Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 492 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 7368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7098

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by M9999  [View Original Post]
    I saw he last year. Lives in an apartment near Forest Park. She is a nice woman, safe, but pretty business like. Her prices have gone up a little bit, but still worth seeing.
    Was in the area and wanted to meet up. Kept giving me an excuse of 5 more or 15 more minutes so right when I was about to dip. Suddenly a black suv pulled up near my parking spot with 2 black dudes, then she or her 2 black handlers gave me the number to ring for her apartment. Guess they wanted to watch me walk up to the door entrance and wait for the ring. Played it cool and waited, suddenly heard the black dudes got out of their car yelling on the phone about how no 1 is here and they don't see anyone. Waited til the black dudes got back in there car and left before I did. May be legit but hangs around trouble I don't want to get involved in, so not for me.

  2. #7097

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/841033064864

    Any recent reviews on Autumn? Searched her name and nothing came up. Mixed reviews in past with ad pics not matching what you see at door being real thin. Heard she was recently released from prison and put on some healthy weight and looking good. Can anybody share information on her based on a recent visit? Is body looking good like ad pics and good performance / attitude? She worth seeing now? Thanks for input.
    Before she went on vacation, I showed at the hotel parking lot and she said I was LEO and totally ghosted me. I wrote back saying I was Not. (Which I'm NOT) And she never answered back. I was ready to start pounding on doors. One of those days where I needed the prune seizure. Went up the street to the nearest AMP. All is forgiven.

  3. #7096
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    This one was based out of Meriden Ct for years and I believe she wore out her welcome and is venturing north to find new guys to scam.

    She is a definite user and although the photos are of her they are super old like maybe 10 years old. She was hot at one point. But the drugs took their toll.

    Now she's just tricking to support her habit and is not customer friendly or service oriented if you catch my drift.

    She has GPS and thinks she's some hot piece of tail when in fact she's in her 40's and has peaked out years prior. Now she's just in the game to stay high.

    She may actually provide a service depending on the day and her mood and if she's substantially high. But if not she will be in a piss poor attitude and you will likely not get your moneys worth. I don't particularly like trashing providers but my experience with this one was borderline abysmal and her rates were not worth the services she provided.

    I let her know I was going to inform others that she didn't satisfy or fulfill her promises and she told me to go ahead and she has lots of return customers and wasn't worried.

    So I'm just following her instructions and letting others know she's not good at all and pretty much way way overpriced for the meager services she provided.

    I also believe she's in the Windsor area due to the fact that she has burned multiple bridges in Meriden and is out here seeking new victims.

    Proceed with caution if you decide to go and at your own risk.

    Peace.
    I never saw her only texted for a little while, and just trying to get some details and arrange a date she came across as a total ***** with GPS. No longer interested in seeing her after that.

  4. #7095

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by SwLoverBoy  [View Original Post]
    Save your money. Lackluster performance, mechanical and had an attitude.
    Notice you have no posts here all of 2025,2024 and just one post 2023.

    I appreciate you jumping in, not sure the motivation, and you may be right but due to very low contribution to this site I will disregard your input. Just not sure I can trust the input or motivation.

  5. #7094

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/841033064864

    Any recent reviews on Autumn? Searched her name and nothing came up. Mixed reviews in past with ad pics not matching what you see at door being real thin. Heard she was recently released from prison and put on some healthy weight and looking good. Can anybody share information on her based on a recent visit? Is body looking good like ad pics and good performance / attitude? She worth seeing now? Thanks for input.
    Save your money. Lackluster performance, mechanical and had an attitude.

  6. #7093

    Autumn

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/841033064864

    Any recent reviews on Autumn? Searched her name and nothing came up. Mixed reviews in past with ad pics not matching what you see at door being real thin. Heard she was recently released from prison and put on some healthy weight and looking good. Can anybody share information on her based on a recent visit? Is body looking good like ad pics and good performance / attitude? She worth seeing now? Thanks for input.

  7. #7092

    860-531x

    Been seeing this ad for a long time but haven't seen reviews. She looks TGTBT. Anyone know?

  8. #7091
    Senior Member


    Posts: 148

    Kate

    I saw he last year. Lives in an apartment near Forest Park. She is a nice woman, safe, but pretty business like. Her prices have gone up a little bit, but still worth seeing.

    Quote Originally Posted by BGouda8  [View Original Post]

  9. #7090

    Looking for info


  10. #7089

    Not much out there.

    Still looking and found a few good ones. I think. Does anyone have intel on these peaches? Their pictures look promising, but you never know. Any help would be appreciated, immensely. Thanks.

    1.) https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/526656973895

    2.) https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/052141156005

    3 https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...y/143152206660

    4.) https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/883686668625

  11. #7088

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    This one was based out of Meriden Ct for years and I believe she wore out her welcome and is venturing north to find new guys to scam.

    She is a definite user and although the photos are of her they are super old like maybe 10 years old. She was hot at one point. But the drugs took their toll.

    Now she's just tricking to support her habit and is not customer friendly or service oriented if you catch my drift.

    She has GPS and thinks she's some hot piece of tail when in fact she's in her 40's and has peaked out years prior. Now she's just in the game to stay high.

    She may actually provide a service depending on the day and her mood and if she's substantially high. But if not she will be in a piss poor attitude and you will likely not get your moneys worth. I don't particularly like trashing providers but my experience with this one was borderline abysmal and her rates were not worth the services she provided.

    I let her know I was going to inform others that she didn't satisfy or fulfill her promises and she told me to go ahead and she has lots of return customers and wasn't worried.

    So I'm just following her instructions and letting others know she's not good at all and pretty much way way overpriced for the meager services she provided.

    I also believe she's in the Windsor area due to the fact that she has burned multiple bridges in Meriden and is out here seeking new victims.

    Proceed with caution if you decide to go and at your own risk.

    Peace.
    Thank you for the Intel. A no go for me.

  12. #7087
    Any intel on how to reach out?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWankuh  [View Original Post]
    Firstly, a shoutout to Hentai Lover for answering my call for assistance on the forum. It was through him that I was set up with Laurel. Secondly, the report.

    Laurel came by my place 30 minutes out of her way, but she made the journey still for an agreed upon $80 QV. Got a BBBJ which wasn't unpleasant, but not much to write about. The FS she seemed to be into. Got behind her for doggy and she was writhing until I put it in. It's always a beautiful sight when you see a woman's ready for you. She told me I was a bit big so she didn't go wild on me, but she took what I gave her really well. She's a petite woman in her mid 30's with an attractive figure and from what I could tell is NOT a needle user. She like most providers though does use. In her case she smokes.

    Personality wise, she seems like a sweet woman. Accommodating enough that she'd voyage to meet you and if she's comfortable she's not bad conversation. It's surprising honestly how warm she seemed considering she's suffering from a recent trauma, but I appreciate that about her. Me personally, I'd rate the experience around a 7/10. That's only because I "prefer" (don't really) women around my age (younger) and I enjoy sex more when a woman takes instead of mainly receiving. Once more, shoutout to HL and also to Laurel!

  13. #7086

    Laurel?

    Does Laurel post on STG or elsewhere? I am in town and saw the great reviews, but not any links or ways to find her.

    Sounds like I should not blame you for keeping her mysterious, LOL.

  14. #7085

    Thanks for the Intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    This one was based out of Meriden Ct for years and I believe she wore out her welcome and is venturing north to find new guys to scam.

    She is a definite user and although the photos are of her they are super old like maybe 10 years old. She was hot at one point. But the drugs took their toll.

    Now she's just tricking to support her habit and is not customer friendly or service oriented if you catch my drift.

    She has GPS and thinks she's some hot piece of tail when in fact she's in her 40's and has peaked out years prior. Now she's just in the game to stay high.

    She may actually provide a service depending on the day and her mood and if she's substantially high. But if not she will be in a piss poor attitude and you will likely not get your moneys worth. I don't particularly like trashing providers but my experience with this one was borderline abysmal and her rates were not worth the services she provided..
    Wow! Seems like I just dodged an RPG on this one. Thanks for the intel. Still learning some of these girls. I was out of the game in this area (just moved back a few months ago). Dance with a few already, but nothing I'd go back to. Would like to get a regular, if out there. Not seeing much. I owe you one.

  15. #7084

    I Personally Would NOT RECOMMEND

    Quote Originally Posted by UnionJack3000  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? I've seen her advertise for a while now. Windsor seems to be getting a lot of attention. Also, has anyone TOFTT on those Enfield Latina girls? Seems TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/180883345468
    This one was based out of Meriden Ct for years and I believe she wore out her welcome and is venturing north to find new guys to scam.

    She is a definite user and although the photos are of her they are super old like maybe 10 years old. She was hot at one point. But the drugs took their toll.

    Now she's just tricking to support her habit and is not customer friendly or service oriented if you catch my drift.

    She has GPS and thinks she's some hot piece of tail when in fact she's in her 40's and has peaked out years prior. Now she's just in the game to stay high.

    She may actually provide a service depending on the day and her mood and if she's substantially high. But if not she will be in a piss poor attitude and you will likely not get your moneys worth. I don't particularly like trashing providers but my experience with this one was borderline abysmal and her rates were not worth the services she provided.

    I let her know I was going to inform others that she didn't satisfy or fulfill her promises and she told me to go ahead and she has lots of return customers and wasn't worried.

    So I'm just following her instructions and letting others know she's not good at all and pretty much way way overpriced for the meager services she provided.

    I also believe she's in the Windsor area due to the fact that she has burned multiple bridges in Meriden and is out here seeking new victims.

    Proceed with caution if you decide to go and at your own risk.

    Peace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape