Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 603 1103 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 33032
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31502
    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    These Hoe's have lost their F minds.
    You'd like to believe that's the case (they've lost their friggin minds).

    The reality is there are waayyyy too many people out there paying it.

    Sad but true.

  2. #31501

    400 and no bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Seem like everything is covered. Maybe for a lot of $ she may do more. She said something like never BBBJ when I first meet you but maybe the next round.

    I'm good and wasn't interested.
    These Hoe's have lost their F minds.

  3. #31500
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJnyc  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/770598215708

    Anybody seen this one? Couldn't find any reports.
    Seem like everything is covered. Maybe for a lot of $ she may do more. She said something like never BBBJ when I first meet you but maybe the next round.

    I'm good and wasn't interested.

  4. #31499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 806
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder9  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her here a month or 2 ago.
    Why not just tell him rather then making him search back?

  5. #31498

    Sammi

    Quote Originally Posted by Franchise71  [View Original Post]
    Goes by the name Sammi. Last 4 digits are 1692.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...9/925859860911

    I did a few searches and didn't get any hits. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
    I reviewed her here a month or 2 ago.

  6. #31497

    Re: The Juiciest Peach aka Sammie aka Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Franchise71  [View Original Post]
    Goes by the name Sammi. Last 4 digits are 1692.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...9/925859860911

    I did a few searches and didn't get any hits. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Juiciest Peach aka Sammie aka Sam (Samm).

    I noticed her ad is posted by the same person that posted Haleigh's. Ad poster number associated with a Tmobile iphone registered to a Tomas. Cashapp with the poster's acct phone number goes to a female named Rahny.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...9/925859860911
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...m/352835307697
    860-XXX-1692
    413-XXX-1661 (ad poster)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5963.jpg‎   IMG_5964.jpg‎   IMG_5965.jpg‎   IMG_5966.jpg‎   IMG_5967.jpg‎  

    IMG_5968.jpg‎   IMG_5969.jpg‎   IMG_5970.jpg‎  

  7. #31496

    Any info one this one?

    Goes by the name Sammi. Last 4 digits are 1692.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...9/925859860911

    I did a few searches and didn't get any hits. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

  8. #31495

    Emma / Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    I think she started out in Waterbury area. Can't remember who she used to hang out with when she started years ago, but I remember her rates were higher than most so I declined. Think there are some below average reviews in Waterbury forum.
    I have never seen either one but she was teamed up with Emma / Erika in Naugatuck for a while.

  9. #31494

    Autumn

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/841033064864

    Any recent reviews on Autumn? Searched her name and nothing came up. Mixed reviews in past with ad pics not matching what you see at door being real thin. Heard she was recently released from prison and put on some healthy weight and looking good. Can anybody share information on her based on a recent visit? Is body looking good like ad pics and good performance / attitude? She worth seeing now? Thanks for input.

  10. #31493

    Mila in Waterbury

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Mila or Milla. There's the referred to post in Springfield.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/476563931487
    860-XXX-5312
    I think she started out in Waterbury area. Can't remember who she used to hang out with when she started years ago, but I remember her rates were higher than most so I declined. Think there are some below average reviews in Waterbury forum.

  11. #31492

    Re: Mila

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/476563931487

    I never saw her but did contact her awhile back to inquire about BBBJCIM. She was a real nasty bich.

  12. #31491

    Ukrainian Princess

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/770598215708

    Anybody seen this one? Couldn't find any reports.

  13. #31490

    Re: Mila

    Quote Originally Posted by Underdoggy  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this ad for quite a while but can't find any reports. Looks TGTBT. Anyone know? https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/476563931487.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    She just had a bad review is Springfield. Check there.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    See Post 7084 in Springfield. Thumbs down.
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    This one was based out of Meriden Ct for years and I believe she wore out her welcome and is venturing north to find new guys to scam.

    She is a definite user and although the photos are of her they are super old like maybe 10 years old. She was hot at one point. But the drugs took their toll.

    Now she's just tricking to support her habit and is not customer friendly or service oriented if you catch my drift.

    She has GPS and thinks she's some hot piece of tail when in fact she's in her 40's and has peaked out years prior. Now she's just in the game to stay high.

    She may actually provide a service depending on the day and her mood and if she's substantially high. But if not she will be in a piss poor attitude and you will likely not get your moneys worth. I don't particularly like trashing providers but my experience with this one was borderline abysmal and her rates were not worth the services she provided.

    I let her know I was going to inform others that she didn't satisfy or fulfill her promises and she told me to go ahead and she has lots of return customers and wasn't worried.

    So I'm just following her instructions and letting others know she's not good at all and pretty much way way overpriced for the meager services she provided.

    I also believe she's in the Windsor area due to the fact that she has burned multiple bridges in Meriden and is out here seeking new victims.

    Proceed with caution if you decide to go and at your own risk.

    Peace.
    She goes by Mila or Milla. There's the referred to post in Springfield.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/476563931487
    860-XXX-5312
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5945.jpg‎   IMG_5946.jpg‎   IMG_5947.jpg‎   IMG_5948.jpg‎   IMG_5949.jpg‎  

    IMG_5950.jpg‎   IMG_5951.jpg‎  

  14. #31489
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdoggy  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this ad for quite a while but can't find any reports. Looks TGTBT. Anyone know? https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/476563931487.
    See Post 7084 in Springfield. Thumbs down.

  15. #31488
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdoggy  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this ad for quite a while but can't find any reports. Looks TGTBT. Anyone know? https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/476563931487.
    She just had a bad review is Springfield. Check there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape