Thread: Legit Massage With HE
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 1363
-
03-11-26 12:57 #1153Senior Member

Posts: 503Leona
How would you compare her massage to Farah's?
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 18:39 #1152Senior Member

Posts: 339Farah
Yes and that business must be low if she's doing this. Last time I'd seen her a few months ago she was tired or didn't want to do much and was quick to finish at the end. Been seeing her for a few years, but service hasnt been the same. She's ruining herself with all the tats too. Still a good massage but wish she offered more than P / O , like cip or even better would be greek. I would definitely start going back more and more foreplay daty, playing with her great boobs. shes also on adultsearch and w/ o/c, She's got an OF page too, wonder what she's showing on there? If anyone knows if she's finally offering more please let me know. Dm ok thanks.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 15:57 #1151Senior Member

Posts: 503Farah
I saw that she's advertising on escort alligator now: https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/203477068 . Must of gotten tired of her mojo ads being shut down.
-
03-09-26 22:43 #1150Regular Member

Posts: 22Avery
Tried to message, but says your inbox is full. Would appreciate her info if possible, she looks like the type of experience I am after.
Originally Posted by GTCampbell
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 19:15 #1149Senior Member

Posts: 1896Jenny or Jennie
Is this the Jenny or Jennie you saw? Just curious. I try to avoid anyone that's listed as esthetician, their massages are usually lacking.
Originally Posted by OrangeMaverick
[View Original Post]
If you truly want a great massage, definitely try Dream, just note you'll be hurting after but it's damn good!
-
03-08-26 23:27 #1148Senior Member

Posts: 29Avery
I've been seeing a local gal named Avery for the past 2-3 years now. She doesn't advertise because she usually sees a handful of regulars. The last time I saw her she told me she wanted to pick up a few new clients and is open to seeing new people. She's a Caucasian woman in her mid-forties with a few tattoos and with a very warm personality. She has a regular massage table but also does nuru massage. She lives and works out of a private apartment on W. Flamingo Rd. If you or anyone here is interested in seeing her DM me. Please note, she's only interested in mature respectful guys. Here are a few photos of her.
Originally Posted by GrittyB
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 18:05 #1147Senior Member

Posts: 459Keesha
I paid for her top package which was a bath session first. I thought it'll be fun but no teasing in the tub and she basically just laid on top of me with her head on my chest. I was like WTF, thinking maybe I caught her at a bad time and she was super tired or hungover or something. Never repeated after that.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 17:39 #1146Senior Member

Posts: 582Keesha
Is this the Keesha you're referring to?
https://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18...erience_412101
I saw her once only. Pros: super hot, cute accent, good attitude. Cons: her massage is maybe the worst ever. That's why I haven't repeated.
Afaik, it's HJ only.
Originally Posted by RockTwo
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 15:26 #1145Senior Member

Posts: 54Info
Can you provide a link and her services. Bbj, dfk?
Originally Posted by RockTwo
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 14:26 #1144Senior Member

Posts: 66Keesha
I've recently been flaked on by a couple of Craigslist posters (Chrissy Dart and Diamond), so I at least wanted everyone to know about a reliable and fun provider. I've seen Keesha for years. She's clean, attractive, enthusiastic, and reasonably priced. There seem to be fewer and fewer providers these days, so the good ones really stand out.
-
03-07-26 00:21 #1143Senior Member

Posts: 39I went there recently and drew Jenny (not shown on their site). Nothing spectacular, but decent massage. Certainly better than most AMPs. As pointed out many times, no extras there.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 21:22 #1142Senior Member

Posts: 3424Leona's Signature Massage
I've seen her a few times. So far it's only HE, but she gives a really good massage, and she will take off all her clothes and let you finger bang her. Which is why I don't understand the lack of FS.
Massage Therapy by Leona - massage/bodywork in Paradise, NV - massagefinder
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/48175/
-
03-05-26 16:46 #1141Regular Member

Posts: 1I've seen her. She's nice, decent body. The massage was meh. And she talks a lot. She definitely upsells And she was a bit on the begging side of things after the massage for an extra tip. She's married and she said that her and her husband are swingers. The house is pretty unique. Overall, I wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by HollywoodCole
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 20:02 #1140Senior Member

Posts: 1896Totally legit
Correct, and looks like they have quite a few cute girls (Bee, Vicky, and Fon) that I haven't tried. But CiCi hands down the best one so far at that location (I've also tried Amy she was OK).
Originally Posted by HollywoodCole
[View Original Post]
As a side note if you do book, just make sure you double check with them which location they're at. (CiCi was listed at both locations).
-
03-02-26 23:22 #1139Senior Member

Posts: 54No HJ
There are no extras at either place as he said "no funny business" and the girls all have real photos on the booking site. This is for a real massage, no endings.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





