Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 580 1080 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 37327
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36142
    Quote Originally Posted by PickleJar  [View Original Post]
    Which one of these FS places would you say actually gives the best massage?
    When I search Maps, only "Green Hands" comes up. Is that it or can someone send me the address for "Great Hands".

  2. #36141
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    Why? Does she give bad service? Does she smell bad? Please share. I've never been there but was considering. Tia, SN.
    I saw her a week ago and commented already. She is older and bigger than the photo suggests. Not fugly, but I was expecting a young, pretty spinner. She is not that. Massage was average. Was not interested in FS with her, so settled for the CBJ, at which she seems to have very good skills. Definitely not her first. Read the forum and you will find your answers or go and find out for yourself.

  3. #36140

    Yumi

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    If she was the only option, I would walk out.
    Why? Does she give bad service? Does she smell bad? Please share. I've never been there but was considering. Tia, SN.

  4. #36139

    Samantha

    Has anyone had the titties, um- er. I mean has anyone had a massage by the titties, m-er. I mean has anyone had a massage from this provider? I'm not really a tit man but. I just wonder how much they come into play during a massage.

    https://images.craigslist.org/00G0G_...I_1200x900.jpg

  5. #36138

    Yumi is a no go for me

    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    And that picture of Yumi looks nothing like the real Yumi.

    Better or worse in RT, just asking.
    If she was the only option, I would walk out.

  6. #36137

    Linda making bank

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    I was pleasantly surprised by Linda. I went to go check out Yumi, but drew Linda. I think she had some work done because I swear she used to be bigger. The tattoo covers a big scar across the bottom of her abdomen, but the tattoo renders it optically invisible. Great lips for kissing and sucking, amazing man mades with very sensitive erasure nipples, which I personally love. I would definitely repeat. She introduced me to Yumi on the way out and that picture of Yumi looks nothing like the real Yumi. I also saw Luna on my way out and she still looks amazing.
    She's easily making 600 a day. Not a bad haul.

  7. #36136

    Great Hands

    And that picture of Yumi looks nothing like the real Yumi.

    Better or worse in RT, just asking.

  8. #36135

    Linda / Yumi

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy411  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at great hands recently and drew Linda. Wow skills were great. 69, TUMA, BBJ. Big squirter, too. Loved her tattoo right on her lower tummy. Looks better in real life than the pictures posted on here a few months ago. Mama showed me other girls (Ruby and another) on the way out but I thought Linda looked the best, though. Might be back as it was the best AMP experience I have had in a while.

    Before I went to great hands I tried going to M1 and ended up with Stella or something. Way too old and her grill was too yellowed for me. I just walked out.
    I was pleasantly surprised by Linda. I went to go check out Yumi, but drew Linda. I think she had some work done because I swear she used to be bigger. The tattoo covers a big scar across the bottom of her abdomen, but the tattoo renders it optically invisible. Great lips for kissing and sucking, amazing man mades with very sensitive erasure nipples, which I personally love. I would definitely repeat. She introduced me to Yumi on the way out and that picture of Yumi looks nothing like the real Yumi. I also saw Luna on my way out and she still looks amazing.

  9. #36134

    Not what he was asking

    Quote Originally Posted by PebbleSparrow  [View Original Post]
    Post #35779 includes a picture of Luna.
    Was asking what do you do to get them to send pics? Logic would say you ask and they send. But fair warning pics sent by them would only be a likeness. Some mongers take pictures and then share here.

  10. #36133

    Massage breeze jen

    Could someone please provide the massage breeze jen contact info. PM is also fine. Thanks.

  11. #36132

    Great hands

    Stopped at great hands recently and drew Linda. Wow skills were great. 69, TUMA, BBJ. Big squirter, too. Loved her tattoo right on her lower tummy. Looks better in real life than the pictures posted on here a few months ago. Mama showed me other girls (Ruby and another) on the way out but I thought Linda looked the best, though. Might be back as it was the best AMP experience I have had in a while.

    Before I went to great hands I tried going to M1 and ended up with Stella or something. Way too old and her grill was too yellowed for me. I just walked out.

  12. #36131
    Quote Originally Posted by PshBall  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys get the pics? Just by texting / asking? Was wondering what Luna looks like.
    Post #35779 includes a picture of Luna.

  13. #36130

    QTherapy

    I stopped by QTherapy for the first time recently. I was surprised to see Cherry that I had a few sessions with previously at Gold Star. I suck at guessing ages but she's a spinner with bolt ons and a pleasant, middle aged face that doesn't give off grandma vibes. I was a little pressed on time so I took the half hour for 200. With just a half hour to spend I just had time for a table shower and the action, no massage. She did the standard CBJ and let me lead through multiple positions. I love Cherry's attitude and always have a pleasant time with her. She said she'll be there for a while longer.

  14. #36129
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    That's the picture they sent me too. Does that mean she has a belly, is just a little bit thick, or is she round? Thanks for the intel.
    How do you guys get the pics? Just by texting / asking? Was wondering what Luna looks like.

  15. #36128

    Yumi

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerMan39  [View Original Post]
    This is Yumi. The photo is probably 10 years and 30 lbs ago. I asked for an hour and only offered 30 minutes. Massage was too short. Negotiated for CBJ and she is definitely a pro.
    That's the picture they sent me too. Does that mean she has a belly, is just a little bit thick, or is she round? Thanks for the intel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape