Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 580 1080 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36146

    They all say that

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBrian  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to mention that Yumi said there would be two new girls coming next week (now this week). I think she was letting me know that because she realized I likely wouldn't be back to see her. Not sure how reliable that info is, but thought I'd pass it along.

    Be careful out there.
    Yeah, l've heard that line time and time again.

    " you come back next time to see new girls" yeah right.

  2. #36145

    Great Hands

    Forgot to mention that Yumi said there would be two new girls coming next week (now this week). I think she was letting me know that because she realized I likely wouldn't be back to see her. Not sure how reliable that info is, but thought I'd pass it along.

    Be careful out there.

  3. #36144

    Yumi

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    Why? Does she give bad service? Does she smell bad? Please share. I've never been there but was considering. Tia, SN.
    Went to Great Hands last week, and it's interesting. Normally the room where all the girls sleep / eat / hang out is at least a room with a door where there can at least be a little semblance of privacy. There, it's right in the front just behind a little fold up divider. Yumi answered the door, and I asked who all was working, and there were two girls eating at a table, and one fast asleep on a little bed. Linda was one of them, and I intended to ask for her, but I was pressed for time, and didn't want FS, and Yumi is significantly better looking. She was wearing a tube top with no bra, and her tits looked really great.

    Yumi took me to the room, and was all business. Did the hand signals to ask me what I wanted. I really wanted DATY, DFK, FIV, FIA, and to suck and cum on those tits. Tried to get that across (not very successfully) and settled on $120. House was $50. If I had known how the session was going to go, I would have stuck to my guns on 100. Paid the 120, she went to get a condom, took her clothes off, and hopped on the table for CBJ. She's got a bit of a belly, nothing crazy, but losing 15 lbs would do wonders for her. I thought her ass was pretty nice for an Asian.

    CBJ skills were awesome. I stopped her because I would have popped within about 5 minutes, and I wanted to taste her. If all you want is CBJ, she's a good option. She got on the table and let me DATY, and seemed to actually respond to it, and there's no question she got really wet. Shaved and squeaky clean.

    The bummer was her attitude. She didn't even smile once. Lots of rules. No FIV, no FIA, no LFK or DFK, don't touch her feet, won't touch your ass, etc. Just a general buzz kill. Also, was definitely doing a rush job - "Come on, baby, come on, baby." as in "Blow your load and get the fuck out. ".

    Should have picked Linda, but we all make bad decisions from time to time.

    Also, you feel pretty exposed standing at the locked front door out on 9 mile as you wait for someone to answer.

    Be careful out there.

  4. #36143

    Great hands

    Quote Originally Posted by Trizzy1017  [View Original Post]
    When I search Maps, only "Green Hands" comes up. Is that it or can someone send me the address for "Great Hands".
    W Nine Mile, oak park.

  5. #36142
    Quote Originally Posted by PickleJar  [View Original Post]
    Which one of these FS places would you say actually gives the best massage?
    When I search Maps, only "Green Hands" comes up. Is that it or can someone send me the address for "Great Hands".

  6. #36141
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    Why? Does she give bad service? Does she smell bad? Please share. I've never been there but was considering. Tia, SN.
    I saw her a week ago and commented already. She is older and bigger than the photo suggests. Not fugly, but I was expecting a young, pretty spinner. She is not that. Massage was average. Was not interested in FS with her, so settled for the CBJ, at which she seems to have very good skills. Definitely not her first. Read the forum and you will find your answers or go and find out for yourself.

  7. #36140

    Yumi

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    If she was the only option, I would walk out.
    Why? Does she give bad service? Does she smell bad? Please share. I've never been there but was considering. Tia, SN.

  8. #36139

    Samantha

    Has anyone had the titties, um- er. I mean has anyone had a massage by the titties, m-er. I mean has anyone had a massage from this provider? I'm not really a tit man but. I just wonder how much they come into play during a massage.

    https://images.craigslist.org/00G0G_...I_1200x900.jpg

  9. #36138

    Yumi is a no go for me

    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    And that picture of Yumi looks nothing like the real Yumi.

    Better or worse in RT, just asking.
    If she was the only option, I would walk out.

  10. #36137

    Linda making bank

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    I was pleasantly surprised by Linda. I went to go check out Yumi, but drew Linda. I think she had some work done because I swear she used to be bigger. The tattoo covers a big scar across the bottom of her abdomen, but the tattoo renders it optically invisible. Great lips for kissing and sucking, amazing man mades with very sensitive erasure nipples, which I personally love. I would definitely repeat. She introduced me to Yumi on the way out and that picture of Yumi looks nothing like the real Yumi. I also saw Luna on my way out and she still looks amazing.
    She's easily making 600 a day. Not a bad haul.

  11. #36136

    Great Hands

    And that picture of Yumi looks nothing like the real Yumi.

    Better or worse in RT, just asking.

  12. #36135

    Linda / Yumi

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy411  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at great hands recently and drew Linda. Wow skills were great. 69, TUMA, BBJ. Big squirter, too. Loved her tattoo right on her lower tummy. Looks better in real life than the pictures posted on here a few months ago. Mama showed me other girls (Ruby and another) on the way out but I thought Linda looked the best, though. Might be back as it was the best AMP experience I have had in a while.

    Before I went to great hands I tried going to M1 and ended up with Stella or something. Way too old and her grill was too yellowed for me. I just walked out.
    I was pleasantly surprised by Linda. I went to go check out Yumi, but drew Linda. I think she had some work done because I swear she used to be bigger. The tattoo covers a big scar across the bottom of her abdomen, but the tattoo renders it optically invisible. Great lips for kissing and sucking, amazing man mades with very sensitive erasure nipples, which I personally love. I would definitely repeat. She introduced me to Yumi on the way out and that picture of Yumi looks nothing like the real Yumi. I also saw Luna on my way out and she still looks amazing.

  13. #36134

    Not what he was asking

    Quote Originally Posted by PebbleSparrow  [View Original Post]
    Post #35779 includes a picture of Luna.
    Was asking what do you do to get them to send pics? Logic would say you ask and they send. But fair warning pics sent by them would only be a likeness. Some mongers take pictures and then share here.

  14. #36133

    Massage breeze jen

    Could someone please provide the massage breeze jen contact info. PM is also fine. Thanks.

  15. #36132

    Great hands

    Stopped at great hands recently and drew Linda. Wow skills were great. 69, TUMA, BBJ. Big squirter, too. Loved her tattoo right on her lower tummy. Looks better in real life than the pictures posted on here a few months ago. Mama showed me other girls (Ruby and another) on the way out but I thought Linda looked the best, though. Might be back as it was the best AMP experience I have had in a while.

    Before I went to great hands I tried going to M1 and ended up with Stella or something. Way too old and her grill was too yellowed for me. I just walked out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape