Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 6974
-
03-03-26 08:08 #6764Senior Member

Posts: 480Zaria Belle from Shelton
Has anyone seen her? I recall someone mentioned her here last year, did a search but could not find anything, TIA!
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-852bc5a102a3
-
03-03-26 06:36 #6763Senior Member

Posts: 480
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
They just blocked my messages, I used to deliberately misspell the words like allowance, numbers for allowance to avoid this, but they have improved their AI, it now blocks messages even if you misspell words, it just pops up a windows that has a page long BS and then asks you to click on a check button that says "I agree" last time they also forced me to watch a short video before reinstating my account. My modus operandi so far was to throw a number for allowance and just cut to the chase, it worked in the past but now they are blocking messages even if you spell the words wrong.Did they send you an email?
-
03-01-26 22:16 #6762Regular Member

Posts: 20I was on the same boat. But then I figured out that when I not put any photo, my profile is becoming non serchable. But my profile is hidden from search anyway. I kept the old pictures on the profile without face. I don't have profile picture but still have few pictures inside of main profile. That works fine for me now.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 22:13 #6761Regular Member

Posts: 20Basically, they put your account under the review and when any of the words are used in profile, they simply do not approve the profile. I had to remove certain words like whale from my profile in order to pass. This happened about 2 months ago.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 18:11 #6760Banned Member

Posts: 495How did you find out?
Did they send you an email?
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 15:16 #6759Senior Member

Posts: 1234Cuddle sites do the same. I think they all use some sort of AI filtering to look not only for words, but phraseology.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 13:58 #6758Senior Member

Posts: 208Wow!
Unbeievable!. Can you elaborate some?. Did Sa send you a warning?. Cancel your account?. Or literally just blocked your message to the recipient?. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 12:35 #6757Senior Member

Posts: 480SA is going downhill, they block your messages even if you use the word arrangement.
-
02-24-26 17:29 #6756Senior Member

Posts: 41I've heard of fetlife before but the website is hard to navigate. There's girls on there looking to get paid like the seeking girls?
Originally Posted by WillSmith96
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 11:38 #6755Senior Member

Posts: 1041SA has become a shit hole in recent years.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
Tell them if they offer you a full refund, you will dispute the charges with your bank / credit card issuer. I guarantee you will get your money bank.
-
02-23-26 15:49 #6754Senior Member

Posts: 39I'm rethinking my decision to see Nicky. I might have acted too quickly. Problem is I didn't save her number and my SA membership expired. Can anyone help me out by PMing me her #? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 15:41
Senior Member
-
02-23-26 14:33 #6753Senior Member

Posts: 234Re read Jackie's profile description "Right now I'm not looking for anything serious. A little affection is ok but I'm not looking for anything more than that".
Originally Posted by PhlipJ11
[View Original Post]
Total waste of time when they start out with that BS. Side note $400 is not unreasonable, however I say that having no idea what Sara looks like.
-
02-23-26 11:28 #6752Senior Member

Posts: 109Update on Visiting
I haven't visited yet, but wanted to post some updates. I appreciate all of you who have reached out to me for insight on some of the ladies.
Originally Posted by PhlipJ11
[View Original Post]
Sara started off with good coms, we moved to text and she said she needed 500. I said I offer 300. She said her min was 400 and I said good day. A week went by and she said OK, I'll do 300, but I have a long drive so I need and extra 100 for gas. I won't be responding.
Genesis has been a bit flakey on texting. Keeps saying she fell asleep and there will be gaps in comms, but still hopeful.
Jackie.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-cbcf9cbf2dba
This one asked what my PPM was on Seeking and I asked her if we can text offline. She refused and I told her I offer 3. She asked if I was joking and said the 2 arrangements she has had gave her 1000 per meet. Good for her.
More to come as I get info and will provide full details after my visit in a couple weeks.
-
02-22-26 23:34 #6751Banned Member

Posts: 495Same
They pulled that shit with me. I sent them an email asking why. We pay for anonymity; it should be our choice who we expose ourselves to. They replied back what some BS about how they want people to be as transparent as possible with each other yadda yadda. Told them it's ridiculous and absurd. Asked for my money back (subscription ends in March). They copied and pasted their refund policy. Told them when I paid, I agreed to the set of terms they outlined etc etc. I understand they have the "right to blah blah at anytime" but we should have the right bow out and receive refunds after they change the terms.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
Their response was "I'm sorry. You should be more open to sharing more about yourself to our vast membership. If you have any additional questions or would like to file an appeal, please reach out at blah blah blah".
Told them I've exhausted the fuckable membership-base in Connecticut and that I appreciate all of the under the radar hoes they supplied over the last few years.
-
02-22-26 19:27 #6750Senior Member

Posts: 982I think that site blows, I gave it a go and got mostly bot emails which costs $ to read BS messages. The few real people I chatted with I wouldn't talk to in a bar.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






