is for everything and yes she does give a great massage. About 4-6 months ago she was charging 160 and now she bumped up the price. She is a great provider and I've been seeing her for years. Just bummed she raised the price on us. Her place is in a decent neighborhood by rainbow and 11. She's fun and has a good body with some nice bolt ons. I would definitely recommend her.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Agreed things must be slow for her, she's got TONS of ads going. It's a marketing blitz!

    https://hot.com/us/nv/las-vegas/esco...14-3069/m-HQ3q

    https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...scorts/3785092

    https://hot.com/us/nv/las-vegas/esco...14-3069/m-4P]3

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-25788390/

    One ad shows her age is 39. I'm going to take a wild guess she's older. Maybe in her 40's?

    To those that seen her, is that 200/ hour incall all included or she expects tips? Thanks!

  8. #1161
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I saw that one off review too. It's always YMMV but my guess is his chances were shot when her roommate was there as she left the door open. That's always a bad sign. I mean she could have closed it so who knows. Maybe she didn't want her roommate to know there's any type of funny business going on.

    My suggestion is just pay the extra 60 bucks for outcall. It's still YMMV but at least her roommate won't be a factor. Good luck!
    I was that guy. She certainly didn't think I was LEO: I mean, I was lying nude on her table for an hour.

    Her incall location is an unfurnished apartment, or was at the time. It was clear that it was just for massage, and that nobody lives there. Leona was actually massaging me with the studio door ajar, open to the kitchen. I was on my stomach and could see the other girl doing dishes. Positively bizarre. I think I even asked Leona to close the door but she wouldn't.

    I've been doing this long enough that I know I didn't come across as threatening or intimidating. I was courteous and smiling. Maybe I just caught her on a bad day. But I sat there with a raging erection for an hour and she didn't so much as acknowledge it.

  9. #1160
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I saw that one off review too. It's always YMMV but my guess is his chances were shot when her roommate was there as she left the door open. That's always a bad sign. I mean she could have closed it so who knows. Maybe she didn't want her roommate to know there's any type of funny business going on.

    My suggestion is just pay the extra 60 bucks for outcall. It's still YMMV but at least her roommate won't be a factor. Good luck!
    She's a safe bet for massage+ and and you'll be able to see all of her. She's a cutie, but cautious. Don't ask too many questions over text.

  10. #1159

    Leona incall

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting and looking for good massage with HE. Going back in the forum, there is a least one review (11/1/25) saying she leaves her clothes on an absolutely no extras.

    Can anyone else clarify and confirm their recent experience so I know what expect? I'm not questioning RogerOver's report, just looking for whether his was an outlier. Maybe she didn't like the other guy as much as Roger or thought he was LEO.
    I saw that one off review too. It's always YMMV but my guess is his chances were shot when her roommate was there as she left the door open. That's always a bad sign. I mean she could have closed it so who knows. Maybe she didn't want her roommate to know there's any type of funny business going on.

    My suggestion is just pay the extra 60 bucks for outcall. It's still YMMV but at least her roommate won't be a factor. Good luck!

  11. #1158

    Confused about Leona

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. So far it's only HE, but she gives a really good massage, and she will take off all her clothes and let you finger bang her. Which is why I don't understand the lack of FS.

    Massage Therapy by Leona - massage/bodywork in Paradise, NV - massagefinder

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/48175/
    I'll be visiting and looking for good massage with HE. Going back in the forum, there is a least one review (11/1/25) saying she leaves her clothes on an absolutely no extras.

    Can anyone else clarify and confirm their recent experience so I know what expect? I'm not questioning RogerOver's report, just looking for whether his was an outlier. Maybe she didn't like the other guy as much as Roger or thought he was LEO.

  12. #1157
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper15  [View Original Post]
    Tried to message, but says your inbox is full. Would appreciate her info if possible, she looks like the type of experience I am after.
    She flaked on me, emailed the other day and arranged today, go a number and texted to confirm again last night and this morning. Last night she chatted a bit. Today crickets. Moving on.

  13. #1156

    Farah

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Yes and that business must be low if she's doing this. Last time I'd seen her a few months ago she was tired or didn't want to do much and was quick to finish at the end. Been seeing her for a few years, but service hasnt been the same. She's ruining herself with all the tats too. Still a good massage but wish she offered more than P / O , like cip or even better would be greek. I would definitely start going back more and more foreplay daty, playing with her great boobs. shes also on adultsearch and w/ o/c, She's got an OF page too, wonder what she's showing on there? If anyone knows if she's finally offering more please let me know. Dm ok thanks.
    Agreed things must be slow for her, she's got TONS of ads going. It's a marketing blitz!

    https://hot.com/us/nv/las-vegas/esco...14-3069/m-HQ3q

    https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...scorts/3785092

    https://hot.com/us/nv/las-vegas/esco...14-3069/m-4P]3

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-25788390/

    One ad shows her age is 39. I'm going to take a wild guess she's older. Maybe in her 40's?

    To those that seen her, is that 200/ hour incall all included or she expects tips? Thanks!

  14. #1155

    Leona vs Farah

    Just on massage, it really depends on what you value and prioritize. Leona gives better, firmer 'real' massage while Farah is better at tease and sensual touches.

    And of course Farah wins on extras with BBBJ, BBFS versus just HJ.

    Leona wins on younger and cuter but that; s just my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    How would you compare her massage to Farah's?

  15. #1154
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jenny or Jennie you saw? Just curious. I try to avoid anyone that's listed as esthetician, their massages are usually lacking.

    If you truly want a great massage, definitely try Dream, just note you'll be hurting after but it's damn good!
    I'm not 100% sure from the pic, but I don't think so.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape