Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 6970
-
03-01-26 18:11 #6760Banned Member

Posts: 495How did you find out?
Did they send you an email?
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 15:16 #6759Senior Member

Posts: 1234Cuddle sites do the same. I think they all use some sort of AI filtering to look not only for words, but phraseology.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 13:58 #6758Senior Member

Posts: 208Wow!
Unbeievable!. Can you elaborate some?. Did Sa send you a warning?. Cancel your account?. Or literally just blocked your message to the recipient?. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 12:35 #6757Senior Member

Posts: 480SA is going downhill, they block your messages even if you use the word arrangement.
-
02-24-26 17:29 #6756Senior Member

Posts: 39I've heard of fetlife before but the website is hard to navigate. There's girls on there looking to get paid like the seeking girls?
Originally Posted by WillSmith96
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 11:38 #6755Senior Member

Posts: 1041SA has become a shit hole in recent years.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
Tell them if they offer you a full refund, you will dispute the charges with your bank / credit card issuer. I guarantee you will get your money bank.
-
02-23-26 15:49 #6754Senior Member

Posts: 39I'm rethinking my decision to see Nicky. I might have acted too quickly. Problem is I didn't save her number and my SA membership expired. Can anyone help me out by PMing me her #? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 15:41
Senior Member
-
02-23-26 14:33 #6753Senior Member

Posts: 233Re read Jackie's profile description "Right now I'm not looking for anything serious. A little affection is ok but I'm not looking for anything more than that".
Originally Posted by PhlipJ11
[View Original Post]
Total waste of time when they start out with that BS. Side note $400 is not unreasonable, however I say that having no idea what Sara looks like.
-
02-23-26 11:28 #6752Senior Member

Posts: 109Update on Visiting
I haven't visited yet, but wanted to post some updates. I appreciate all of you who have reached out to me for insight on some of the ladies.
Originally Posted by PhlipJ11
[View Original Post]
Sara started off with good coms, we moved to text and she said she needed 500. I said I offer 300. She said her min was 400 and I said good day. A week went by and she said OK, I'll do 300, but I have a long drive so I need and extra 100 for gas. I won't be responding.
Genesis has been a bit flakey on texting. Keeps saying she fell asleep and there will be gaps in comms, but still hopeful.
Jackie.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-cbcf9cbf2dba
This one asked what my PPM was on Seeking and I asked her if we can text offline. She refused and I told her I offer 3. She asked if I was joking and said the 2 arrangements she has had gave her 1000 per meet. Good for her.
More to come as I get info and will provide full details after my visit in a couple weeks.
-
02-22-26 23:34 #6751Banned Member

Posts: 495Same
They pulled that shit with me. I sent them an email asking why. We pay for anonymity; it should be our choice who we expose ourselves to. They replied back what some BS about how they want people to be as transparent as possible with each other yadda yadda. Told them it's ridiculous and absurd. Asked for my money back (subscription ends in March). They copied and pasted their refund policy. Told them when I paid, I agreed to the set of terms they outlined etc etc. I understand they have the "right to blah blah at anytime" but we should have the right bow out and receive refunds after they change the terms.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
Their response was "I'm sorry. You should be more open to sharing more about yourself to our vast membership. If you have any additional questions or would like to file an appeal, please reach out at blah blah blah".
Told them I've exhausted the fuckable membership-base in Connecticut and that I appreciate all of the under the radar hoes they supplied over the last few years.
-
02-22-26 19:27 #6750Senior Member

Posts: 982I think that site blows, I gave it a go and got mostly bot emails which costs $ to read BS messages. The few real people I chatted with I wouldn't talk to in a bar.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 18:32 #6749Senior Member

Posts: 208New u/n and pic needed. Sa
Hey all,
I recieved an email from Sa saying I need to new / different (user name and need a profile pic to be viewed and to continue to view others?. How are you folks handling this?. I would rather not have a profile pic. I have been a non premium member for a good long time now. Here's the funny part. "in order to be viewed"- Yet I am still getting messages and being favorited. Of course I cannot read messages for being a non premium member. Tia.Last edited by Hapcj7; 02-22-26 at 18:33. Reason: grammar
-
02-22-26 10:02 #6748Senior Member

Posts: 81I think the site is a scam or dead I messaged a few girls on there no response at all.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 19:55 #6747Banned Member

Posts: 495Hey SLN.
Hook me up with a 2 month no-charge trial and I'll give your site a whirl.
Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 14:39 #6746Senior Member

Posts: 81Mos steph / pearl
I actually ended up seeing her before I saw this review. (Was out of the game for a while) I saw her around September and kept seeing her until January of this year.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
I always have all women get tested within the week of meeting them. Everything came back clear still went in wrapped. She's pretty no chill, no coffee required (We hit it off) I also think game and physical attractiveness played a part in scoring. If she likes you will see you without payment after 2-3 visits. She's "retired" for now at least. She's out of state now. She is indeed an animal in the sack all holes available. Plan on heading her way in a few weeks for some time off might give her a call. Debated on going in uncovered at some point glad I didn't even though tests were clear.











Reply With Quote



