Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 604 1104 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 33040
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31495

    Emma / Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    I think she started out in Waterbury area. Can't remember who she used to hang out with when she started years ago, but I remember her rates were higher than most so I declined. Think there are some below average reviews in Waterbury forum.
    I have never seen either one but she was teamed up with Emma / Erika in Naugatuck for a while.

  2. #31494

    Autumn

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/841033064864

    Any recent reviews on Autumn? Searched her name and nothing came up. Mixed reviews in past with ad pics not matching what you see at door being real thin. Heard she was recently released from prison and put on some healthy weight and looking good. Can anybody share information on her based on a recent visit? Is body looking good like ad pics and good performance / attitude? She worth seeing now? Thanks for input.

  3. #31493

    Mila in Waterbury

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Mila or Milla. There's the referred to post in Springfield.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/476563931487
    860-XXX-5312
    I think she started out in Waterbury area. Can't remember who she used to hang out with when she started years ago, but I remember her rates were higher than most so I declined. Think there are some below average reviews in Waterbury forum.

  4. #31492

    Re: Mila

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/476563931487

    I never saw her but did contact her awhile back to inquire about BBBJCIM. She was a real nasty bich.

  5. #31491

    Ukrainian Princess

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/770598215708

    Anybody seen this one? Couldn't find any reports.

  6. #31490

    Re: Mila

    Quote Originally Posted by Underdoggy  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this ad for quite a while but can't find any reports. Looks TGTBT. Anyone know? https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/476563931487.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    She just had a bad review is Springfield. Check there.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    See Post 7084 in Springfield. Thumbs down.
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    This one was based out of Meriden Ct for years and I believe she wore out her welcome and is venturing north to find new guys to scam.

    She is a definite user and although the photos are of her they are super old like maybe 10 years old. She was hot at one point. But the drugs took their toll.

    Now she's just tricking to support her habit and is not customer friendly or service oriented if you catch my drift.

    She has GPS and thinks she's some hot piece of tail when in fact she's in her 40's and has peaked out years prior. Now she's just in the game to stay high.

    She may actually provide a service depending on the day and her mood and if she's substantially high. But if not she will be in a piss poor attitude and you will likely not get your moneys worth. I don't particularly like trashing providers but my experience with this one was borderline abysmal and her rates were not worth the services she provided.

    I let her know I was going to inform others that she didn't satisfy or fulfill her promises and she told me to go ahead and she has lots of return customers and wasn't worried.

    So I'm just following her instructions and letting others know she's not good at all and pretty much way way overpriced for the meager services she provided.

    I also believe she's in the Windsor area due to the fact that she has burned multiple bridges in Meriden and is out here seeking new victims.

    Proceed with caution if you decide to go and at your own risk.

    Peace.
    She goes by Mila or Milla. There's the referred to post in Springfield.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/476563931487
    860-XXX-5312
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5945.jpg‎   IMG_5946.jpg‎   IMG_5947.jpg‎   IMG_5948.jpg‎   IMG_5949.jpg‎  

    IMG_5950.jpg‎   IMG_5951.jpg‎  

  7. #31489
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdoggy  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this ad for quite a while but can't find any reports. Looks TGTBT. Anyone know? https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/476563931487.
    See Post 7084 in Springfield. Thumbs down.

  8. #31488
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdoggy  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this ad for quite a while but can't find any reports. Looks TGTBT. Anyone know? https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/476563931487.
    She just had a bad review is Springfield. Check there.

  9. #31487

    Replied for redhead

    Quoted 150,200, 250. A bit on high side so asked for conf pic. Trying to see if there's any midsection damage. On the fence.

    Quote Originally Posted by HCanyon9999  [View Original Post]
    A phone number search turns up the short brunette with the long hair in an STG ad in New Britain. Still looking for more info before I take the plunge.
    .

  10. #31486
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Is she no longer 110 lbs. Did she gain or is she now more like a 90 lb skin covered rack of bones with fried egg tiddies?
    Her ad now says 181 lbs. Just comparing what I remember from her current pics to before. I actually don't remember her tits as it was a while back. It'm sure her tits are nice now but not worth the lifelong cost to engage her imo.

  11. #31485
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    2.) Marisa aka Sexii Lexiiii aka Alexis Rose

    Search by her name or last 4. She used to be like 110lbs or so.

    Some memories will last a lifetime.
    Is she no longer 110 lbs. Did she gain or is she now more like a 90 lb skin covered rack of bones with fried egg tiddies?

  12. #31484
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Nyee (Nye) aka Nylah aka Yvette per cashapp. Her phone is a Tmobile iPhone registered to an Daniel. Yvettes real age appears to be 38.

    I have not seen. Search waterbury for Nylah. Enough for me to not be interested.

    Adding pics. Thanks for adding number to help.
    She's got a great body. To me she look just screams that she's got a bit of hood attitude & is prop got a posse of unsavory guys working with her. I have no clue, I could be completely wrong. That's just the sense I get.

  13. #31483

    Tgtbt

    Been seeing this ad for quite a while but can't find any reports. Looks TGTBT. Anyone know? https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/476563931487.

  14. #31482
    Quote Originally Posted by DjGenop98  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her in Waterbury number is 203-XXX-3550 can't seem to find any reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...3/067222014381
    I believe she went by Nayla. Or Nyla. Check the Hartford or Waterbury reviews.

  15. #31481

    Nyee aka Nylah aka Yvette - Waterbury

    Quote Originally Posted by DjGenop98  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her in Waterbury number is 203-XXX-3550 can't seem to find any reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...3/067222014381
    Nyee (Nye) aka Nylah aka Yvette per cashapp. Her phone is a Tmobile iPhone registered to an Daniel. Yvette’s real age appears to be 38.

    I have not seen. Search waterbury for Nylah. Enough for me to not be interested.

    Adding pics. Thanks for adding number to help.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...n&weightType=l
    203-XXX-3550
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5930.jpg‎   IMG_5931.jpg‎   IMG_5932.jpg‎   IMG_5933.jpg‎   IMG_5934.jpg‎  

    IMG_5935.jpg‎   IMG_5936.jpg‎   IMG_5937.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape