Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 37583
-
03-11-26 18:26 #36383Senior Member

Posts: 55Great hands
Stopped at great hands recently and drew Linda. Wow skills were great. 69, TUMA, BBJ. Big squirter, too. Loved her tattoo right on her lower tummy. Looks better in real life than the pictures posted on here a few months ago. Mama showed me other girls (Ruby and another) on the way out but I thought Linda looked the best, though. Might be back as it was the best AMP experience I have had in a while.
Before I went to great hands I tried going to M1 and ended up with Stella or something. Way too old and her grill was too yellowed for me. I just walked out.
-
03-11-26 17:34 #36382Senior Member

Posts: 101Post #35779 includes a picture of Luna.
Originally Posted by PshBall
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 01:02 #36381Senior Member

Posts: 79QTherapy
I stopped by QTherapy for the first time recently. I was surprised to see Cherry that I had a few sessions with previously at Gold Star. I suck at guessing ages but she's a spinner with bolt ons and a pleasant, middle aged face that doesn't give off grandma vibes. I was a little pressed on time so I took the half hour for 200. With just a half hour to spend I just had time for a table shower and the action, no massage. She did the standard CBJ and let me lead through multiple positions. I love Cherry's attitude and always have a pleasant time with her. She said she'll be there for a while longer.
-
03-10-26 22:41 #36380Regular Member

Posts: 22How do you guys get the pics? Just by texting / asking? Was wondering what Luna looks like.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 20:23 #36379Senior Member

Posts: 388Yumi
That's the picture they sent me too. Does that mean she has a belly, is just a little bit thick, or is she round? Thanks for the intel.
Originally Posted by PokerMan39
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 20:12 #36378Senior Member

Posts: 38This is Yumi. The photo is probably 10 years and 30 lbs ago. I asked for an hour and only offered 30 minutes. Massage was too short. Negotiated for CBJ and she is definitely a pro.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 18:37 #36377Senior Member

Posts: 924Not likely. Great Hands is your best option.
Originally Posted by JohnP423
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 18:35 #36376Senior Member

Posts: 924Probably not. Q therapy and Great Hands have different registered agents. If every Lisa, XiXi, Coco, Jenny, were related it would be a monopoly.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 16:50 #36375Senior Member

Posts: 72Near Royal Oak?
I'll be in town in a couple weeks and looking for a FS AMP near Royal Oak. I'm thinking of trying Great Hands in Ferndale but would love some other options as close to RO as possible. Younger, attractive FS is ideal.
-
03-10-26 14:49 #36374Senior Member

Posts: 423Magic and great hands connection
I'm curious if there is connection between old magic on 8 mile and great hands now on 9 mile? Same names being recycled, and not common names. Ruby, now Yumi?
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 14:46 #36373Senior Member

Posts: 233Chinese Health
I received zero intel from anyone so TOFTT on several occasions. I've seen all three girls a few times over the last couple months. Ana, Coco, and Amy. Ana is probably the oldest in her 40's while Amy and Coco are probably in their mid to late 30's. Out of 10 I'd rate their looks, body, massage, and service as follows. Ana, 7, 7, 7, 8. Coco, 6, 7, 9, 8. And Amy, 5, 5, 6, 6. As always, YMMV. Overall, they lack the friendly enthusiasm of former staff, but they are good in a pinch. PM for more details.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 13:59 #36372Senior Member

Posts: 147Is this the same Yumi that was at Magic on 8 mile a few years back. The old place that was next to Liberty Tax. I remember her as a bigger girl with nice tits. Very playful.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 12:58 #36371Senior Member

Posts: 388Luna. Yumi
I agree. Very attractive. 9 or 10 on overall looks, freshness, and body. I thought she was great and would definitely repeat. English is good, too. I actually like her tattoos, which is rare for me. I'm curious if there is any feedback on Yumi. Looking to try her next.
Originally Posted by BigVal
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 09:12 #36370Senior Member

Posts: 202SandersNut.
Could you clear your inbox?
-
03-09-26 13:23 #36369Senior Member

Posts: 1467My apologies, you are correct, good play on words LOL.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





