Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 6970
-
01-26-26 16:28 #6730Senior Member

Posts: 480Thanks!! I had the same experience, I thought she didn't like me that's why she started this drama of get to know etc.
Originally Posted by Jonma
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-26 19:02 #6729Senior Member

Posts: 43Was chatting with her, told her I wanted a friends with benefits situation, we moved off the app, then she told me she wanted to paid platonic meets. Told her no thanks.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-26 06:22 #6728Senior Member

Posts: 480Anyone seen her? https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-776b75ccbe45.
-
01-19-26 11:31 #6727Senior Member

Posts: 2109Naii
Thanks for sharing. Ya, they're all like that if you give them enough rope.
Originally Posted by Jutah501
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 23:29 #6726Senior Member

Posts: 27She was a fun time, I dumped a 100 loads in her for a couple years, but she got to be annoying constantly asking for money at all hours of the day for complete nonsense. I get it your a single mom of 5 with 5 kids but get a job or 2. I had to eventually block her, enjoy it before she eventually does the same shit to you.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 23:27 #6725Forum Sponsors

Posts: 343SugarLifeNow
Hey everyone Dave here, new fun SLN girl in Puntnam, her name Alley and she is 23. She said she likes basically everything including anal, and likes being fucked rough and hard, including choking, spanking, and being slapped. She said she likes giving head and can deep throat like a pro. She also likes cute girls and would be willing to do a 3 sum MFF and also MFM. She has never done a 3 sum with 2 guys, but the thought of it turns her on. She wants a mid range ppm allowance and is ok with BBFS as long as recently tested.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Beanybabie02/
-
01-18-26 14:34 #6724Senior Member

Posts: 702One and done
My review is copied above. She is aight. But didn't do it for me.
Originally Posted by Cinder818
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-26 15:27 #6723Senior Member

Posts: 2109Naii
She's looking for new friends. She's in Vernon and can host. I've seen her a couple of times. Reliable hottie.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-3f7fbb369a62
-
01-17-26 10:33 #6722Senior Member

Posts: 165Thanks for the guidance. Similar to Darkclouds, if prepaid won't work I'm just not going to spend the time, and I expect will see that effect in their numbers soon enough. Fetlife is an easy fallback.
Originally Posted by Cadstam
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-26 10:01 #6721Banned Member

Posts: 495Keep trying
Whoever is seeing her today, she's warmed up! I was all up in there yesterday. Enjoy my seconds.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 22:47 #6720Senior Member

Posts: 265Wish I could say it was me. Still trying to get her attention, LOL!
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 17:13 #6719Banned Member

Posts: 495Kat
Which one of you guys is hanging with Kat tomorrow?
-
01-16-26 11:11 #6718Senior Member

Posts: 1041Gps
This ugly ass hoe wants $500-$1 k per meet.
What the f*ck these idiots smoking these days?
Obviously, I politely told her to fuck off and blocked her ass.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74420570
-
01-13-26 22:55 #6717Senior Member

Posts: 37She "worked" at at the Electric Blue and Luckys.
Had a sugar daddy and a trans boyfriend she would see people with very weird situation she's 100% a pro.
Originally Posted by Cinder818
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 16:37 #6716Senior Member

Posts: 195
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
These are the 2 reviews I could find.
Originally Posted by Cinder818
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





