Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 37339
-
03-04-26 05:24 #36079Regular Member

Posts: 11Southfield Sydney
Anyone got any idea on where white Sydney from pp is these days? Great butt and decent attitude.
-
03-04-26 00:59 #36078Regular Member

Posts: 7Was at Cypress on Sunday and got a table shower while there.
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 21:14 #36077Senior Member

Posts: 89Q
Recently Q had a table shower. I think you only get it if they think you need it or if you ask for it. Cherry was there. Probably late 50 or early 60. Face leaves a lot to be desired. No massage just light body tub.
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
There was another shorter girl there, probably late 40's. I think her name was Ruby, but I don't think it was the same ruby from a few years ago.
-
03-03-26 19:42 #36076Senior Member

Posts: 147Table Shower
Of the places on the FS List, which places have a table shower? From looking at past reports and my own experiences, M1 and Empire are the only two places with table showers. Is that accurate, or are there other table shower places?
-
03-03-26 11:11 #36075Senior Member

Posts: 424Great hands and Empire
I've gotten good massage at both of these and given the full time allotment.
Originally Posted by PickleJar
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 09:09 #36074Senior Member

Posts: 195Which one of these FS places would you say actually gives the best massage?
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 00:26 #36073Senior Member

Posts: 427Blissful massage
Has anyone seen her?
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...917533546.html
-
03-02-26 18:34 #36072Senior Member

Posts: 59Saigon
Swung by Saigon while on a trip. Walked in without an appointment and saw a cute Latina in the kitchen area requesting her. Met with Carmen who is a nice slim / thick woman in her 20's. Opted 30 minutes for $. 6 and 10 min the negotiations begin while still on my front.
She's an attractive woman with quite a bit of baby damage that was noticed afterwards.
No FS to be found, but CBJ was available. She started with $2. 2 and wanted to stick with $1. 8 for nude BJ but I had only brought an extra $1. 6. It was accepted grudgingly. Couple minutes and it was over. Even though I'm an out of towner I probably wouldn't repeat as the GPS is a bit high for my taste.
-
03-02-26 13:38 #36071Senior Member

Posts: 293Look for Commerce Massage in google, it's in 14 mile rd, I went last Friday, there was only one girl, she looks like around 40's or 50's, but she is nice, slim, big boobs. No massage only play.
Originally Posted by Sammy1969
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-26 12:10 #36070Senior Member

Posts: 1469Only M1 I know of 14020 Telegraph Rd, Redford Township, MI 48239.
Originally Posted by Sammy1969
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-26 11:44 #36069Senior Member

Posts: 39What's the name of the one in Commerce?
What's the name / address of the one in Commerce and are they still open? I'm going to be in that area in a about a week. Thanks.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 19:05 #36068Senior Member

Posts: 125Stacey. This pic
Not sure what she does with these, but I am not going to find out in person.
-
03-01-26 16:28 #36067Senior Member

Posts: 121Stacey
Why do you say that? Which pic?
Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 16:15 #36066Senior Member

Posts: 125Stacey
That last pic in her profile scares me.
Originally Posted by Chuklez
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 16:10 #36065Senior Member

Posts: 158https://www.instagram.com/maria_massage2525/
Originally Posted by MilkMan2484
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




