Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 33033
-
03-06-26 12:48 #31503Senior Member

Posts: 63F That!
Not worth that kind of yen's.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 12:48 #31502Senior Member

Posts: 532You'd like to believe that's the case (they've lost their friggin minds).
Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969
[View Original Post]
The reality is there are waayyyy too many people out there paying it.
Sad but true.
-
03-06-26 12:07 #31501Senior Member

Posts: 344400 and no bbbj
These Hoe's have lost their F minds.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 10:37 #31500Senior Member

Posts: 387Seem like everything is covered. Maybe for a lot of $ she may do more. She said something like never BBBJ when I first meet you but maybe the next round.
Originally Posted by CuriousJnyc
[View Original Post]
I'm good and wasn't interested.
-
03-06-26 09:28 #31499Senior Member

Posts: 806Why not just tell him rather then making him search back?
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 06:45 #31498Senior Member

Posts: 464Sammi
I reviewed her here a month or 2 ago.
Originally Posted by Franchise71
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 16:57 #31497Senior Member

Posts: 1531Re: The Juiciest Peach aka Sammie aka Sam
Juiciest Peach aka Sammie aka Sam (Samm).
Originally Posted by Franchise71
[View Original Post]
I noticed her ad is posted by the same person that posted Haleigh's. Ad poster number associated with a Tmobile iphone registered to a Tomas. Cashapp with the poster's acct phone number goes to a female named Rahny.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...9/925859860911
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...m/352835307697
860-XXX-1692
413-XXX-1661 (ad poster)
-
03-05-26 15:55 #31496Senior Member

Posts: 33Any info one this one?
Goes by the name Sammi. Last 4 digits are 1692.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...9/925859860911
I did a few searches and didn't get any hits. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
-
03-05-26 11:00 #31495Senior Member

Posts: 659Emma / Erika
I have never seen either one but she was teamed up with Emma / Erika in Naugatuck for a while.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 10:41 #31494Senior Member

Posts: 598Autumn
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/841033064864
Any recent reviews on Autumn? Searched her name and nothing came up. Mixed reviews in past with ad pics not matching what you see at door being real thin. Heard she was recently released from prison and put on some healthy weight and looking good. Can anybody share information on her based on a recent visit? Is body looking good like ad pics and good performance / attitude? She worth seeing now? Thanks for input.
-
03-05-26 09:31 #31493Senior Member

Posts: 693Mila in Waterbury
I think she started out in Waterbury area. Can't remember who she used to hang out with when she started years ago, but I remember her rates were higher than most so I declined. Think there are some below average reviews in Waterbury forum.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 09:24 #31492Senior Member

Posts: 174Re: Mila
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/476563931487
I never saw her but did contact her awhile back to inquire about BBBJCIM. She was a real nasty bich.
-
03-04-26 23:47 #31491Regular Member

Posts: 9Ukrainian Princess
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/770598215708
Anybody seen this one? Couldn't find any reports.
-
03-04-26 21:00 #31490Senior Member

Posts: 1531Re: Mila
Originally Posted by Underdoggy
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
She goes by Mila or Milla. There's the referred to post in Springfield.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/476563931487
860-XXX-5312
-
03-04-26 19:02 #31489Senior Member

Posts: 356See Post 7084 in Springfield. Thumbs down.
Originally Posted by Underdoggy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





