Escort Review: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Submit Review
Results 211 to 225 of 6979
-
03-06-26 18:06 #6769Senior Member

Posts: 41Maybe cut the chase and just say let's text each other so we can get into.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
More details on what I can offer. Use a fake number. Ask for theirs so you can search it and see if the are using a real cell # or an app.
-
03-05-26 17:15 #6768Regular Member

Posts: 20Here is 30% discount link.https://members.seeking.com/billing/...s?promo=rZKHC2
Originally Posted by TheWsgMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 18:12 #6767Senior Member

Posts: 205Discount pops up all the time for me. Brings it down to $120. Still a ripoff.
Originally Posted by TheWsgMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 11:49 #6766Senior Member

Posts: 121SA membership fee
I noticed SA is now $150 per month and they don't offer any discount. A year ago I was paying $87.99 with a 20 percent discount.
-
03-03-26 08:08 #6765Senior Member

Posts: 480Zaria Belle from Shelton
Has anyone seen her? I recall someone mentioned her here last year, did a search but could not find anything, TIA!
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-852bc5a102a3
-
03-03-26 06:36 #6764Senior Member

Posts: 480
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
They just blocked my messages, I used to deliberately misspell the words like allowance, numbers for allowance to avoid this, but they have improved their AI, it now blocks messages even if you misspell words, it just pops up a windows that has a page long BS and then asks you to click on a check button that says "I agree" last time they also forced me to watch a short video before reinstating my account. My modus operandi so far was to throw a number for allowance and just cut to the chase, it worked in the past but now they are blocking messages even if you spell the words wrong.Did they send you an email?
-
03-01-26 22:16 #6763Regular Member

Posts: 20I was on the same boat. But then I figured out that when I not put any photo, my profile is becoming non serchable. But my profile is hidden from search anyway. I kept the old pictures on the profile without face. I don't have profile picture but still have few pictures inside of main profile. That works fine for me now.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 22:13 #6762Regular Member

Posts: 20Basically, they put your account under the review and when any of the words are used in profile, they simply do not approve the profile. I had to remove certain words like whale from my profile in order to pass. This happened about 2 months ago.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 18:11 #6761Banned Member

Posts: 495How did you find out?
Did they send you an email?
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 15:16 #6760Senior Member

Posts: 1234Cuddle sites do the same. I think they all use some sort of AI filtering to look not only for words, but phraseology.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 13:58 #6759Senior Member

Posts: 208Wow!
Unbeievable!. Can you elaborate some?. Did Sa send you a warning?. Cancel your account?. Or literally just blocked your message to the recipient?. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 12:35 #6758Senior Member

Posts: 480SA is going downhill, they block your messages even if you use the word arrangement.
-
02-24-26 17:29 #6757Senior Member

Posts: 41I've heard of fetlife before but the website is hard to navigate. There's girls on there looking to get paid like the seeking girls?
Originally Posted by WillSmith96
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 11:38 #6756Senior Member

Posts: 1041SA has become a shit hole in recent years.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
Tell them if they offer you a full refund, you will dispute the charges with your bank / credit card issuer. I guarantee you will get your money bank.
-
02-23-26 15:49 #6755Senior Member

Posts: 39I'm rethinking my decision to see Nicky. I might have acted too quickly. Problem is I didn't save her number and my SA membership expired. Can anyone help me out by PMing me her #? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 15:41
Senior Member









Reply With Quote





