Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 6978
-
02-23-26 14:33 #6753Senior Member

Posts: 235Re read Jackie's profile description "Right now I'm not looking for anything serious. A little affection is ok but I'm not looking for anything more than that".
Originally Posted by PhlipJ11
[View Original Post]
Total waste of time when they start out with that BS. Side note $400 is not unreasonable, however I say that having no idea what Sara looks like.
-
02-23-26 11:28 #6752Senior Member

Posts: 109Update on Visiting
I haven't visited yet, but wanted to post some updates. I appreciate all of you who have reached out to me for insight on some of the ladies.
Originally Posted by PhlipJ11
[View Original Post]
Sara started off with good coms, we moved to text and she said she needed 500. I said I offer 300. She said her min was 400 and I said good day. A week went by and she said OK, I'll do 300, but I have a long drive so I need and extra 100 for gas. I won't be responding.
Genesis has been a bit flakey on texting. Keeps saying she fell asleep and there will be gaps in comms, but still hopeful.
Jackie.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-cbcf9cbf2dba
This one asked what my PPM was on Seeking and I asked her if we can text offline. She refused and I told her I offer 3. She asked if I was joking and said the 2 arrangements she has had gave her 1000 per meet. Good for her.
More to come as I get info and will provide full details after my visit in a couple weeks.
-
02-22-26 23:34 #6751Banned Member

Posts: 495Same
They pulled that shit with me. I sent them an email asking why. We pay for anonymity; it should be our choice who we expose ourselves to. They replied back what some BS about how they want people to be as transparent as possible with each other yadda yadda. Told them it's ridiculous and absurd. Asked for my money back (subscription ends in March). They copied and pasted their refund policy. Told them when I paid, I agreed to the set of terms they outlined etc etc. I understand they have the "right to blah blah at anytime" but we should have the right bow out and receive refunds after they change the terms.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
Their response was "I'm sorry. You should be more open to sharing more about yourself to our vast membership. If you have any additional questions or would like to file an appeal, please reach out at blah blah blah".
Told them I've exhausted the fuckable membership-base in Connecticut and that I appreciate all of the under the radar hoes they supplied over the last few years.
-
02-22-26 19:27 #6750Senior Member

Posts: 982I think that site blows, I gave it a go and got mostly bot emails which costs $ to read BS messages. The few real people I chatted with I wouldn't talk to in a bar.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 18:32 #6749Senior Member

Posts: 208New u/n and pic needed. Sa
Hey all,
I recieved an email from Sa saying I need to new / different (user name and need a profile pic to be viewed and to continue to view others?. How are you folks handling this?. I would rather not have a profile pic. I have been a non premium member for a good long time now. Here's the funny part. "in order to be viewed"- Yet I am still getting messages and being favorited. Of course I cannot read messages for being a non premium member. Tia.Last edited by Hapcj7; 02-22-26 at 18:33. Reason: grammar
-
02-22-26 10:02 #6748Senior Member

Posts: 81I think the site is a scam or dead I messaged a few girls on there no response at all.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 19:55 #6747Banned Member

Posts: 495Hey SLN.
Hook me up with a 2 month no-charge trial and I'll give your site a whirl.
Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 14:39 #6746Senior Member

Posts: 81Mos steph / pearl
I actually ended up seeing her before I saw this review. (Was out of the game for a while) I saw her around September and kept seeing her until January of this year.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
I always have all women get tested within the week of meeting them. Everything came back clear still went in wrapped. She's pretty no chill, no coffee required (We hit it off) I also think game and physical attractiveness played a part in scoring. If she likes you will see you without payment after 2-3 visits. She's "retired" for now at least. She's out of state now. She is indeed an animal in the sack all holes available. Plan on heading her way in a few weeks for some time off might give her a call. Debated on going in uncovered at some point glad I didn't even though tests were clear.
-
02-18-26 23:13 #6745Forum Sponsors

Posts: 343SugarLifeNow
Hey everyone, new fun SLN girl in East Hartford, didn't get her name, but she is a yummy 21. Very hard to get much info out of her, but as she has a nice body, I decided to post about her. This girl is really looking hard for just one SD. Not really into girls, 3 sums or anything too wild, but she is willing to take care of someone's needs if she is his one and only SB. She is ok to start with PPM, but is asking for a mid to high allowance.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/nutellax0/
-
02-18-26 10:19 #6744Senior Member

Posts: 109Visiting Share
Hey folks, I'll be visiting soon and possibly frequent returns. Thanks to all who have posted some Intel. Good stuff. You all have an active board and as a visitor, I appreciate that. I like to give back so I'll let you know how things go.
Sara.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-3546787d6b7c
Texting now, nothing to report, but will let you know.
Genesis.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-51e620c51523
Same, texting with nothing to share yet, but will keep you all updated.
-
02-16-26 23:45 #6743Regular Member

Posts: 4She claims she's out of the business and someone else put up her pics online.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 00:55 #6742Senior Member

Posts: 145Seems Seeking.com's verification partner is Israeli firm "Au10 tix", which 404 Media, Electronic Frontier Foundation, MalwareBytes Labs say already "left login credentials exposed online for more than a year, allowing access to very sensitive user data. ".
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
A researcher gained access to the company's logging platform, "which in turn contained links to data related to specific people who had uploaded their identity documents," including "the person's name, date of birth, nationality, identification number, and the type of document uploaded such as a drivers' license," as well as images of those identity documents. Platforms reportedly using AU10 TIX for identity verification include TikTok and X, formerly Twitter.
This is exactly the reason I'm hesitant to upload a real pic, govt-issued I'd, link real payment methods with these sites. Regardless a client's personal circumstance, nobody deserves their personal info sold, leaked, or hacked-and-sold. Even the sugar babies on reddit's "sugarlifestyleforum" regularly post about risk of seeking's using third-party verification services. I'd use seeking because sounds like some gems out there, but not at the risk of PII data leaks. What's awful about au10 tix isn't just that there was a leak, but that it happened because of foolish lack of internal security (old admin credentials weren't deactivated), and it went on for a YEAR.
Anyway, sorry to derail. The verification thing made me google and thought this leak worth sharing. We can resume our normal hot-profile sharing.
-
02-11-26 19:26 #6741Senior Member

Posts: 347And currently in Anaheim, CA.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 16:55 #6740Senior Member

Posts: 1041I gave up on Seeking.
Originally Posted by BoltonChaser
[View Original Post]
Like you, as a family man, I don't need my real identity exposed. That's not a risk I am willing to take.
I play mostly on SDM these days.
-
02-11-26 16:19 #6739Senior Member

Posts: 145Seeking's verification
These reviews make me wish I could login to view profiles. How is everyone getting around Seeking's verification process? I don't want to take a video of my face, or hold up ID, etc. Last I need is a third party verification service getting hacked and account details tied back to real name, address, etc. Similar to the Ashley Madison hack.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






